Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
From: cyclintom@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Subject: Floor Pumps
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:55:19 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:55 UTC

During the Paris-Nice they had a close up of a tire being filled by a mechanic. He had a pump with a presta specific attachment. I have a couple of pumps but the only ones that are presta specific is the Silca. And they have made several heads, none of which work as good as the original. Where do you gtet a pump like that mechanic was using?

RE: Floor Pumps

<Sx_HN.56784$hN14.11326@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=102694&group=rec.bicycles.tech#102694

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
From: cyclintom@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Subject: RE: Floor Pumps
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:29:54 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:29 UTC

On Tue Mar 12 14:55:19 2024 Tom Kunich wrote:
> During the Paris-Nice they had a close up of a tire being filled by a mechanic. He had a pump with a presta specific attachment. I have a couple of pumps but the only ones that are presta specific is the Silca. And they have made several heads, none of which work as good as the original. Where do you gtet a pump like that mechanic was using?

I found one of the old fashion Silca pumps with the sliding head. I know these things work well so I bought it.