Woman: "Is Yoo-Hoo hyphenated?" Yogi Berra: "No, ma'am, its not even carbonated."

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

SubjectAuthor
* Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.Confirmed Loon
`* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.]v[etaphoid Inc.
 `* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
  `* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.]v[etaphoid Inc.
   `* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
    `* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.]v[etaphoid Inc.
     `* Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
      `- Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.]v[etaphoid Inc.

1
Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvbn1q$2ep5q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7637&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7637

From: ConfirmedLoon@multiplepersonalitydisorders.com (Confirmed Loon)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:21:14 +0100
 by: Confirmed Loon - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 16:21 UTC

Gaines Adams (June 8, 1983 – January 17, 2010) was an American
professional football player who was a defensive end in the National
Football League (NFL) for three seasons and has died aged 26 from a
Cardiac Arrest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams

You can call us confirmed loons as much as you want but Paul Poof and I
know this is the result of Covid Jabs and Bill Gates.

*TWATS*

--
Birds aren't real. the World is flat

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvfsqs$3ghet$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7643&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7643

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:24:29 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:eslKigdZbIzKKA/sf89FEo8ewnI=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:24 UTC

Confirmed Loon <ConfirmedLoon@multiplepersonalitydisorders.com> wrote:
> Gaines Adams (June 8, 1983 – January 17, 2010) was an American
> professional football player who was a defensive end in the National
> Football League (NFL) for three seasons and has died aged 26 from a
> Cardiac Arrest
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams
>
> You can call us confirmed loons as much as you want but Paul Poof and I
> know this is the result of Covid Jabs and Bill Gates.
>
> *TWATS*

LOL!

The tinfoil kid was alert to this NWO depopulation conspiracy… a decade
before Bill Gates even made the first robot bird…

ROFL!

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvm05c$vip1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7649&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7649

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:58:03 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:58 UTC

On 14/04/2024 07:24, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Confirmed Loon <ConfirmedLoon@multiplepersonalitydisorders.com> wrote:
>> Gaines Adams (June 8, 1983 – January 17, 2010) was an American
>> professional football player who was a defensive end in the National
>> Football League (NFL) for three seasons and has died aged 26 from a
>> Cardiac Arrest
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams
>>
>> You can call us confirmed loons as much as you want but Paul Poof and I
>> know this is the result of Covid Jabs and Bill Gates.
>>
>> *TWATS*
>>

> LOL!
>
> The tinfoil kid was alert to this NWO depopulation conspiracy… a decade
> before Bill Gates even made the first robot bird…
>
> ROFL!

You know what's sad, Bruce? The *fact* that you've been genetically
modified, had your heart damaged and white fibrous clots are growing in
your blood vessels and you think it's funny. Very sad indeed.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvo5se$1hajj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7660&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7660

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:47:58 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:08SEf0pgRTfQxtHgOKD2hi9cobg=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:47 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 14/04/2024 07:24, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Confirmed Loon <ConfirmedLoon@multiplepersonalitydisorders.com> wrote:
>>> Gaines Adams (June 8, 1983 – January 17, 2010) was an American
>>> professional football player who was a defensive end in the National
>>> Football League (NFL) for three seasons and has died aged 26 from a
>>> Cardiac Arrest
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams
>>>
>>> You can call us confirmed loons as much as you want but Paul Poof and I
>>> know this is the result of Covid Jabs and Bill Gates.
>>>
>>> *TWATS*
>>>

>> LOL!
>>
>> The tinfoil kid was alert to this NWO depopulation conspiracy… a decade
>> before Bill Gates even made the first robot bird…
>>
>> ROFL!
>>

> You know what's sad, Bruce? The *fact* that you've been genetically
> modified, had your heart damaged and white fibrous clots are growing in
> your blood vessels and you think it's funny. Very sad indeed.

I smile, laugh, celebrate contentedly and generally take great joy in the
survival of our species.

Weak, stupid, inferior people are supposed to die. I find no sadness in the
fact that I am vaccinated against dozens of previously incurable
conditions. Nor in knowing that your genetic and philosophical
predispositions render you incapable of either being vaccinated or of
breeding.

The world is as it should be…

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvp223$1nkhd$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7676&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7676

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:48:48 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:48 UTC

On 17/04/2024 10:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> The tinfoil kid was alert to this NWO depopulation conspiracy… a decade
>>> before Bill Gates even made the first robot bird…
>>>
>>> ROFL!
>>>

>> You know what's sad, Bruce? The *fact* that you've been genetically
>> modified, had your heart damaged and white fibrous clots are growing in
>> your blood vessels and you think it's funny. Very sad indeed.
>>

> I smile, laugh, celebrate contentedly and generally take great joy in the
> survival of our species.

<*SPLUTTER*!> 🤣

> Weak, stupid, inferior people are supposed to die.

They are doing, they're the 'vaccinated' jabtards who make up the
majority of excess deaths.

I find no sadness in the
> fact that I am vaccinated against dozens of previously incurable
> conditions. Nor in knowing that your genetic and philosophical
> predispositions render you incapable of either being vaccinated or of
> breeding.
>
> The world is as it should be…

Indeed, now you're a new species you can get on with it with your own
kind. 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvr6lq$297qk$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7691&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7691

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:19:55 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WOGvDXFapzET6778qZhKMiDmar4=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:19 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 17/04/2024 10:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> You know what's sad, Bruce? The *fact* that you've been genetically
>>> modified, had your heart damaged and white fibrous clots are growing in
>>> your blood vessels and you think it's funny. Very sad indeed.
>>>

>> I smile, laugh, celebrate contentedly and generally take great joy in the
>> survival of our species.
>
> <*SPLUTTER*!> 🤣

Bless you. It sounds like you’re afraid of cold and flu medication too…

>> Weak, stupid, inferior people are supposed to die.
>
> They are doing, they're the 'vaccinated' jabtards who make up the
> majority of excess deaths.

How many of the 7,000,000+ documented Covid fatalities do you consider
“excess”?

> I find no sadness in the
>> fact that I am vaccinated against dozens of previously incurable
>> conditions. Nor in knowing that your genetic and philosophical
>> predispositions render you incapable of either being vaccinated or of
>> breeding.
>>
>> The world is as it should be…
>
> Indeed, now you're a new species you can get on with it with your own
> kind. 🤣

You think people who are vaccinated are a different species? Perish the
thought, incel. We’re just the same as you, even if none of our species
will ever procreate with the likes of you…

ROFL!

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvuula$38jqf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7704&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7704

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:27:37 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:27 UTC

On 18/04/2024 14:19, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> I smile, laugh, celebrate contentedly and generally take great joy in the
>>> survival of our species.
>>
>> <*SPLUTTER*!> 🤣
>
> Bless you. It sounds like you’re afraid of cold and flu medication too…

Don't tell me, you take Lemsip or suchlike for a cold and think it
works? What a fucking *mug*! 🤣

>>> Weak, stupid, inferior people are supposed to die.
>>
>> They are doing, they're the 'vaccinated' jabtards who make up the
>> majority of excess deaths.
>
> How many of the 7,000,000+ documented Covid fatalities do you consider
> “excess”?

The ones in which the doctors prescribed Remdesivir and Midazolam via
covid 'protocols' in lethal doses to fake covid deaths.

>> I find no sadness in the
>>> fact that I am vaccinated against dozens of previously incurable
>>> conditions. Nor in knowing that your genetic and philosophical
>>> predispositions render you incapable of either being vaccinated or of
>>> breeding.
>>>
>>> The world is as it should be…
>>
>> Indeed, now you're a new species you can get on with it with your own
>> kind. 🤣
>
> You think people who are vaccinated are a different species? Perish the
> thought, incel. We’re just the same as you, even if none of our species
> will ever procreate with the likes of you…
>
> ROFL!

You're not the same species BB, contaminated DNA in the mRNA shots have
altered your DNA structure forever and that of your offspring and down
the line. The papers are online for all to see. As for procreating,
that's going to be difficult for you now you're sterilised. 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Young NFL Start Gaines Adams dies age 26 from Cardiac Arrest.

<uvv825$3e461$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7717&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7717

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:08:06 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kYqN6aId3tB8BdVZEEBy8AyMtwU=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:08 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2024 14:19, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> <*SPLUTTER*!> 🤣
>>
>> Bless you. It sounds like you’re afraid of cold and flu medication too…
>
> Don't tell me, you take Lemsip or suchlike for a cold and think it
> works? What a fucking *mug*! 🤣

Lemsip is medication? Fair enough - you sceptics can have it. I’ll be
sticking with Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen, even if you flat earthed
reckon it will change my species, because God knows we cant trust the
science and Bill Gates. Or God…

>>> They are doing, they're the 'vaccinated' jabtards who make up the
>>> majority of excess deaths.
>>
>> How many of the 7,000,000+ documented Covid fatalities do you consider
>> “excess”?
>
> The ones in which the doctors prescribed Remdesivir and Midazolam via
> covid 'protocols' in lethal doses to fake covid deaths.

Wow. So doctors gave lethal doses to over 3.5 million people to fake COVID
deaths? Why hasn’t anyone told slaynews about this skullduggery?

>>> I find no sadness in the

>>> Indeed, now you're a new species you can get on with it with your own
>>> kind. 🤣
>>
>> You think people who are vaccinated are a different species? Perish the
>> thought, incel. We’re just the same as you, even if none of our species
>> will ever procreate with the likes of you…
>>
>> ROFL!
>
> You're not the same species BB, contaminated DNA in the mRNA shots have
> altered your DNA structure forever and that of your offspring and down
> the line. The papers are online for all to see. As for procreating,
> that's going to be difficult for you now you're sterilised. 🤣

Why on earth would I want to procreate with you? Darwin would have my guts
for garters…