Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 12:26:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How To Rig an Election, Again
From: patdolan@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 20:26 UTC

On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 12:18:32 PM UTC-8, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 1/9/2024 2:38 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Does the polls say who are the dead people voting for?
> >
> > I mean, dead people do vote, right? Just...who are they voting for?
> >
> > I haven't seen the polls mentioned them.
> >
> > I know the electoral roll hasn't been updated so that means
> > the same dead people who voted in the last election will
> > be voting again...just, i want to know who is their favorite candidate?
> >
> > Do dead people vote by mail or do they
> > stuffing ballot boxes at night?
> >

> > Just in case yous people don't know how many registered dead people
> > there are...
> > 1.8 million.
> >

> > How To Rig an Election, Again!
> >
> > Voter Suppression: This involves efforts to reduce the number of
> > eligible voters or make it difficult for certain groups to vote. Tactics
> > may include restrictive voter ID laws, purging voter rolls, and limiting
> > polling place accessibility.
> >
> > Gerrymandering: Manipulating the boundaries of electoral districts
> > to favor one political party over another. This can lead to a
> > disproportionate representation of certain groups and undermine the
> > principle of equal representation.
> >
> > Fraudulent Voter Registration: Illegitimate registration of voters
> > or manipulation of voter registration records to create fictitious
> > voters or exclude legitimate ones.
> >
> > Intimidation and Violence: Coercive tactics, such as physical
> > violence or threats, to discourage voters from supporting a particular
> > candidate or party.
> >
> > Media Manipulation: Controlling or influencing media coverage to
> > favor one candidate or party over others. This can include biased
> > reporting, censorship, or spreading misinformation.
> >
> > Vote Buying: Offering material incentives or direct payments to
> > voters in exchange for their votes, undermining the principle of voting
> > based on informed choice.
> >
> > Manipulation of Ballot Design: Designing ballots in a way that
> > confuses or misleads voters, potentially leading to unintentional errors
> > in voting.
> >
> > Hacking and Cyber Interference: Tampering with electronic voting
> > systems, hacking political party databases, or spreading disinformation
> > online to influence public opinion.
> >
> > Abuse of State Resources: Using government resources, such as public
> > funds or state-controlled media, to benefit a specific candidate or
> > party.
> >
> > Misuse of Proxy Voting: Allowing voters to cast ballots on behalf of
> > others without proper authorization, leading to potential abuse.
> >

> > Voter Roll Manipulation: Purposely adding or removing voters from
> > the electoral roll to influence the demographic composition of the
> > electorate.
> >
> > Election Funding Irregularities: Improper use or manipulation of
> > campaign finances, including accepting illegal campaign contributions,
> > to gain an unfair advantage.
> >
> > Suppression of Independent Monitoring: Restricting the activities of
> [...]
That's all been updated since the days of Big Al. Now, a Demorat campaign worker shows up at your door ( both in states that do and do not allow ballot harvesting ) and demands your signed campaign ballot. They look it over before they take it. If the boxes are blank or filled out correctly, you are okay. If not, they give you another ballot to sign...

Click here to read the complete article