Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:26:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Time and Space
From: cyclintom@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:26 UTC

On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 2:36:58 AM UTC-8, zen cycle wrote:
> On 2/5/2024 3:49 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> lol
> >>
> >> Just for the floriduh dumbasses benefit, the above rant from kunich is
> >> an example of 'triggered'.
> >>
> >> That aside, tommy's answer to being proven wrong yet again is 'why
> >> should I know that when I didn't design the hardware'. But tommy, you're
> >> a world class designer, remember? you didn't happen to notice the
> >> hardware flaws? You didn't check the scaling of the ADC to make sure the
> >> lights would actually work as intended? Some designer you are.
> >>
> >> And agin, no matter how many times you claim I couldn't understand your
> >> silly program, it will never become true.
> >>
> >> As for Charlie Butten - A notable and respectable designer and
> >> businessman for sure. Too bad none of it rubbed off on you.
> >>
> >> However, had I been given that design to work on, I would have
> >> questioned the used of the external ADC. Striving to understand the
> >> design of a system is something a good engineer does. Blindly accepting
> >> it without questions is just plain sloppy - of course, I guess we should
> >> expect sloppy from someone that can't figure out how to tighten a carbon
> >> handlebar.
> >> --
> >> Add xx to reply
> >
> > Too bad Flunky is so full of bullshit that no one believes him any more..
> Should we takwe a poll to see who's more beleiveable in this forum?
> People may not like me here <yawn> but I'm pretty sure it isn't due to
> credibility except from you and the floriduh dumbass.
> > Between him an Krygowski, the whole world looks on in wonder when he vlais that he could read that stupid C series and couldn't. HE was so far in the dark that he never even made one comment. He never even tried to make a comment.
> And of course that's a lie as well. I commented when you originally
> posted it as well as afterwards when you claimed I didn't comment. The
> issue here is that you never responded to _my_ comment, indicating that
> you had no answer. When you post a snippet of code that describes the
> hardware, then you deny that the hardware was as described in the code,
> it belies your complete lack of credibility.
> > Flunky, are you even aware what people think about you?
> As long as they don't think about me like they think about you, I'm all set.
> > You actually talked about bicycles and surprised everyone because it was intelligent and cogent. Everyone had to agree with you one that point. So why did you then turn around and make yet another mindless and stupid statement?
> Please list the 'mindless and stupid statement' you claim I made. Odds
> are it's not nearly on the same level as 'my shifting problems went away
> when I started using special campagnolo non-stretch shifting cable', or
> 'light lines are a common term for fiber optics in telecommunications',
> or 'the dent in my top tube popped out from riding the bike'....or any
> of the other brain-dead comments you make on a daily basis.
Flunky we already know you, "Boo hoo, I]m too stupid to know how to use a search engine so it is your fault."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Time and Space

<uq86h9$3rh8k$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=101017&group=rec.bicycles.tech#101017

From: funkmasterxx@hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:59:36 -0500
 by: zen cycle - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:59 UTC