From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.pro, alt.sports.basketball.nba, alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers, alt.sports.gymnastics, rec.sport.olympics, alt.gossip.celebrities
Subject: Gabby Douglas compatible with Rich Paul
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 05:16:54 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:46 UTC

From my matchmaking ability, straight-type-1-F Gabby Douglas
is very compatible, both sexually and personality-wise, with
straight-type-1-M Rich Paul.

Rich Paul’s current partner Adele is straight-type-2-F
(compatible, i.e. orgasmic up close, only with bims,
males attracted to both genders).

A good match for Adele is Ed Sheeran.

A good match for Ed Sheeran’s wife Cherry, who is
straight-type-1-F, is straight-type-1-M Harry Styles.

Harry Styles’s partner Olivia Wilde is lesbian (woman
attracted just to women) and has a good female match.

Of course Ed and Cherry are partially compatible (less
than optimally compatible and less likely to stick and
less likely to be faithful) and may choose to stay
together, in which case Adele could find another
bim, or more than one, perhaps like Kate Bush in
her song Lily. And I would be willing to help Adele
find another match, for a pint of beer. :-)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;