The moving cursor writes, and having written, blinks on.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"

SubjectAuthor
* HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"George Hammond
`* Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"George Hammond
 `- Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"Ilir Lozben

1
HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"

<ec2101ba-5278-4062-a942-4bdcf70252f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=122491&group=sci.physics.relativity#122491

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 10:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"
From: ghammond928@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 17:40 UTC

George E Hammond MS Physics
Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA
August 13, 2023
..
HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"
..
....Again, I am here to remind you that the
"METRIC OF GOD" has been discovered: –
..
ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
..
BY THE WAY
THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT
THERE IS A REAL GOD !.
..
....In the meantime, I have proposed that a pair of
"VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES" can be
constructed that will allow you to actually
"SEE HEAVEN" by reducing the SIZE & SPEED
of the world by approximately 20%
..
INCIDENTALLY this is the CLEARLY explained in my
SHORT, SIMPLE, website article, posted here: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/105260075/Einstein_Virtual_Reality_God_Glasses_
..
.... We are still waiting for the V/R community to
discover the HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD so in
this post I wish to review some
EXPERIMENTAL "Virtual Reality" experiments
that I have actually physically done !
..
Okay, "THE GOD METRIC" requires both
1 – demagnification by 20%
2 – slow-motion by 20%
..
Since we all know what slow-motion looks like,
I decided to do an experiment that would demonstrate
what DE-MAGNIFICATION of the world would look like !
, ....It is well known that ordinary "glasses" tend to magnify
things, but that "contact lenses" DO NOT MAGNIFY things !
.... The reason for this is the 1 inch "airgap" between your
eye and glasses – while there is no "airgap" between
contact lenses and your eye. So contact lenses do not
MAGNIFY things.
..
....KNOWING ABOUT THIS, I simply put on a pair of +2.5
contact lenses, and then put on a pair of -2.5 eyeglasses !
The result was that the ENTIRE WORLD suddenly became
about 15% SMALLER IN SIZE..!!
PEOPLE WHO WERE 6 FEET TALL
SUDDENLY BECAME 5 FEET TALL
..
And everything else in the world,
LIKEWISE BECAME SMALLER
..
I WAS NOW IN A VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD
WHERE EVERYTHING WAS 15% SMALLER IN SIZE..!!
..
I immediately went out around town, visited stores
and restaurants, went to a social club with the rooms full of
people – and even drove my automobile up and down
Main St., Hyannis on Cape Cod. INCIDENTALLY – I nearly
crashed into a car when it suddenly stopped in front of me
to pull into a parking space !!!
..
BUT LET ME TELL YOU – – it is an amazing experience to see
a SMALL WORLD – and I can only imagine the feeling of
superiority and confidence that would be experience if this
vision was also accompanied by a 20% slow-motion also!
..
The theory is, that this is essentially what "HEAVEN" is
supposed to look like!
..
Of course it is not actually "100% Heaven" – because for one
thing – there are 5 senses: –
1 – sight
2 – sound
3 – touch
4 – taste
5 – smell
..
1, 2 and 3 are the big ones, we can ignore taste and smell for
the moment.
..
Adding 20% slow-motion using VR glasses will also slow down
the sound – BUT WHAT CAN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED is to
REDUCE GRAVITY by 20% – V/R glasses will not affect gravity !
So you won't really "Be in Heaven" where gravity will be reduced !
..
Okay – so much for my "Optical Experiments" which fortunately
did not result in an automobile accident – but I'm here to tell you –
that I have "seen 50% of Heaven" and when the VR guys finally
wake up and notice Hammond – maybe I'll get to see the other half !
..
George
..

Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"

<89a6a115-ff63-4851-bf7b-10b9e8a8a83en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=122654&group=sci.physics.relativity#122654

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 19:33:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"
From: ghammond928@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 02:33 UTC

On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 1:40:18 PM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> 2 – sound
> 3 – touch
> 4 – taste
> 5 – smell
> .
> 1, 2 and 3 are the big ones, we can ignore taste and smell for
> the moment.
> .
> Adding 20% slow-motion using VR glasses will also slow down
> the sound – BUT WHAT CAN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED is to
> REDUCE GRAVITY by 20% – V/R glasses will not affect gravity !
> So you won't really "Be in Heaven" where gravity will be reduced !
> .
> Okay – so much for my "Optical Experiments" which fortunately
> did not result in an automobile accident – but I'm here to tell you –
> that I have "seen 50% of Heaven" and when the VR guys finally
> wake up and notice Hammond – maybe I'll get to see the other half !
..
//George E Hammond MS Physics//
//Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA//
//August 14, 2023//
..
Hey – Aren't there any Mensa grade Physicists on
sci.physics.relativity anymore ?
..
My previous post (click the 3 dots "..." to see it) !
Or click this URL: –
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/qJDX5NKCWzQ
..
Is not only the world's 1st Scientific Proof of God (SPOG),
..
it is also a blueprint so the V/R community who are busy
making "moronic sci-fi video games" with V/R technology
can be guided back on track to solving
"THE WORLD'S #1 PERCEPTUAL PROBLEM"
..
namely "SCIENTIFICALLY SHOWING PEOPLE WHAT GOD IS" !
..
MEANWHILE, –
..
I AM WAITING FOR AN INTELLIGENT "SCIENTIFIC"
COMMENT FROM SCI.PHYSICS.RELATIVITY
..
George

Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"

<ubib4b$39582$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=122819&group=sci.physics.relativity#122819

From: olii@lrillill.ez (Ilir Lozben)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:15:24 -0000 (UTC)
/buuNIGNv+OkTLhtIY2nRDGgK00W70V9bRFiikz6m0nK3OKk/ibxnIAYb53bFHn
C2s4mJgWz6w693rj1h84/TmSoYlNAHmudaPJeL7tIEaLrzC3iPq8cF/pjQFe4PU
mnp6jFR68STmP4yEMMv9FMh8PWmVOGC74fxim1gHwtffInpnkxk0LfsINnt+B87
BYGbRoZzodURx61CRzuBhtKFZcSlxdk56RryiXdOcbH4naz7m56wMKTFfqL8rDC
rQb9BS79Y7uVW7iqT3mos/wAXvx2lIHLrwQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Ilir Lozben - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:15 UTC

George Hammond wrote:

> it is also a blueprint so the V/R community who are busy making "moronic
> sci-fi video games" with V/R technology can be guided back on track to
> s̶o̶l̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ "T̶H̶E̶ W̶O̶R̶L̶D̶'S̶ #1 P̶E̶R̶C̶E̶P̶T̶U̶A̶L̶ P̶R̶O̶B̶L̶E̶M̶"
> namely "S̶C̶I̶E̶N̶T̶I̶F̶I̶C̶A̶L̶L̶Y̶ S̶H̶O̶W̶I̶N̶G̶ P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶ W̶H̶A̶T̶ G̶O̶D̶ I̶S̶" !

nothing. You are stupid like shit. You kiss my ass and suck my dick. A
"Lisa Heaven" must be also "𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿_𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆". What a bunch of idiots in
fucking america.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: HOMEMADE EINSTEIN V/R "GOD GLASSES"