From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: NFL_Star_Vontae_Davis_Dies_Suddenly_at_35_πŸ‘€
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:21:33 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:21 UTC

Former NFL cornerback Vontae Davis has been found dead in his Florida
mansion, according to local police.

Davis was just 35 years old when he *died suddenly*.

https://slaynews.com/news/nfl-star-vontae-davis-dies-suddenly-35/

If only I was clever like the Evil GMO Triplets and could work out what
is going on? πŸ€” Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€

<uvo6kb$1hffb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7663&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7663

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies
Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:00:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:yBRBHy9Sctga5J+xr7mZIqj38cg=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:00 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Former NFL cornerback Vontae Davis has been found dead in his Florida
> mansion, according to local police.
>
> Davis was just 35 years old when he *died suddenly*.
>
> https://slaynews.com/news/nfl-star-vontae-davis-dies-suddenly-35/
>
> If only I was clever like the Evil GMO Triplets and could work out what
> is going on? πŸ€” Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

I think we’d all be happy if you could just master basic literacy and
comprehension! Heaven help us if slaynews.com ever migrate to triple
syllable words…

Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€

<uvp1d7$1nkhd$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7673&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7673

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_NFL_Star_Vontae_Davis_Dies_Suddenly_at_35_
πŸ‘€
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:37:40 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:37 UTC

On 17/04/2024 11:00, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Former NFL cornerback Vontae Davis has been found dead in his Florida
>> mansion, according to local police.
>>
>> Davis was just 35 years old when he *died suddenly*.
>>
>> https://slaynews.com/news/nfl-star-vontae-davis-dies-suddenly-35/
>>
>> If only I was clever like the Evil GMO Triplets and could work out what
>> is going on? πŸ€” Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
>>

> I think we’d all be happy if you could just master basic literacy and
> comprehension! Heaven help us if slaynews.com ever migrate to triple
> syllable words…

Yes, I do wish I had your massive intellect Bruceillium Bacterium and
took those safe and effective jibby-jabs so's I don't get the covids like 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€

<uvr62g$293v4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7688&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7688

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:09:36 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:7B+XcYy8+v8cpstB+M8soKAS3Lk=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:09 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 17/04/2024 11:00, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> Former NFL cornerback Vontae Davis has been found dead in his Florida
>>> mansion, according to local police.
>>>
>>> Davis was just 35 years old when he *died suddenly*.
>>>
>>> https://slaynews.com/news/nfl-star-vontae-davis-dies-suddenly-35/
>>>
>>> If only I was clever like the Evil GMO Triplets and could work out what
>>> is going on? πŸ€” Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
>>>

>> I think we’d all be happy if you could just master basic literacy and
>> comprehension! Heaven help us if slaynews.com ever migrate to triple
>> syllable words…
>>

> Yes, I do wish I had your massive intellect Bruceillium Bacterium and
> took those safe and effective jibby-jabs so's I don't get the covids like 🀣

Come on fella. No one here is expecting you to suddenly demonstrate a
”massive intellect” but even you have to admit, it would be nice for all of
your friends and family to be able to meet up with you without fearing some
nonsensical diatribe about robot birds or Bill Gates murder plots, or your
signature scent of soiled britches!

Remember - pants down. Then shit. In that order. Every time…

Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€

<uvuvkb$38p9d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7707&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7707

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
πŸ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:44:11 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:44 UTC

On 18/04/2024 14:09, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> I think we’d all be happy if you could just master basic literacy and
>>> comprehension! Heaven help us if slaynews.com ever migrate to triple
>>> syllable words…
>>>

>> Yes, I do wish I had your massive intellect Bruceillium Bacterium and
>> took those safe and effective jibby-jabs so's I don't get the covids like 🀣
>>

> Come on fella. No one here is expecting you to suddenly demonstrate a
> ”massive intellect” but even you have to admit, it would be nice for all of
> your friends and family to be able to meet up with you without fearing some
> nonsensical diatribe about robot birds or Bill Gates murder plots, or your
> signature scent of soiled britches!
>
> Remember - pants down. Then shit. In that order. Every time…

Maybe if I'd have had *thousands* of jabs like you I can stay healthy,
eh Bruce? 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: NFL Star Vontae Davis Dies Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€

<uvv8r1$3e98v$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7720&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7720

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Suddenly at 35 πŸ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:21:22 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:pfKyqUAPRj1T9pXKyekOzf84Sew=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:21 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2024 14:09, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, I do wish I had your massive intellect Bruceillium Bacterium and
>>> took those safe and effective jibby-jabs so's I don't get the covids like 🀣
>>>

>> Come on fella. No one here is expecting you to suddenly demonstrate a
>> ”massive intellect” but even you have to admit, it would be nice for all of
>> your friends and family to be able to meet up with you without fearing some
>> nonsensical diatribe about robot birds or Bill Gates murder plots, or your
>> signature scent of soiled britches!
>>
>> Remember - pants down. Then shit. In that order. Every time…
>>

> Maybe if I'd have had *thousands* of jabs like you I can stay healthy,
> eh Bruce? 🀣

Tens of thousands actually.

And unlike you who cannot fathom the difference between correlation and
causation, I don’t think it’s directly linked to my good health. Genetics,
an active lifestyle and healthy living (including vaccinations, treatments
for ailments and dental hygiene - take note) were likely much bigger
contributors.

Be honest, when was the last time you saw a doctor or a dentist?