From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Family_devastated_after_friendly_giant_'died_suddenly
'! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:20:43 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:20 UTC

Tributes have been paid to a โ€œbig friendly giantโ€ who would do anything
for anyone after he *suddenly died* at the age of 44.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24258822.bolton-family-devastated-friendly-giant-suddenly-died/

Nothing to see here, young people dropping dead is perfectly normal! ๐Ÿ˜‚

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Family devastated after friendly giant 'died suddenly'! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvulro$36qhq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7697&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7697

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Family devastated after friendly
giant 'died suddenly'! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:57:28 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kFahgATLIAxoY+4ab8cL3naCzyo=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:57 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Tributes have been paid to a โ€œbig friendly giantโ€ who would do anything
> for anyone after he *suddenly died* at the age of 44.
>
> https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24258822.bolton-family-devastated-friendly-giant-suddenly-died/
>
> Nothing to see here, young people dropping dead is perfectly normal! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Young people?

If he was born at the start of last century, his life expectancy would have
been 32! Heโ€™s lived for an extra 12 years thanks to the very medical
science that you donโ€™t believe in because people arenโ€™t immortal yet.

But those robot birds that Bill Gates builds in his garage seem to be
โ€œlivingโ€ for an awfully long timeโ€ฆ

ROFL!

Re: Family devastated after friendly giant 'died suddenly'! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvus2t$380gl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7699&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7699

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Family_devastated_after_friendly_giant_'died_sudd
enly'! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:43:41 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:43 UTC

On 19/04/2024 21:57, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Tributes have been paid to a โ€œbig friendly giantโ€ who would do anything
>> for anyone after he *suddenly died* at the age of 44.
>>
>> https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24258822.bolton-family-devastated-friendly-giant-suddenly-died/
>>
>> Nothing to see here, young people dropping dead is perfectly normal! ๐Ÿ˜‚
>>

> Young people?
>
> If he was born at the start of last century, his life expectancy would have
> been 32! Heโ€™s lived for an extra 12 years thanks to the very medical
> science that you donโ€™t believe in because people arenโ€™t immortal yet.
>
> But those robot birds that Bill Gates builds in his garage seem to be
> โ€œlivingโ€ for an awfully long timeโ€ฆ
>
> ROFL!

32!? Hahaha! Are you for real Bruce? My 8 great-grandparents lived into
their 70's and 80's. But lets look at what ChatGPT says about Aussies in
that period:

"At the beginning of the 20th century, life expectancy in Australia was
considerably lower than it is today. According to historical records,
life expectancy at birth in Australia around 1900 was roughly between 55
to 60 years for men and slightly higher for women, perhaps around 57 to
62 years.

So, another lie told by the increasingly discredited Antipodean
bullshitter known as Brucellium Bactereum! ๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Family devastated after friendly giant 'died suddenly'! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvv7jl$3e0r8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7716&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7716

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
giant 'died suddenly'! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:00:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:/kh1g3y4pg7O4c5FPeX/RN1EKDA=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:00 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 19/04/2024 21:57, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> Tributes have been paid to a โ€œbig friendly giantโ€ who would do anything
>>> for anyone after he *suddenly died* at the age of 44.
>>>
>>> https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24258822.bolton-family-devastated-friendly-giant-suddenly-died/
>>>
>>> Nothing to see here, young people dropping dead is perfectly normal! ๐Ÿ˜‚
>>>

>> Young people?
>>
>> If he was born at the start of last century, his life expectancy would have
>> been 32! Heโ€™s lived for an extra 12 years thanks to the very medical
>> science that you donโ€™t believe in because people arenโ€™t immortal yet.
>>
>> But those robot birds that Bill Gates builds in his garage seem to be
>> โ€œlivingโ€ for an awfully long timeโ€ฆ
>>
>> ROFL!
>>

> 32!? Hahaha! Are you for real Bruce? My 8 great-grandparents lived into
> their 70's and 80's. But lets look at what ChatGPT says about Aussies in
> that period:
>
> "At the beginning of the 20th century, life expectancy in Australia was
> considerably lower than it is today. According to historical records,
> life expectancy at birth in Australia around 1900 was roughly between 55
> to 60 years for men and slightly higher for women, perhaps around 57 to
> 62 years.
>
> So, another lie told by the increasingly discredited Antipodean
> bullshitter known as Brucellium Bactereum! ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL! Youโ€™re claiming ChapGPT and the existence of your grandparents as
proof positive that most people lived past 80 years of age 100+ years ago?
You do realise that even in your increasingly shallow gene pool,
grandparents by their very nature would have to be at least 32 years of
age, so citing the existence of someone older than that as your sample of
life expectancy averages is about as flawed as suggesting the COVID
vaccines are a global conspiracy because you once saw a bird with what
looked liked a power cable dangling from its left leg!

https://ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy