From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Rishi Sunak says Transalution/Emily's Rwanda flight will take off in
10 to 12 weeks
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:42:38 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:42 UTC

The first deportation flight carrying asylum seekers to Rwanda will not
take off until July, Rishi Sunak has admitted in a significant delay to
his flagship illegal migration policy.The prime minister said the first
flight to Kigali would start taking off 'in 10 to 12 weeks',
contradicting his longstanding pledge that they would start this spring.
Sunak said there would be a 'regular rhythm' of deportations from July
onwards to deter asylum seekers.He blamed Labour and the House of Lords
for the delay, arguing they had used 'every trick in the book' to hold
up progress

video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZlGkB0oOg
🖕✈️ 🤣

🌍👁️
--
"It's like trying not to be racist but you see Diane Abbott on the TV,
and you're just like I hate, you just want to hate all black women

Re: Rishi Sunak says Transalution/Emily's Rwanda flight will take off in 10 to 12 weeks

<v0dd09$2v8r1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7771&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7771

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re: Rishi Sunak says Transalution/Emily's Rwanda flight will take off
in 10 to 12 weeks
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:58:11 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:58 UTC

On 25/04/2024 09:42, Darth Simian wrote:
> The first deportation flight carrying asylum seekers to Rwanda will not
> take off until July, Rishi Sunak has admitted in a significant delay to
> his flagship illegal migration policy.The prime minister said the first
> flight to Kigali would start taking off 'in 10 to 12 weeks',
> contradicting his longstanding pledge that they would start this spring.
> Sunak said there would be a 'regular rhythm' of deportations from July
> onwards to deter asylum seekers.He blamed Labour and the House of Lords
> for the delay, arguing they had used 'every trick in the book' to hold
> up progress
>
> video...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZlGkB0oOg
> 🖕✈️ 🤣

There'll be a general election before then and Labour won't allow a
single deportation, in fact, Starmer will give them houses and
citizenship then they'll bring their extended families over and live
next door to Trannie on the Farm.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.