One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him.

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

SubjectAuthor
* Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°
`* Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€]v[etaphoid Inc.
 +* Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€Kloppolution
 |`- Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°
 `- Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°

1
Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

<v06evg$14ads$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7742&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7742

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Quad-Vaxxed_Young_People_318%_More_Likely_to_Die_Than_U
nvaxxed! πŸ‘€
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:49:01 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:49 UTC

Official data published by the UK government’s Office for National
Statistics (ONS) shows that young people who have received four Covid
shots are a staggering 318% more likely to die than their unvaxxed peers.

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/03/ons-confirms-4x-vaxxed-have-high-mortalitity-rate/

The jabtards will be along shortly to rebuke the official UK government
data, no really folks they will! πŸ˜‚

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

<v081a4$1ictk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7746&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7746

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318%
More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:08:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WSXIYvVA7u4FqiXPHA1l/U/3aA8=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:08 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Official data published by the UK government’s Office for National
> Statistics (ONS) shows that young people who have received four Covid
> shots are a staggering 318% more likely to die than their unvaxxed peers.
>
> https://expose-news.com/2024/03/03/ons-confirms-4x-vaxxed-have-high-mortalitity-rate/
>
> The jabtards will be along shortly to rebuke the official UK government
> data, no really folks they will! πŸ˜‚

Stands to reason.

When 7 million people have already died, of course those who subsequently
die of other causes are more likely to die than those who haven’t. Yet…

ROFL!

Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

<v08qcb$1o40i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7753&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7753

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Quad-Vaxxed_Young_People_318%_More_Likely_to_Die_
Than_Unvaxxed!_πŸ‘€
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 18:15:55 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:15 UTC

On 23/04/2024 11:08, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Official data published by the UK government’s Office for National
>> Statistics (ONS) shows that young people who have received four Covid
>> shots are a staggering 318% more likely to die than their unvaxxed peers.
>>
>> https://expose-news.com/2024/03/03/ons-confirms-4x-vaxxed-have-high-mortalitity-rate/
>>
>> The jabtards will be along shortly to rebuke the official UK government
>> data, no really folks they will! πŸ˜‚
>>

> Stands to reason.
>
> When 7 million people have already died, of course those who subsequently
> die of other causes are more likely to die than those who haven’t. Yet…
>
> ROFL!

He really is a imbecilic simpleton of the Highest order. It must be a
hard life with a fucked up and mentally damaged brain like his.

I genuinely feel sorry for the cretin.

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

<v0b0m2$2b7u6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7756&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7756

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Than_Unvaxxed!_πŸ‘€
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:15:40 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:15 UTC

On 23/04/2024 11:08, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Official data published by the UK government’s Office for National
>> Statistics (ONS) shows that young people who have received four Covid
>> shots are a staggering 318% more likely to die than their unvaxxed peers.
>>
>> https://expose-news.com/2024/03/03/ons-confirms-4x-vaxxed-have-high-mortalitity-rate/
>>
>> The jabtards will be along shortly to rebuke the official UK government
>> data, no really folks they will! πŸ˜‚
>>

> Stands to reason.
>
> When 7 million people have already died, of course those who subsequently
> die of other causes are more likely to die than those who haven’t. Yet…
>
> ROFL!

You know Bruce, many years from now future generations will look back at
these posts and study just how gullible and in a state of psychosis you
ridiculously stupid jabtards are. Someone could even propose a PhD based
solely on you titled "Beyond Cognitive Dissonance, A Study Into The
Colossal Unhinged Lunacy Of Professor Brucellium Bactereum, A New
Species Of Dumbass" πŸ˜‚

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: Quad-Vaxxed Young People 318% More Likely to Die Than Unvaxxed! πŸ‘€

<v0b0sr$2b7u6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7757&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7757

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Than_Unvaxxed!_πŸ‘€
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:19:19 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:19 UTC

On 23/04/2024 18:15, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 23/04/2024 11:08, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> Official data published by the UK government’s Office for National
>>> Statistics (ONS) shows that young people who have received four Covid
>>> shots are a staggering 318% more likely to die than their unvaxxed
>>> peers.
>>>
>>> https://expose-news.com/2024/03/03/ons-confirms-4x-vaxxed-have-high-mortalitity-rate/
>>>
>>> The jabtards will be along shortly to rebuke the official UK government
>>> data, no really folks they will! πŸ˜‚
>>>

>> Stands to reason.
>>
>> When 7 million people have already died, of course those who subsequently
>> die of other causes are more likely to die than those who haven’t. Yet…
>>
>> ROFL!
>
> He really is a imbecilic simpleton of the Highest order. It must be a
> hard life with a fucked up and mentally damaged brain like his.
>
> I genuinely feel sorry for the cretin.

Another gobsmackingly ridiculous comment from the groups' resident
halfwitted trannie moron to be studied in the future by offspring of the
unvaxxed, obviously 🀣