From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Wife_of_‘Star_Wars’_Actor_Warwick_Davis_D
ies_Unexpectedly_at_53
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:30:15 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:30 UTC

Samantha Davis, the wife of "Star Wars" and "Harry Potter" actor Warwick
Davis, has died unexpectedly at just 53 years old, according to reports.

https://slaynews.com/news/wife-star-wars-actor-warwick-davis-dies-unexpectedly-53/

I can't think what could have caused this. Maybe climate change?

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Wife of ‘Star Wars’ Actor Warwick Davis Dies Unexpectedly at 53

<uvvadv$3ehka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7724&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7724

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Wife of ‘Star Wars’
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:48:31 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:KL5UDyp5G55ZtnKsX8xb2/TiUNs=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:48 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Samantha Davis, the wife of "Star Wars" and "Harry Potter" actor Warwick
> Davis, has died unexpectedly at just 53 years old, according to reports.
>
> https://slaynews.com/news/wife-star-wars-actor-warwick-davis-dies-unexpectedly-53/
>
> I can't think what could have caused this. Maybe climate change?

Maybe she self-harmed like that “mysterious” vaccination-based death you
shared with us yesterday?

Godammit people! The wives of C-grade celebrities are supposed to be
immortal, I tells you. Immortal! I mean, why did even bother getting
vaccinated if it wasn’t going to stem the spread of Covid, cure heart
disease and make us impervious to suicide and death?!?

Re: Wife of ‘Star Wars’ Actor Warwick Davis Dies Unexpectedly at 53

<v0c2bv$2j0ic$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7768&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7768

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Wife_of_‘Star_Wars’_Actor_Warwick_D
avis_Dies_Unexpectedly_at_53
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 23:50:34 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:50 UTC

On 20/04/2024 03:48, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Samantha Davis, the wife of "Star Wars" and "Harry Potter" actor Warwick
>> Davis, has died unexpectedly at just 53 years old, according to reports.
>>
>> https://slaynews.com/news/wife-star-wars-actor-warwick-davis-dies-unexpectedly-53/
>>
>> I can't think what could have caused this. Maybe climate change?
>>

> Maybe she self-harmed like that “mysterious” vaccination-based death you
> shared with us yesterday?
>
> Godammit people! The wives of C-grade celebrities are supposed to be
> immortal, I tells you. Immortal! I mean, why did even bother getting
> vaccinated if it wasn’t going to stem the spread of Covid, cure heart
> disease and make us impervious to suicide and death?!?

Exactly Bruce, it didn't stem the spread of covid did it? Australia was
mainly vaccinated before covid arrived given the strict flight bans. In
fact, many 'vaxxed' peeps contracted covid and passed it on to others.
So what exactly did the dip do for you, except for shorten your
lifespan? If only you'd have taken heed from those more intelligent than
yourself then you wouldn't be in this mess would you? 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.