From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Stinky_Joey_Bidet_claims_his_uncle_was_eaten_by_cannibals
in WWII! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 15:02:55 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:02 UTC

The White House is shamelessly defending Democrat President Joe Bidenโ€™s
latest tall tale about his uncle despite the story being easily proven
to be fabricated.

As Slay News reported, Biden claimed that his uncle, Ambrose โ€œBozeyโ€
Finnegan, was eaten by cannibals during World War II.

https://slaynews.com/news/white-house-defends-bidens-lies-uncle-eaten-cannibals-not-make-jokes/

It's easy to see why gullible simpletons Professors Trannie GMO and
Bruceillium Bactereum got mugged off with the dip when their leader
tells blatant lies like these.

Bidet: "The jab is 100% safe and effective, go get jabbed immediately!"

Trannie: "Yes sir, right away sir!"

Brucey: "I'll take a *thousand* shots, mate!"

๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Stinky Joey Bidet claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals in WWII! ๐Ÿ˜‚

<v05dmh$t5p5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7735&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7735

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Stinky Joey Bidet claims his
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:21:05 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kxl+mUuG7iNPnsR/f1RvaNmj5BM=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:21 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> The White House is shamelessly defending Democrat President Joe Bidenโ€™s
> latest tall tale about his uncle despite the story being easily proven
> to be fabricated.
>
> As Slay News reported, Biden claimed that his uncle, Ambrose โ€œBozeyโ€
> Finnegan, was eaten by cannibals during World War II.
>
> https://slaynews.com/news/white-house-defends-bidens-lies-uncle-eaten-cannibals-not-make-jokes/
>
> It's easy to see why gullible simpletons Professors Trannie GMO and
> Bruceillium Bactereum got mugged off with the dip when their leader
> tells blatant lies like these.
>
> Bidet: "The jab is 100% safe and effective, go get jabbed immediately!"
>
> Trannie: "Yes sir, right away sir!"
>
> Brucey: "I'll take a *thousand* shots, mate!"
>
> ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL!

So in response to mockery and derision about the fact that the only medical
/ scientific journal from which Jabby sourced his every so far-reaching
objective โ€œknowledgeโ€ is a one-trick hackjob for brain dead anti-vaxxers
called www.slaynews.com, the bumbling halfwit cites an article from
Slaynews speculating about whether or not a senile foreign leaderโ€™s
ancestors were eaten by cannibals?

And this gives credibility to both his source and judgement?

Thanks for comprehensively proving that not only are you so far into your
conspiracy black hole that you canโ€™t see the forest for the trees -
nevermind how hilariously pathetic you are - but also for confirming once
and for all that the impending end of your genetic lineage will not so much
benefit humankind, as rescue it from your galactic stupidity!

ROFL!