Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
`* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
 +* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
 |`* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaChris M. Thomasson
 | +- Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaChris M. Thomasson
 | `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
 |  `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
 |   `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
 |    `- Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
 +* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gazapalsing
 |`* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
 | `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gazapalsing
 |  `- Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
 `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
  +- Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaChris M. Thomasson
  `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
   `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
    `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
     `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak
      `* Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaThe Starmaker
       `- Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on GazaPhysfitfreak

1
Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<uncaqt$3fjn$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129713&group=sci.physics.relativity#129713

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:48:46 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 19:48 UTC

On 1/6/2024 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Now, today..Hezbollah Fires Rocket Barrage into Israel.
>
> But, what they are not telling you is that Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans)
> has 150,000 bombs that can reach 'anywhere' in Israel.
>
> It's takes only 15,000 bombs to equal one atomic bomb.
>

> So, if they got the guts to use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
>
> Israel can look like a ...Gaza.
>

> a junkyard.
>
> or as they like to say..
> take them back to the stone age.
>

> The Question is, will Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans) use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel????
>

> That remains to be seen...
>

> i say, fuck them all..let them kill each other...bunch of deserts rats anyway.
>

> if i go to a resturant, i'm not ordeing
> anything with a hezbol or hamasbol in it.
>
> Give me an American Hamburger anytime!
>

> (on dat note, watch out for McDonalds...if you go inside
> they take hours to serve you...if you use the drive-thru,
> they have it ready in a second.)(sounds like they punish
> people who walk in to order, to force them to use
> the drive-thru).
>

> Isn't it cheaper to use One Atomic Bomb? Save money on rocket barages, use one atomic bomb instead.
>

> The purpose of using an atomic bomb is to Save Money! Ask Albert Einstein.
>

> I mean, think of the time and effort, costs...
>
> i gotta get
> into a forklift
> take the bombs
> from the
> warehouse
> and place them
> on trucks
> to deliver it
> to the soldiers.
>

> One button, and you save time and money!
>
> And it makes goo tveee!
>

> I can eat my hamburger and
> watch 6 million dead people on tveee
> Fox News..or the stupid channel CNN.
>
> then change the channel and see if there
> is any good Netflix movies on...
>
> Hollywood loves genocide movies.
> (according to Hollywood there was one one genocide on earth)
>
> According to Albert Einstein, they dropped the atomic bomb on the wrong country!
>
> Albert Einstein got sick to his stomach when he spent all that
> time and energy building an atomic bomb to kill Germans/Krauts, and instead they
> dropped it on
> the Chinks!!!
>

> The world wants to see the atomic bomb dropped on the Kikes.
>

> okay, i'll settle for 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
>
> it's equivalent.

Teach that in Harvard.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659A357D.2645@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129725&group=sci.physics.relativity#129725

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 21:24:13 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:24 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 1/6/2024 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Now, today..Hezbollah Fires Rocket Barrage into Israel.
> >
> > But, what they are not telling you is that Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans)
> > has 150,000 bombs that can reach 'anywhere' in Israel.
> >
> > It's takes only 15,000 bombs to equal one atomic bomb.
> >

> > So, if they got the guts to use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
> >
> > Israel can look like a ...Gaza.
> >

> > a junkyard.
> >
> > or as they like to say..
> > take them back to the stone age.
> >

> > The Question is, will Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans) use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel????
> >

> > That remains to be seen...
> >

> > i say, fuck them all..let them kill each other...bunch of deserts rats anyway.
> >

> > if i go to a resturant, i'm not ordeing
> > anything with a hezbol or hamasbol in it.
> >
> > Give me an American Hamburger anytime!
> >

> > (on dat note, watch out for McDonalds...if you go inside
> > they take hours to serve you...if you use the drive-thru,
> > they have it ready in a second.)(sounds like they punish
> > people who walk in to order, to force them to use
> > the drive-thru).
> >

> > Isn't it cheaper to use One Atomic Bomb? Save money on rocket barages, use one atomic bomb instead.
> >

> > The purpose of using an atomic bomb is to Save Money! Ask Albert Einstein.
> >

> > I mean, think of the time and effort, costs...
> >
> > i gotta get
> > into a forklift
> > take the bombs
> > from the
> > warehouse
> > and place them
> > on trucks
> > to deliver it
> > to the soldiers.
> >

> > One button, and you save time and money!
> >
> > And it makes goo tveee!
> >

> > I can eat my hamburger and
> > watch 6 million dead people on tveee
> > Fox News..or the stupid channel CNN.
> >
> > then change the channel and see if there
> > is any good Netflix movies on...
> >
> > Hollywood loves genocide movies.
> > (according to Hollywood there was one one genocide on earth)
> >
> > According to Albert Einstein, they dropped the atomic bomb on the wrong country!
> >
> > Albert Einstein got sick to his stomach when he spent all that
> > time and energy building an atomic bomb to kill Germans/Krauts, and instead they
> > dropped it on
> > the Chinks!!!
> >

> > The world wants to see the atomic bomb dropped on the Kikes.
> >

> > okay, i'll settle for 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
> >
> > it's equivalent.
> >

> Teach that in Harvard.

What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.

The head of Harvard got kicked out because
of Plagiarism...
but anyone can look at *any* article in the
Harvard Review and see for themselves
it reeks of Plagiarism.

The Harvard Review is all...garbage.

Harvard is a fraud.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unf8ri$6i2m$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129749&group=sci.physics.relativity#129749

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 16:33:24 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 22:33 UTC

On 1/6/2024 11:24 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:
>>
>> On 1/6/2024 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> Now, today..Hezbollah Fires Rocket Barrage into Israel.
>>>
>>> But, what they are not telling you is that Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans)
>>> has 150,000 bombs that can reach 'anywhere' in Israel.
>>>
>>> It's takes only 15,000 bombs to equal one atomic bomb.
>>>

>>> So, if they got the guts to use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
>>>
>>> Israel can look like a ...Gaza.
>>>

>>> a junkyard.
>>>
>>> or as they like to say..
>>> take them back to the stone age.
>>>

>>> The Question is, will Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans) use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel????
>>>

>>> That remains to be seen...
>>>

>>> i say, fuck them all..let them kill each other...bunch of deserts rats anyway.
>>>

>>> if i go to a resturant, i'm not ordeing
>>> anything with a hezbol or hamasbol in it.
>>>
>>> Give me an American Hamburger anytime!
>>>

>>> (on dat note, watch out for McDonalds...if you go inside
>>> they take hours to serve you...if you use the drive-thru,
>>> they have it ready in a second.)(sounds like they punish
>>> people who walk in to order, to force them to use
>>> the drive-thru).
>>>

>>> Isn't it cheaper to use One Atomic Bomb? Save money on rocket barages, use one atomic bomb instead.
>>>

>>> The purpose of using an atomic bomb is to Save Money! Ask Albert Einstein.
>>>

>>> I mean, think of the time and effort, costs...
>>>
>>> i gotta get
>>> into a forklift
>>> take the bombs
>>> from the
>>> warehouse
>>> and place them
>>> on trucks
>>> to deliver it
>>> to the soldiers.
>>>

>>> One button, and you save time and money!
>>>
>>> And it makes goo tveee!
>>>

>>> I can eat my hamburger and
>>> watch 6 million dead people on tveee
>>> Fox News..or the stupid channel CNN.
>>>
>>> then change the channel and see if there
>>> is any good Netflix movies on...
>>>
>>> Hollywood loves genocide movies.
>>> (according to Hollywood there was one one genocide on earth)
>>>
>>> According to Albert Einstein, they dropped the atomic bomb on the wrong country!
>>>
>>> Albert Einstein got sick to his stomach when he spent all that
>>> time and energy building an atomic bomb to kill Germans/Krauts, and instead they
>>> dropped it on
>>> the Chinks!!!
>>>

>>> The world wants to see the atomic bomb dropped on the Kikes.
>>>

>>> okay, i'll settle for 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
>>>
>>> it's equivalent.
>>>

>> Teach that in Harvard.
>
> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>
> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
> of Plagiarism...
> but anyone can look at *any* article in the
> Harvard Review and see for themselves
> it reeks of Plagiarism.
>

> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
>
> Harvard is a fraud.

How many years Bill Gates studied at Harvard? They always says he
dropped out but I haven't seen anywhere saying after how long of
attending that school.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unfbe7$186dl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129751&group=sci.physics.relativity#129751

From: chris.m.thomasson.1@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 15:17:26 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 23:17 UTC

On 1/7/2024 2:33 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 1/6/2024 11:24 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> Teach that in Harvard.
>>
>> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>>
>> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
>> of Plagiarism...
>> but anyone can look at  *any* article in the
>> Harvard Review and see for themselves
>> it reeks of Plagiarism.
>>
>> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
>>
>> Harvard is a fraud.
>>

> How many years Bill Gates studied at Harvard? They always says he
> dropped out but I haven't seen anywhere saying after how long of
> attending that school.

Bill Gates and QDOS... ;^)

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unfbmt$188kr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129752&group=sci.physics.relativity#129752

From: chris.m.thomasson.1@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 15:22:04 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 23:22 UTC

On 1/7/2024 3:17 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 1/7/2024 2:33 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>>>
>>> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
>>> of Plagiarism...
>>> but anyone can look at  *any* article in the
>>> Harvard Review and see for themselves
>>> it reeks of Plagiarism.
>>>
>>> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
>>>
>>> Harvard is a fraud.
>>>

>> How many years Bill Gates studied at Harvard? They always says he
>> dropped out but I haven't seen anywhere saying after how long of
>> attending that school.
>
> Bill Gates and QDOS... ;^)

CP/M

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<664826724d6c6ff0e8f5335fa623ad83@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129760&group=sci.physics.relativity#129760

From: pnalsing@gmail.com (palsing)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 03:39:46 +0000
 by: palsing - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 03:39 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.

> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
> of Plagiarism...

Well, no, that is not correct. The "head of Harvard" is no longer the head of Harvard, but she is still a professor there and still earns about $900,000 a year... just sayin'... and plagiarism had nothing to do with her removal as the head of Harvard... do keep up.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659B7B6F.4524@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129763&group=sci.physics.relativity#129763

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 20:34:55 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 04:34 UTC

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> On 1/7/2024 2:33 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> >> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
> >>
> >> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
> >> of Plagiarism...
> >> but anyone can look at *any* article in the
> >> Harvard Review and see for themselves
> >> it reeks of Plagiarism.
> >>
> >> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
> >>
> >> Harvard is a fraud.
> >>

> > How many years Bill Gates studied at Harvard? They always says he
> > dropped out but I haven't seen anywhere saying after how long of
> > attending that school.
>
> Bill Gates and QDOS... ;^)

bg enrolled in 1973 and left 1975

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659B7EA7.1B61@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129765&group=sci.physics.relativity#129765

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 20:48:39 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 04:48 UTC

palsing wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>
> > The head of Harvard got kicked out because
> > of Plagiarism...
>
> Well, no, that is not correct. The "head of Harvard" is no longer the head of Harvard, but she is still a professor there and still earns about $900,000 a year... just sayin'... and plagiarism had nothing to do with her removal as the head of Harvard... do keep up.

i don't see any other reason listed...do you? what is it?? walk the
talk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=harvard+plagiarism

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<f0508a4b8c0613cfabf525ef50c37a42@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129766&group=sci.physics.relativity#129766

From: pnalsing@gmail.com (palsing)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 05:44:42 +0000
 by: palsing - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 05:44 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> palsing wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> > What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>>
>> > The head of Harvard got kicked out because
>> > of Plagiarism...
>>
>> Well, no, that is not correct. The "head of Harvard" is no longer the head of Harvard, but she is still a professor there and still earns about $900,000 a year... just sayin'... and plagiarism had nothing to do with her removal as the head of Harvard... do keep up.

> i don't see any other reason listed...do you? what is it?? walk the
> talk.

> https://www.google.com/search?q=harvard+plagiarism

First of all, she was not kicked out, she resigned her position as president of the university. She may very well be guilty of plagiarism, but she was not fired... yet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/harvard-professor-claudine-gay-resignation-ryan-enos/

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/governance/executive-leadership/2024/01/02/harvard-president-resigns-amid-controversy

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659BA52C.6DCD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129772&group=sci.physics.relativity#129772

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 23:33:00 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 07:33 UTC

palsing wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > palsing wrote:

> >> Well, no, that is not correct. The "head of Harvard" is no longer the head of Harvard, but she is still a professor there and still earns about $900,000 a year... just sayin'... and plagiarism had nothing to do with her removal as the head of Harvard... do keep up.
>
> > i don't see any other reason listed...do you? what is it?? walk the
> > talk.
>
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=harvard+plagiarism
>
> First of all, she was not kicked out, she resigned her position as president of the university. She may very well be guilty of plagiarism, but she was not fired... yet.
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/harvard-professor-claudine-gay-resignation-ryan-enos/
>
> https://www.insidehighered.com/news/governance/executive-leadership/2024/01/02/harvard-president-resigns-amid-controversy

You wrote; "and plagiarism had nothing to do with her removal as the
head of Harvard"

so my question is, What her removal had to do with if not
plagiarism?????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659BA5E8.1C0D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129773&group=sci.physics.relativity#129773

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 23:36:08 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 07:36 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Physfitfreak wrote:
> >
> > On 1/6/2024 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Now, today..Hezbollah Fires Rocket Barrage into Israel.
> > >
> > > But, what they are not telling you is that Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans)
> > > has 150,000 bombs that can reach 'anywhere' in Israel.
> > >
> > > It's takes only 15,000 bombs to equal one atomic bomb.
> > >

> > > So, if they got the guts to use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
> > >
> > > Israel can look like a ...Gaza.
> > >

> > > a junkyard.
> > >
> > > or as they like to say..
> > > take them back to the stone age.
> > >

> > > The Question is, will Hezbollah (whateverthatmeans) use 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel????
> > >

> > > That remains to be seen...
> > >

> > > i say, fuck them all..let them kill each other...bunch of deserts rats anyway.
> > >

> > > if i go to a resturant, i'm not ordeing
> > > anything with a hezbol or hamasbol in it.
> > >
> > > Give me an American Hamburger anytime!
> > >

> > > (on dat note, watch out for McDonalds...if you go inside
> > > they take hours to serve you...if you use the drive-thru,
> > > they have it ready in a second.)(sounds like they punish
> > > people who walk in to order, to force them to use
> > > the drive-thru).
> > >

> > > Isn't it cheaper to use One Atomic Bomb? Save money on rocket barages, use one atomic bomb instead.
> > >

> > > The purpose of using an atomic bomb is to Save Money! Ask Albert Einstein.
> > >

> > > I mean, think of the time and effort, costs...
> > >
> > > i gotta get
> > > into a forklift
> > > take the bombs
> > > from the
> > > warehouse
> > > and place them
> > > on trucks
> > > to deliver it
> > > to the soldiers.
> > >

> > > One button, and you save time and money!
> > >
> > > And it makes goo tveee!
> > >

> > > I can eat my hamburger and
> > > watch 6 million dead people on tveee
> > > Fox News..or the stupid channel CNN.
> > >
> > > then change the channel and see if there
> > > is any good Netflix movies on...
> > >
> > > Hollywood loves genocide movies.
> > > (according to Hollywood there was one one genocide on earth)
> > >
> > > According to Albert Einstein, they dropped the atomic bomb on the wrong country!
> > >
> > > Albert Einstein got sick to his stomach when he spent all that
> > > time and energy building an atomic bomb to kill Germans/Krauts, and instead they
> > > dropped it on
> > > the Chinks!!!
> > >

> > > The world wants to see the atomic bomb dropped on the Kikes.
> > >

> > > okay, i'll settle for 15,000-29,000 bombs on Israel...
> > >
> > > it's equivalent.
> > >

> > Teach that in Harvard.
>
> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>
> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
> of Plagiarism...
> but anyone can look at *any* article in the
> Harvard Review and see for themselves
> it reeks of Plagiarism.
>

> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
>
> Harvard is a fraud.

Now Plagiarism is the oldest proffesion in the world....Where do you think the bible came from?

It was stolen from the Babaloyns.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unhlpe$1lj9t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129779&group=sci.physics.relativity#129779

From: chris.m.thomasson.1@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 12:26:22 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 20:26 UTC

On 1/7/2024 11:36 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> Teach that in Harvard.
>>
>> What they teach in Harvard...is Plagiarism.
>>
>> The head of Harvard got kicked out because
>> of Plagiarism...
>> but anyone can look at *any* article in the
>> Harvard Review and see for themselves
>> it reeks of Plagiarism.
>>

>> The Harvard Review is all...garbage.
>>
>> Harvard is a fraud.
>

> Now Plagiarism is the oldest proffesion in the world....Where do you think the bible came from?

LOL!

> It was stolen from the Babaloyns.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<uni6b0$6ou1$4@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129793&group=sci.physics.relativity#129793

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:08:49 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 01:08 UTC

On 1/8/2024 1:36 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Now Plagiarism is the oldest proffesion in the world....Where do you think the bible came from?
>
> It was stolen from the Babaloyns.

There are two distinct books, one written in Jerusalem and the other one
in Babylon. But both books were written by Jews. The ones in Babylon
where those whom Cyrus brought over to areas under his firm control to
save them from Roman savages.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<uni6eo$6ou1$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129794&group=sci.physics.relativity#129794

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:10:49 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 01:10 UTC

On 1/7/2024 10:34 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> How many years Bill Gates studied at Harvard? They always says he
>>> dropped out but I haven't seen anywhere saying after how long of
>>> attending that school.
>>
>> Bill Gates and QDOS... ;^)
>
> bg enrolled in 1973 and left 1975

Yes but that doesn't really say how far in the undergraduate study he
went, and in what field. Just mentioning the year doesn't say much for
either.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659CC44D.3ED6@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129799&group=sci.physics.relativity#129799

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 19:58:05 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 03:58 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 1/7/2024 10:34 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> >> Bill Gates and QDOS... ;^)
> >
> > bg enrolled in 1973 and left 1975
> >

> Yes but that doesn't really say how far in the undergraduate study he
> went, and in what field. Just mentioning the year doesn't say much for
> either.

It doesn't say how far because the question was
"how long.. of attending that school."

enrolled in 1973 and left 1975...dats 2 years....

long.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659CC5E1.7499@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129800&group=sci.physics.relativity#129800

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:04:49 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 04:04 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 1/8/2024 1:36 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Now Plagiarism is the oldest proffesion in the world....Where do you think the bible came from?
> >
> > It was stolen from the Babaloyns.
>
> There are two distinct books, one written in Jerusalem and the other one
> in Babylon. But both books were written by Jews. The ones in Babylon
> where those whom Cyrus brought over to areas under his firm control to
> save them from Roman savages.

You seem to be getting your misinformation from the ....Internet.

you need help.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659CCAFF.34ED@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129803&group=sci.physics.relativity#129803

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:26:39 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 04:26 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Physfitfreak wrote:
> >
> > On 1/8/2024 1:36 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Now Plagiarism is the oldest proffesion in the world....Where do you think the bible came from?
> > >
> > > It was stolen from the Babaloyns.
> >
> > There are two distinct books, one written in Jerusalem and the other one
> > in Babylon. But both books were written by Jews. The ones in Babylon
> > where those whom Cyrus brought over to areas under his firm control to
> > save them from Roman savages.
>
> You seem to be getting your misinformation from the ....Internet.
>
> you need help.

" In extant Sumerian and Old Babylonian cuneiform tablets, a similar
story is recounted. The gods are frustrated and
furious with the continuous noise of humans. The name of Noah’s
counterpart in the Sumerian legend is Ziusudra (ca 2300 BC).
In a later version in Old Babylonian ca 1646 BCE, he is called
Atrahasis. Around the middle of the Old Babylonian Empire, he
and the flood account are weaved into the Epic of Gilgamesh as
Utnapishtim (also Pir-Napishtim).
All these texts predate the Hebrew sacred texts, which would later
become the Hebrew Bible."

"predate" means the Hebrews STOLE the idea.

Even Carl Sagan wrote his own Genesis in...Cosmos.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unioco$70hj$4@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129806&group=sci.physics.relativity#129806

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:16:56 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 06:16 UTC

On 1/8/2024 9:58 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> bg enrolled in 1973 and left 1975
>>>

>> Yes but that doesn't really say how far in the undergraduate study he
>> went, and in what field. Just mentioning the year doesn't say much for
>> either.
>
> It doesn't say how far because the question was
> "how long.. of attending that school."
>
> enrolled in 1973 and left 1975...dats 2 years....
>
> long.

Spring of 1973 or Fall of 1973? Spring of 1975 or Fall of 1975? From the
beginning of Spring of 1973 to the end of Fall of 1975 is 6 semesters,
which makes it equivalent to 3 years, not 2.

And from the end of Fall of 1973 to the beginning of Spring of 1975 is
only 2 semesters, which makes it equivalent to only 1 year in Harvard.

So which one is it, Mr. Data Man of? 1, or 2, or 3 years? :)

Which brings me to this question: Are you Mr. Data Man or Ms. Data
Madam? How is one here supposed to know you are Mr or Ms? Certainly
nothing ever _you_ said indicated one or the other.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<uniott$70hj$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129807&group=sci.physics.relativity#129807

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:26:05 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 06:26 UTC

On 1/8/2024 10:26 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> There are two distinct books, one written in Jerusalem and the other one
>>> in Babylon. But both books were written by Jews. The ones in Babylon
>>> where those whom Cyrus brought over to areas under his firm control to
>>> save them from Roman savages.
>>
>> You seem to be getting your misinformation from the ....Internet.
>>
>> you need help.
>>

> " In extant Sumerian and Old Babylonian cuneiform tablets, a similar
> story is recounted. The gods are frustrated and
> furious with the continuous noise of humans. The name of Noah’s
> counterpart in the Sumerian legend is Ziusudra (ca 2300 BC).
> In a later version in Old Babylonian ca 1646 BCE, he is called
> Atrahasis. Around the middle of the Old Babylonian Empire, he
> and the flood account are weaved into the Epic of Gilgamesh as
> Utnapishtim (also Pir-Napishtim).
> All these texts predate the Hebrew sacred texts, which would later
> become the Hebrew Bible."
>

> "predate" means the Hebrews STOLE the idea.
>

> Even Carl Sagan wrote his own Genesis in...Cosmos.

Your quote doesn't say what source you used. So as of this moment it is
still worth nothing.

Imagine that the quote is made from some Fox News bitch talking about
"Iran-backed" groups. Would you believe that? I wouldn't.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<659D74DD.7983@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129824&group=sci.physics.relativity#129824

From: starmaker@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 08:31:25 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 16:31 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 1/8/2024 10:26 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> >> You seem to be getting your misinformation from the ....Internet.
> >>
> >> you need help.
> >>

> > " In extant Sumerian and Old Babylonian cuneiform tablets, a similar
> > story is recounted. The gods are frustrated and
> > furious with the continuous noise of humans. The name of Noah’s
> > counterpart in the Sumerian legend is Ziusudra (ca 2300 BC).
> > In a later version in Old Babylonian ca 1646 BCE, he is called
> > Atrahasis. Around the middle of the Old Babylonian Empire, he
> > and the flood account are weaved into the Epic of Gilgamesh as
> > Utnapishtim (also Pir-Napishtim).
> > All these texts predate the Hebrew sacred texts, which would later
> > become the Hebrew Bible."
> >

> > "predate" means the Hebrews STOLE the idea.
> >

> > Even Carl Sagan wrote his own Genesis in...Cosmos.
> >

> Your quote doesn't say what source you used. So as of this moment it is
> still worth nothing.

Come on, dis is common knowledge...scientists know dis stuff already,
ask your hero Carl Sagan.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Israel Dropped The Atomic Bomb on Gaza

<unk9e6$812c$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=129831&group=sci.physics.relativity#129831

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 14:13:58 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 20:13 UTC

On 1/9/2024 10:31 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> " In extant Sumerian and Old Babylonian cuneiform tablets, a similar
>>> story is recounted. The gods are frustrated and
>>> furious with the continuous noise of humans. The name of Noah’s
>>> counterpart in the Sumerian legend is Ziusudra (ca 2300 BC).
>>> In a later version in Old Babylonian ca 1646 BCE, he is called
>>> Atrahasis. Around the middle of the Old Babylonian Empire, he
>>> and the flood account are weaved into the Epic of Gilgamesh as
>>> Utnapishtim (also Pir-Napishtim).
>>> All these texts predate the Hebrew sacred texts, which would later
>>> become the Hebrew Bible."
>>>

>>> "predate" means the Hebrews STOLE the idea.
>>>

>>> Even Carl Sagan wrote his own Genesis in...Cosmos.
>>>

>> Your quote doesn't say what source you used. So as of this moment it is
>> still worth nothing.
>
> Come on, dis is common knowledge...scientists know dis stuff already,
> ask your hero Carl Sagan.

I only have one hero. My own dick.