From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Shock_as_leading_Wicklow_sports_figure_Daniel_Dowling_'
dies suddenly'! πŸ‘€
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:38:15 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:38 UTC

Deep sorrow descended on the tight-knit communities of Glenmalure,
Ballinacor, Rathdrum and surrounding areas after the sudden and
unexpected death of married father-of-two Daniel β€˜Danny’ Dowling.

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/wicklow/wicklow-district/shock-as-leading-wicklow-sports-figure-daniel-dowling-dies-suddenly/a504897935.html

Top mugged-off dickheads and big pharma supporters Dr Harvey Price aka
Trannie GMO and Professor Bruceillium Bactereum will be along shortly to
tell me it's perfectly normal as they have research PhD's in bullshit! πŸ˜‚

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: Shock as leading Wicklow sports figure Daniel Dowling 'dies suddenly'! πŸ‘€

<v081a2$1ictk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7745&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7745

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Shock as leading Wicklow sports
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:08:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:HwFXaW/MvN1ITDFQqYcgTB48WXI=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:08 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Deep sorrow descended on the tight-knit communities of Glenmalure,
> Ballinacor, Rathdrum and surrounding areas after the sudden and
> unexpected death of married father-of-two Daniel β€˜Danny’ Dowling.
>
> https://www.independent.ie/regionals/wicklow/wicklow-district/shock-as-leading-wicklow-sports-figure-daniel-dowling-dies-suddenly/a504897935.html
>
> Top mugged-off dickheads and big pharma supporters Dr Harvey Price aka
> Trannie GMO and Professor Bruceillium Bactereum will be along shortly to
> tell me it's perfectly normal as they have research PhD's in bullshit! πŸ˜‚

It’s interesting what articles you stumble on when you google Window
Lickers Support Group…

ROFL!

Re: Shock as leading Wicklow sports figure Daniel Dowling 'dies suddenly'! πŸ‘€

<v0brau$2hf56$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7761&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7761

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Shock_as_leading_Wicklow_sports_figure_Daniel_Dowli
ng 'dies suddenly'! πŸ‘€
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 21:50:33 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:50 UTC

On 23/04/2024 11:08, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Deep sorrow descended on the tight-knit communities of Glenmalure,
>> Ballinacor, Rathdrum and surrounding areas after the sudden and
>> unexpected death of married father-of-two Daniel β€˜Danny’ Dowling.
>>
>> https://www.independent.ie/regionals/wicklow/wicklow-district/shock-as-leading-wicklow-sports-figure-daniel-dowling-dies-suddenly/a504897935.html
>>
>> Top mugged-off dickheads and big pharma supporters Dr Harvey Price aka
>> Trannie GMO and Professor Bruceillium Bactereum will be along shortly to
>> tell me it's perfectly normal as they have research PhD's in bullshit! πŸ˜‚
>>

> It’s interesting what articles you stumble on when you google Window
> Lickers Support Group…
>
> ROFL!

Really Bruce? But I'm not interested in which support groups you are a
member of tbh 🀣