Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What is the cause of gravity?
From: omnilobe@gmail.com (Alan Folmsbee)
 by: Alan Folmsbee - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:07 UTC

Odd One: you die in 2023 !!!

Re: What is the cause of gravity?

<0c0a92fa-ebfc-4a11-b43f-6fd4b9073902n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=123931&group=sci.physics.relativity#123931

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae3323@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:26 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 5:07:32 PM UTC-7, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:40:56 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> > kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:

> > > Of course not....all you do is making bull shit assertions.
> > Because this is not the place to learn basic stuff like this.

> > > More bull shit.
> > Nope! You are WAY behind the times. Read.

Expanding Earth is found wrong.

What is the strength of the two forces in light?

What more do you know?

> > > No, it is you who don’t know the meaning of the word theory.....look it up idiot.
> > >
> > I HAVE. You have not.
> > --
> > Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> Odd One: you die in 2023 !!!

God creates gravity not mass.
Mass does not always curve space time in theory.
Einstein did not explain that.

Re: What is the cause of gravity?

<kkvqbsFffbeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=123940&group=sci.physics.relativity#123940

From: whodaat@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 21:22:44 -0500
 by: whodat - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 02:22 UTC

On 8/26/2023 7:07 PM, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:40:56 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:

>>> Of course not....all you do is making bull shit assertions.
>> Because this is not the place to learn basic stuff like this.

>>> More bull shit.
>> Nope! You are WAY behind the times. Read.

>>> No, it is you who don’t know the meaning of the word theory....look it up idiot.
>>>
>> I HAVE. You have not.
>> --
>> Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> Odd One: you die in 2023 !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzkYYE6hmjg

whodat!

Re: What is the cause of gravity?

<kkvtviFffbeU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=123945&group=sci.physics.relativity#123945

From: whodaat@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:24:26 -0500
 by: whodat - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:24 UTC

On 8/26/2023 7:07 PM, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:40:56 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:

>>> Of course not....all you do is making bull shit assertions.
>> Because this is not the place to learn basic stuff like this.

>>> More bull shit.
>> Nope! You are WAY behind the times. Read.

>>> No, it is you who don’t know the meaning of the word theory....look it up idiot.
>>>
>> I HAVE. You have not.
>> --
>> Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> Odd One: you die in 2023 !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzkYYE6hmjg

whodat!

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: What is the cause of gravity?