From: ohac@ioihioak.ao (Pascual Mikhailovich)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 17:02:24 -0000 (UTC)
tk/cWs7XrWt0x9JFHMjnZCNntxD2S69ow4CUhj1sDGlFVUlQ7foMFMPa0bqSUoh
GNLBC5IHThN1W1UkptZNsisERgFyPcCCFV242rcfyEIV6gaqrVxiSGO8E14XPxD
nklT/d3gV+fR71Ofj5DZS4w4CxqqxNIqa4gpLZEnFbJUZqghEKuQZTkMaTxB/BL
xVUrab+gakQyZJP5DogZFX8opqnk175sVmtE8ErfoGoFEfbtD5ACXx6+3o28WQy
e/1So/Qnl3yXJbyCa/5y2QBk94ZJ4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Pascual Mikhailovich - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 17:02 UTC

Volney wrote:

> Why is StupidPlutonium so /DESPERATE/ to have the King of Sweden do his
> work for him that he is spamming this thread (and Usenet in general) so
> much? Why the King of Sweden, who's not even here?

France is indirectly confessing that 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆_𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀_𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗮𝗶𝗱_𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺_𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿
and not the other way round. Without Niger, they cannot survive. I had
always known that 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 "𝗮𝗶𝗱" 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 "𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲" 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀
to carry out their biddings against the interest of their host African
nations.

https://r%74.com/africa/580875-france-niger-military-agreements/

You suspended RT and now we suspend your lgbqueer mouthpiece garbage 🗑
you cry foul, your arrogance and hypocrisy is breathtaking.

The US is refusing to withdraw from Syria while stealing oil. The
Frenchies are on uranium in Niger. So far for the morality of these
biggies.

𝗪𝗔𝗥_𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:_𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧_5,_2023: While France is kissing goodbye to its dreams
of again 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺_𝗶𝗻_𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿 and exploit the country's Lithium and
other resources, Russia's forces 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲_𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻_𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿_𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗲. There are
reports that Russia is preparing a massive attack 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼_𝗞𝘂𝗽𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗸 as well.
Heavy Ukranian losses reported.

Democratically elected, like ohhh Smellensky ? It's a US puppet
government!

𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲_𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁, including US, are habitual of looting the wealth of others
countries

Re: Archimedes "mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<uasv2i$3auhr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=122012&group=sci.physics.relativity#122012

From: trolidous@go.com (Trolidan7)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 01:40:50 -0700
 by: Trolidan7 - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 08:40 UTC

On 8/5/23 10:02, Pascual Mikhailovich wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>> Why is StupidPlutonium so /DESPERATE/ to have the King of Sweden do his
>> work for him that he is spamming this thread (and Usenet in general) so
>> much? Why the King of Sweden, who's not even here?
>
> France is indirectly confessing that
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆_𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀_𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗮𝗶𝗱_𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺_𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿
> and not the other way round. Without Niger, they cannot survive. I had
> always known that 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 "𝗮𝗶𝗱" 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 "𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲" 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀
> to carry out their biddings against the interest of their host African
> nations.
>
> https://r%74.com/africa/580875-france-niger-military-agreements/
>
> You suspended RT and now we suspend your lgbqueer mouthpiece garbage 🗑
> you cry foul, your arrogance and hypocrisy is breathtaking.
>
> The US is refusing to withdraw from Syria while stealing oil. The
> Frenchies are on uranium in Niger. So far for the morality of these
> biggies.
>
> 𝗪𝗔𝗥_𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:_𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧_5,_2023: While France is kissing goodbye to its dreams
> of again 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺_𝗶𝗻_𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿
and exploit the country's Lithium and
> other resources, Russia's forces
𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲_𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻_𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿_𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗲. There are
> reports that Russia is preparing a massive attack 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼_𝗞𝘂𝗽𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗸 as well.
> Heavy Ukranian losses reported.
>
> Democratically elected, like ohhh Smellensky ? It's a US puppet
> government!
>
> 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲_𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁, including US, are habitual of looting
the wealth of others
> countries

The draft is slavery.

The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with Ukraine.

It has had everything to do with enslaving the Russian people from
the very beginning.

Yes, the United States has slaves in the present. The 13th
Amendment explicitly says that prison labor is legal if a
court orders it as a byproduct of due process of law.

However the US Supreme Court did a very cowardly thing during
World War I. It may be that Russia dropped out in disgust only
a month or so later.

Yes the draft is slavery.

Russia however has had an active draft from WWI to the present.

This is because.

Russia wants to keep its slaves enslaved.

Maybe they are doing something slightly more interesting
than picking cotton.

Or maybe not.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Archimedes "mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test