The real problem with hunting elephants is carrying the decoys.

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

SubjectAuthor
* NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!Kloppolution
`* Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°
 `* Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!]v[etaphoid Inc.
  `* Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°
   `* Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!Kloppolution
[...]

1
NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0flmn$3i61b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7775&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7775

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:39:05 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:39 UTC

The world's first personalised mRNA jab for melanoma is being trialled
on British patients in what has been hailed a potential 'gamechanger'
for cancer treatment.

Known as mRNA-4157 (V940), it targets tumour neoantigens, which are
expressed by tumours and are individual to each patient.

These markers on the tumour can potentially be recognised by the immune
system.

Now University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is
now leading the final phase of trials of the therapy, which scientists
hope could also be used to stop lung, bladder and kidney cancer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13350191/cancer-vaccine-melanoma-breakthrough-NHS-trial.html

PMFSL -The sale of Tin Foil is going to sky rocket today as all the
*CONFIRMED LOONS* *KOOKS* and *Fruit cakes* go on a massive *TILT*

I cannot wait to see the shite come from that world renowned font of all
human knowledge *SLAYNEWS*

Bwheheheheh :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0ght0$3p3ro$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7779&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7779

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:40:08 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 15:40 UTC

On 26/04/2024 08:39, Kloppolution wrote:
> The world's first personalised mRNA jab for melanoma is being trialled
> on British patients in what has been hailed a potential 'gamechanger'
> for cancer treatment.
>
> Known as mRNA-4157 (V940), it targets tumour neoantigens, which are
> expressed by tumours and are individual to each patient.
>
> These markers on the tumour can potentially be recognised by the immune
> system.
>

> Now University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is
> now leading the final phase of trials of the therapy, which scientists
> hope could also be used to stop lung, bladder and kidney cancer.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13350191/cancer-vaccine-melanoma-breakthrough-NHS-trial.html
>
> PMFSL -The sale of Tin Foil is going to sky rocket today as all the
> *CONFIRMED LOONS* *KOOKS* and *Fruit cakes* go on a massive *TILT*
>

> I cannot wait to see the shite come from that world renowned font of all
> human knowledge *SLAYNEWS*
>
> BwhehehehehΒ  :-) :-) :-)

After the resounding success of the convid 'vaccines' being safe and
effective, what could possibly go wrong here? 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0kmc6$snoj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7782&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7782

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 05:21:11 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:HWuzzzQy1WVu2UYhAqUzzs2HpL4=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 05:21 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 26/04/2024 08:39, Kloppolution wrote:
>> The world's first personalised mRNA jab for melanoma is being trialled
>> on British patients in what has been hailed a potential 'gamechanger'
>> for cancer treatment.
>>
>> Known as mRNA-4157 (V940), it targets tumour neoantigens, which are
>> expressed by tumours and are individual to each patient.
>>
>> These markers on the tumour can potentially be recognised by the immune
>> system.
>>

>> Now University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is
>> now leading the final phase of trials of the therapy, which scientists
>> hope could also be used to stop lung, bladder and kidney cancer.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13350191/cancer-vaccine-melanoma-breakthrough-NHS-trial.html
>>
>> PMFSL -The sale of Tin Foil is going to sky rocket today as all the
>> *CONFIRMED LOONS* *KOOKS* and *Fruit cakes* go on a massive *TILT*
>>

>> I cannot wait to see the shite come from that world renowned font of all
>> human knowledge *SLAYNEWS*
>>
>> BwhehehehehΒ  :-) :-) :-)
>>

> After the resounding success of the convid 'vaccines' being safe and
> effective, what could possibly go wrong here? 🀣

Dunno.

In the fullness of time, perhaps a cure for cancer or HIV in the same
manner as the vaccinations that rid the world of polio, smallpox and
countless other conditions which no longer afflict those of us who aren’t
flat-earthers like you.

Stand firm, my Luddite friend…

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0l91c$107da$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7787&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7787

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:39:40 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:39 UTC

On 28/04/2024 06:21, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> On 26/04/2024 08:39, Kloppolution wrote:
>>> The world's first personalised mRNA jab for melanoma is being trialled
>>> on British patients in what has been hailed a potential 'gamechanger'
>>> for cancer treatment.
>>>
>>> Known as mRNA-4157 (V940), it targets tumour neoantigens, which are
>>> expressed by tumours and are individual to each patient.
>>>
>>> These markers on the tumour can potentially be recognised by the immune
>>> system.
>>>

>>> Now University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is
>>> now leading the final phase of trials of the therapy, which scientists
>>> hope could also be used to stop lung, bladder and kidney cancer.
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13350191/cancer-vaccine-melanoma-breakthrough-NHS-trial.html
>>>
>>> PMFSL -The sale of Tin Foil is going to sky rocket today as all the
>>> *CONFIRMED LOONS* *KOOKS* and *Fruit cakes* go on a massive *TILT*
>>>

>>> I cannot wait to see the shite come from that world renowned font of all
>>> human knowledge *SLAYNEWS*
>>>
>>> BwhehehehehΒ  :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> After the resounding success of the convid 'vaccines' being safe and
>> effective, what could possibly go wrong here? 🀣
>>

> Dunno.
>
> In the fullness of time, perhaps a cure for cancer or HIV in the same
> manner as the vaccinations that rid the world of polio, smallpox and
> countless other conditions which no longer afflict those of us who aren’t
> flat-earthers like you.
>
> Stand firm, my Luddite friend…

Now they were vaccinations Bruce but mRNA technology is experimental
gene therapy which is untested dangerous poison currently maiming and
killing people. I am standing firm Brucey and you will discover the
truth in the fullness of time pal.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0lubo$158j7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7794&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7794

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:43:38 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 16:43 UTC

On 28/04/2024 11:39, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 06:21, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> After the resounding success of the convid 'vaccines' being safe and
>>> effective, what could possibly go wrong here? 🀣
>>>

>> Dunno.
>>
>> In the fullness of time, perhaps a cure for cancer or HIV in the same
>> manner as the vaccinations that rid the world of polio, smallpox and
>> countless other conditions which no longer afflict those of us who aren’t
>> flat-earthers like you.
>>
>> Stand firm, my Luddite friend…
>

> Now they were vaccinations Bruce but mRNA technology is experimental
> gene therapy which is untested dangerous poison currently maiming and
> killing people. I am standing firm Brucey and you will discover the
> truth in the fullness of time pal.

I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the *CONFIRMED LOONS* like
you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA Cancer Jab after the
trial proves that it can cure the disease because of their fucked up
imbecilic beliefs.

I will never forget the story I read in the times from a A & E
consultant explaining how a nutter like you died on the floor of the
corridor after refusing treatment for 2 days and trying to leave as he
claimed to categorically know that Covid was a Hoax.

I have never laughed so much in my entire life and it still brings a
smile to my face 4 years later :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0m3cs$16c7o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7795&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7795

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:09:31 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:09 UTC

On 28/04/2024 17:43, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 11:39, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>>> Dunno.
>>>
>>> In the fullness of time, perhaps a cure for cancer or HIV in the same
>>> manner as the vaccinations that rid the world of polio, smallpox and
>>> countless other conditions which no longer afflict those of us who
>>> aren’t
>>> flat-earthers like you.
>>>
>>> Stand firm, my Luddite friend…
>>

>> Now they were vaccinations Bruce but mRNA technology is experimental
>> gene therapy which is untested dangerous poison currently maiming and
>> killing people. I am standing firm Brucey and you will discover the
>> truth in the fullness of time pal.
>>

> I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the *CONFIRMED LOONS* like
> you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA Cancer Jab after the
> trial proves that it can cure the disease because of their fucked up
> imbecilic beliefs.

So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
first place you shambolic half-wit? πŸ˜‚

> I will never forget the story I read in the times from a A & E
> consultant explaining how a nutter like you died on the floor of the
> corridor after refusing treatment for 2 days and trying to leave as he
> claimed to categorically know that Covid was a Hoax.
>
> I have never laughed so much in my entire lifeΒ  and it still brings a
> smile to my face 4 years laterΒ  :-) :-) :-)

That was most probably propaganda to convince feather-brained fatheads
like yourself to take the clot shots. You didn't take much convincing
though being the complete *mug* that you are! 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0m65m$174a0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7796&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7796

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:56:58 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:56 UTC

On 28/04/2024 19:09, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
h in the fullness of time pal.

>> I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the *CONFIRMED LOONS* like
>> you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA Cancer Jab after the
>> trial proves that it can cure the disease because of their fucked up
>> imbecilic beliefs.
>

> So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
> first place you shambolic half-wit? πŸ˜‚

Come on, you are just posting like a cretin for the Lolz aren't you.
Even imbecilic simpletons are not that stupid.

So nobody died from cancer in the entire world before the Covid Vaccine
was created ???

Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)

>> I will never forget the story I read in the times from a A & E
>> consultant explaining how a nutter like you died on the floor of the
>> corridor after refusing treatment for 2 days and trying to leave as he
>> claimed to categorically know that Covid was a Hoax.
>>
>> I have never laughed so much in my entire lifeΒ  and it still brings a
>> smile to my face 4 years laterΒ  :-) :-) :-)
>>

> That was most probably propaganda to convince feather-brained fatheads
> like yourself to take the clot shots. You didn't take much convincing
> though being the complete *mug* that you are! 🀣

There was no Vaccines when imbecilic simpletons like you were refusing
treatment you retard because Slaynews and the like convinced them that
it was all a Hoax.

You really do give cretins a bad name !!!

Apart from painting flower pots, do you hold weekly sessions teaching
fellow loons how to lick windows???

:-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0nhlt$1jq6g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7797&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7797

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:19:24 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 07:19 UTC

On 28/04/2024 19:56, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 19:09, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> h in the fullness of time pal.
>>>>

>>> I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the *CONFIRMED LOONS*
>>> like you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA Cancer Jab after
>>> the trial proves that it can cure the disease because of their fucked
>>> up imbecilic beliefs.
>>

>> So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
>> first place you shambolic half-wit? πŸ˜‚
>

> Come on, you are just posting like a cretin for the Lolz aren't you.
> Even imbecilic simpletons are not that stupid.
>
> So nobody died from cancer in the entire world before the Covid Vaccine
> was created ???
>
> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)

Oh dear, you still haven't got it yet have you luv? The mRNA convid jabs
will cause a wave of cancers and they want to hit you again with another
mRNA shot under the pretext of curing said cancers, again, with no long
term studies at all. Double bubble! And, you've already been mugged off
before a shot has been even fired! *Unreal*! πŸ˜‚

>>> I will never forget the story I read in the times from a A & E
>>> consultant explaining how a nutter like you died on the floor of the
>>> corridor after refusing treatment for 2 days and trying to leave as
>>> he claimed to categorically know that Covid was a Hoax.
>>>
>>> I have never laughed so much in my entire lifeΒ  and it still brings a
>>> smile to my face 4 years laterΒ  :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> That was most probably propaganda to convince feather-brained fatheads
>> like yourself to take the clot shots. You didn't take much convincing
>> though being the complete *mug* that you are! 🀣
>
> There was no Vaccines when imbecilic simpletons like you were refusing
> treatment you retard because Slaynews and the like convinced them that
> it was all a Hoax.
>
> You really do give cretins a bad name !!!
>
> Apart from painting flower pots, do you hold weekly sessions teaching
> fellow loons how to lick windows???
>

> :-) :-) :-)

The only 'treatment' offered by the NHS was the clot shots luv, do keep
up there's a good Trannie. 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0ol63$1sbvl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7799&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7799

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:25:23 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:25 UTC

On 29/04/2024 08:19, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 19:56, Kloppolution wrote:
>> On 28/04/2024 19:09, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>> h in the fullness of time pal.

>>> So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
>>> first place you shambolic half-wit? πŸ˜‚
>>

>> Come on, you are just posting like a cretin for the Lolz aren't you.
>> Even imbecilic simpletons are not that stupid.
>>
>> So nobody died from cancer in the entire world before the Covid
>> Vaccine was created ???
>>
>> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)
>>

> Oh dear, you still haven't got it yet have you luv? The mRNA convid jabs
> will cause a wave of cancers and they want to hit you again with another
> mRNA shot under the pretext of curing said cancers, again, with no long
> term studies at all. Double bubble! And, you've already been mugged off
> before a shot has been even fired! *Unreal*! πŸ˜‚

But that is not what you said Paul Poof is it. You asked how you would
die from cancer if you have never had the"dip" in the first place.

You really are a imbecilic simpleton.

>>> That was most probably propaganda to convince feather-brained
>>> fatheads like yourself to take the clot shots. You didn't take much
>>> convincing though being the complete *mug* that you are! 🀣
>>
>> There was no Vaccines when imbecilic simpletons like you were refusing
>> treatment you retard because Slaynews and the like convinced them that
>> it was all a Hoax.
>>
>> You really do give cretins a bad name !!!
>>
>> Apart from painting flower pots, do you hold weekly sessions teaching
>> fellow loons how to lick windows???
>>

>> :-) :-) :-)
>>

> The only 'treatment' offered by the NHS was the clot shots luv, do keep
> up there's a good Trannie. 🀣

It is obvious from you Homosexual outpourings Paul Poof that the only
Jabs that you take is those you receive nightly from the Bro's on the
Farm right up your shitter !!!

:-) :-) :-)
--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0on2v$1seo1$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7806&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7806

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:57:50 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:57 UTC

On 29/04/2024 18:25, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 08:19, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>> On 28/04/2024 19:56, Kloppolution wrote:
>>> On 28/04/2024 19:09, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>>> h in the fullness of time pal.

>>> Come on, you are just posting like a cretin for the Lolz aren't you.
>>> Even imbecilic simpletons are not that stupid.
>>>
>>> So nobody died from cancer in the entire world before the Covid
>>> Vaccine was created ???
>>>
>>> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> Oh dear, you still haven't got it yet have you luv? The mRNA convid
>> jabs will cause a wave of cancers and they want to hit you again with
>> another mRNA shot under the pretext of curing said cancers, again,
>> with no long term studies at all. Double bubble! And, you've already
>> been mugged off before a shot has been even fired! *Unreal*! πŸ˜‚
>

> But that is not what you said Paul Poof is it. You asked how you would
> die from cancer if you have never had the"dip" in the first place.
>
> You really are a imbecilic simpleton.

But this mRNA jab is for the *dipped* luv, that is why they are rushing
it through so's they can finish the job.

>>> There was no Vaccines when imbecilic simpletons like you were
>>> refusing treatment you retard because Slaynews and the like convinced
>>> them that it was all a Hoax.
>>>
>>> You really do give cretins a bad name !!!
>>>
>>> Apart from painting flower pots, do you hold weekly sessions teaching
>>> fellow loons how to lick windows???
>>>

>>> :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> The only 'treatment' offered by the NHS was the clot shots luv, do
>> keep up there's a good Trannie. 🀣
>>

> It is obvious from you Homosexual outpourings Paul Poof that the only
> Jabs that you take is those you receive nightly from the Bro's on the
> Farm right up your shitter !!!
>
> :-) :-) :-)

You like talking about my bottom don't you luv?

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0oolj$1t712$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7808&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7808

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 19:24:52 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:24 UTC

On 29/04/2024 18:57, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 18:25, Kloppolution wrote:

>>> Oh dear, you still haven't got it yet have you luv? The mRNA convid
>>> jabs will cause a wave of cancers and they want to hit you again with
>>> another mRNA shot under the pretext of curing said cancers, again,
>>> with no long term studies at all. Double bubble! And, you've already
>>> been mugged off before a shot has been even fired! *Unreal*! πŸ˜‚
>>

>> But that is not what you said Paul Poof is it. You asked how you would
>> die from cancer if you have never had the"dip" in the first place.
>>
>> You really are a imbecilic simpleton.
>
> But this mRNA jab is for the *dipped* luv, that is why they are rushing
> it through so's they can finish the job.

Nice attempt to try and hide from your imbecilic question gay boy.

You asked how you would die from cancer if you have never had the"dip"
in the first place.

You are a moron !!!

>>> The only 'treatment' offered by the NHS was the clot shots luv, do
>>> keep up there's a good Trannie. 🀣
>>>

>> It is obvious from you Homosexual outpourings Paul Poof that the only
>> Jabs that you take is those you receive nightly from the Bro's on the
>> Farm right up your shitter !!!
>>
>> :-) :-) :-)
>
> You like talking about my bottom don't you luv?

You really are a Homo of the highest order Paul Poof

*FACT*

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0p5ji$2061j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7809&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7809

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:05:37 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 22:05 UTC

On 29/04/2024 19:24, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 18:57, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>>> But that is not what you said Paul Poof is it. You asked how you
>>> would die from cancer if you have never had the"dip" in the first place.
>>>
>>> You really are a imbecilic simpleton.
>>
>> But this mRNA jab is for the *dipped* luv, that is why they are
>> rushing it through so's they can finish the job.
>

> Nice attempt to try and hide from your imbecilic question gay boy.
>
> Β You asked how you would die from cancer if you have never had the"dip"
> in the first place.
>
> You are a moron !!!

Am I? You fail to grasp the reality that the dip causes cancer. I
haven't had the dip, so I don't need or want your fancy mRNA poison, and
even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit death jab, I'd
rather die a real human being than a patented GMO. 🀣

>>> It is obvious from you Homosexual outpourings Paul Poof that the only
>>> Jabs that you take is those you receive nightly from the Bro's on the
>>> Farm right up your shitter !!!
>>>
>>> :-) :-) :-)
>>
>> You like talking about my bottom don't you luv?
>>

> You really are a Homo of the highest order Paul Poof
>

> *FACT*

Says the pervert who loves to talk about my bottom constantly. Do you
want a picture of it Trannie? It's quite hairy with a few clingons like.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0qvgp$2gq0v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7810&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7810

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:34:01 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 14:34 UTC

On 29/04/2024 23:05, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>> You are a moron !!!
>
> Am I? You fail to grasp the reality that the dip causes cancer. I
> haven't had the dip, so I don't need or want your fancy mRNA poison, and
> even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit death jab, I'd
> rather die a real human being than a patented GMO. 🀣

Yes, you really are a moron of the highest order. First you denied that
you could die from cancer because you had never had the "dip". Then when
I point out how retarded you are you try to attempt to back-peddle like
a good'un you slip up and fully confirm my original post, "

Kloppolution = "I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the
*CONFIRMED LOONS* like you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA
Cancer Jab after the trial proves that it can cure the disease because
of their fucked up imbecilic beliefs."

Paul Poof= "even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit
death jab, I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO."

And there we have it. a 100% *CONFIRMED LOON*

Bwheheheeheheh :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0tv5j$39tbm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7811&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7811

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 18:46:23 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 1 May 2024 17:46 UTC

On 30/04/2024 15:34, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 23:05, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>

>>> You are a moron !!!
>>
>> Am I? You fail to grasp the reality that the dip causes cancer. I
>> haven't had the dip, so I don't need or want your fancy mRNA poison,
>> and even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit death jab,
>> I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO. 🀣
>

> Yes, you really are a moron of the highest order. First you denied that
> you could die from cancer because you had never had the "dip". Then when
> I point out how retarded you are you try to attempt to back-peddle like
> a good'un you slip up and fully confirmΒ  my original post, "
>
> Kloppolution = "I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the
> *CONFIRMED LOONS* like you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA
> Cancer Jab after the trial proves that it can cure the disease because
> of their fucked up imbecilic beliefs."
>

> Paul Poof= "even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit
> death jab, I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO."
>

> And there we have it. a 100% *CONFIRMED LOON*
>
> Bwheheheeheheh :-) :-) :-)

You poor, sad, misguided *twat*, trying to score cheap points like
Professor Bruceillium Bacterium. "So how will we drop dead from cancer
if we've not had the dip in the first place", you know exactly what I
meant as I believe the dip is cancer-causing, but if you want to behave
like a child with your puerile nonsense then feel free.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v0vcn2$3n0e5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7819&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7819

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 07:43:47 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Thu, 2 May 2024 06:43 UTC

On 01/05/2024 18:46, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>>> Am I? You fail to grasp the reality that the dip causes cancer. I
>>> haven't had the dip, so I don't need or want your fancy mRNA poison,
>>> and even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit death
>>> jab, I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO. 🀣
>>

>> Yes, you really are a moron of the highest order. First you denied
>> that you could die from cancer because you had never had the "dip".
>> Then when I point out how retarded you are you try to attempt to
>> back-peddle like a good'un you slip up and fully confirmΒ  my original
>> post, "
>>
>> Kloppolution = "I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the
>> *CONFIRMED LOONS* like you drop dead from cancer after refusing a mRNA
>> Cancer Jab after the trial proves that it can cure the disease because
>> of their fucked up imbecilic beliefs."
>>

>> Paul Poof= "even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit
>> death jab, I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO."
>>

>> And there we have it. a 100% *CONFIRMED LOON*
>>
>> Bwheheheeheheh :-) :-) :-)
>>

> You poor, sad, misguided *twat*, trying to score cheap points like
> Professor Bruceillium Bacterium. "So how will we drop dead from cancer
> if we've not had the dip in the first place", you know exactly what I
> meant as I believe the dip is cancer-causing, but if you want to behave
> like a child with your puerile nonsense then feel free.

Still back-pedalling Paul Poof, we all know what you said, the words are
right there in front of your eyes you deluded imbecilic simpleton !!!

:-) :-) :-)
--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v10oeg$1251$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7822&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7822

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 20:10:04 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Thu, 2 May 2024 19:10 UTC

On 02/05/2024 07:43, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 01/05/2024 18:46, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>>> Yes, you really are a moron of the highest order. First you denied
>>> that you could die from cancer because you had never had the "dip".
>>> Then when I point out how retarded you are you try to attempt to
>>> back-peddle like a good'un you slip up and fully confirmΒ  my original
>>> post, "
>>>
>>> Kloppolution = "I fucking cant wait to be honest to see all the
>>> *CONFIRMED LOONS* like you drop dead from cancer after refusing a
>>> mRNA Cancer Jab after the trial proves that it can cure the disease
>>> because of their fucked up imbecilic beliefs."
>>>

>>> Paul Poof= "even if I did have cancer I wouldn't take your bullshit
>>> death jab, I'd rather die a real human being than a patented GMO."
>>>

>>> And there we have it. a 100% *CONFIRMED LOON*
>>>
>>> Bwheheheeheheh :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> You poor, sad, misguided *twat*, trying to score cheap points like
>> Professor Bruceillium Bacterium. "So how will we drop dead from cancer
>> if we've not had the dip in the first place", you know exactly what I
>> meant as I believe the dip is cancer-causing, but if you want to
>> behave like a child with your puerile nonsense then feel free.
>>

> Still back-pedalling Paul Poof, we all know what you said, the words are
> right there in front of your eyes you deluded imbecilic simpleton !!!
>
> :-) :-) :-)

See what I mean, you're a complete cockwomble! Well if you do get cancer
Trannie, I do hope you take the next bioweapon, with no research or
understanding what shit you are injecting, it would serve you right for
being mugged off yet again! 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v10t9a$22d1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7824&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7824

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 21:32:43 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Thu, 2 May 2024 20:32 UTC

On 02/05/2024 20:10, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> On 02/05/2024 07:43, Kloppolution wrote:

>>> You poor, sad, misguided *twat*, trying to score cheap points like
>>> Professor Bruceillium Bacterium. "So how will we drop dead from
>>> cancer if we've not had the dip in the first place", you know exactly
>>> what I meant as I believe the dip is cancer-causing, but if you want
>>> to behave like a child with your puerile nonsense then feel free.
>>>

>> Still back-pedalling Paul Poof, we all know what you said, the words
>> are right there in front of your eyes you deluded imbecilic simpleton !!!
>>
>> :-) :-) :-)
>

> See what I mean, you're a complete cockwomble! Well if you do get cancer
> Trannie, I do hope you take the next bioweapon, with no research or
> understanding what shit you are injecting, it would serve you right for
> being mugged off yet again! 🀣

Try to back-peddle as much as you want you big homo but the words of
yours are on Usenet for eternity, for everyone to witness !!!

"So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
first place you shambolic half-wit?"

*CONFIRMED IMBECILIC SIMPLETON LOON*

*FACT*
--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v11675$48p2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7825&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7825

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 00:05:04 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Thu, 2 May 2024 23:05 UTC

On 02/05/2024 21:32, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 02/05/2024 20:10, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

>>> Still back-pedalling Paul Poof, we all know what you said, the words
>>> are right there in front of your eyes you deluded imbecilic simpleton
>>> !!!
>>>
>>> :-) :-) :-)
>>

>> See what I mean, you're a complete cockwomble! Well if you do get
>> cancer Trannie, I do hope you take the next bioweapon, with no
>> research or understanding what shit you are injecting, it would serve
>> you right for being mugged off yet again! 🀣
>>

> Try to back-peddle as much as you want you big homo but the words of
> yours are on Usenet for eternity, for everyone to witness !!!
>
> "So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
> first place you shambolic half-wit?"
>

> *CONFIRMED IMBECILIC SIMPLETON LOON*
>

> *FACT*

Hehe, do you know just what a planetary-scale momentously absurd cretin
you are? You know what, I concede, you can take the win in this thread
because it amuses me to see you dancing around with joy because you
think you might have me. 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v120vi$d2pv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7826&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7826

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 07:41:55 +0100
 by: Kloppolution - Fri, 3 May 2024 06:41 UTC

On 03/05/2024 00:05, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:

> Hehe, do you know just what a planetary-scale momentously absurd cretin
> you are? You know what, I concede, you can take the win in this thread
> because it amuses me to see you dancing around with joy because you
> think you might have me. 🀣

I don't have to think anything Paul Poof,

Your retarded statement is on Usenet for the rest of eternity as
evidence of you being an imbecilic simpleton !!!

"So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
first place you shambolic half-wit?"

Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v126gg$e9ns$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7829&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7829

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 09:16:16 +0100
<v0kmc6$snoj$1@dont-email.me> <v0l91c$107da$3@dont-email.me>
<v0lubo$158j7$1@dont-email.me> <v0m3cs$16c7o$1@dont-email.me>
<v0m65m$174a0$1@dont-email.me> <v0nhlt$1jq6g$1@dont-email.me>
<v0ol63$1sbvl$1@dont-email.me> <v0on2v$1seo1$5@dont-email.me>
<v0oolj$1t712$1@dont-email.me> <v0p5ji$2061j$1@dont-email.me>
<v0qvgp$2gq0v$1@dont-email.me> <v0tv5j$39tbm$1@dont-email.me>
<v0vcn2$3n0e5$1@dont-email.me> <v10oeg$1251$1@dont-email.me>
<v10t9a$22d1$1@dont-email.me> <v11675$48p2$1@dont-email.me>
<v120vi$d2pv$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 3 May 2024 08:16 UTC

On 03/05/2024 07:41, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 03/05/2024 00:05, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>

>> Hehe, do you know just what a planetary-scale momentously absurd
>> cretin you are? You know what, I concede, you can take the win in this
>> thread because it amuses me to see you dancing around with joy because
>> you think you might have me. 🀣
>>

> I don't have to think anything Paul Poof,
>
> Your retarded statement is on Usenet for the rest of eternity as
> evidence of you being an imbecilic simpleton !!!
>

> "So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
> first place you shambolic half-wit?"
>

> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)

Hehe, Trannie is still at it, milking every last drop of
his/her/its/they/their historic victory over the master! Are you done
yet lid/luv/it or have you some more dancing around the NG to do? 🀣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v1aauk$2glbv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7833&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7833

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 10:21:09 -0000 (UTC)
<v0oolj$1t712$1@dont-email.me>
<v0p5ji$2061j$1@dont-email.me>
<v0qvgp$2gq0v$1@dont-email.me>
<v0tv5j$39tbm$1@dont-email.me>
<v0vcn2$3n0e5$1@dont-email.me>
<v10oeg$1251$1@dont-email.me>
<v10t9a$22d1$1@dont-email.me>
<v11675$48p2$1@dont-email.me>
<v120vi$d2pv$1@dont-email.me>
<v126gg$e9ns$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:vaDzyU1ejDSToyhUEEQNsmnG+44=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Mon, 6 May 2024 10:21 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 03/05/2024 07:41, Kloppolution wrote:
>> On 03/05/2024 00:05, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>>

>>> Hehe, do you know just what a planetary-scale momentously absurd
>>> cretin you are? You know what, I concede, you can take the win in this
>>> thread because it amuses me to see you dancing around with joy because
>>> you think you might have me. 🀣
>>>

>> I don't have to think anything Paul Poof,
>>
>> Your retarded statement is on Usenet for the rest of eternity as
>> evidence of you being an imbecilic simpleton !!!
>>

>> "So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
>> first place you shambolic half-wit?"
>>

>> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)
>>

> Hehe, Trannie is still at it, milking every last drop of
> his/her/its/they/their historic victory over the master! Are you done
> yet lid/luv/it or have you some more dancing around the NG to do? 🀣

Didn’t you say three posts ago that you conceded defeat?

Just. Stop. Digging…

ROFL!

Re: NHS Trial new Moderna mNRA Cancer jab !!!

<v1b659$2n4ef$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7835&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7835

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 19:05:29 +0100
<v0kmc6$snoj$1@dont-email.me> <v0l91c$107da$3@dont-email.me>
<v0lubo$158j7$1@dont-email.me> <v0m3cs$16c7o$1@dont-email.me>
<v0m65m$174a0$1@dont-email.me> <v0nhlt$1jq6g$1@dont-email.me>
<v0ol63$1sbvl$1@dont-email.me> <v0on2v$1seo1$5@dont-email.me>
<v0oolj$1t712$1@dont-email.me> <v0p5ji$2061j$1@dont-email.me>
<v0qvgp$2gq0v$1@dont-email.me> <v0tv5j$39tbm$1@dont-email.me>
<v0vcn2$3n0e5$1@dont-email.me> <v10oeg$1251$1@dont-email.me>
<v10t9a$22d1$1@dont-email.me> <v11675$48p2$1@dont-email.me>
<v120vi$d2pv$1@dont-email.me> <v126gg$e9ns$1@dont-email.me>
<v1aauk$2glbv$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Kloppolution - Mon, 6 May 2024 18:05 UTC

On 06/05/2024 11:21, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> I don't have to think anything Paul Poof,
>>>
>>> Your retarded statement is on Usenet for the rest of eternity as
>>> evidence of you being an imbecilic simpleton !!!
>>>

>>> "So how will we drop dead from cancer if we've not had the dip in the
>>> first place you shambolic half-wit?"
>>>

>>> Bwheheheheeheh :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> Hehe, Trannie is still at it, milking every last drop of
>> his/her/its/they/their historic victory over the master! Are you done
>> yet lid/luv/it or have you some more dancing around the NG to do? 🀣
>>

> Didn’t you say three posts ago that you conceded defeat?
>
> Just. Stop. Digging…
>
> ROFL!