From: icl@lni.ru (Chalin Baikin Bawtrukevich)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Model Mechanics: The Theory of Everything (TOE)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 23:46:50 -0000 (UTC)
QBTB4aCFHUIKzgpFZEcHqFQ4Cc8ALNDdCfr8m8KZ73CUKBec25ElgtUUQywo52t
A5rNqHuH6UjuCYwD9wK+0oTTd1AncAuM8GJolttMUE6iDBsUho4+yHEXATPwFh+
kJOwGYldypWkPHq6AmJgHO8PskyW5AAiGc/AJQjSJ8TVLywj7XLggQ/Emlrvb+p
P4yda0qpAWR/shtj7AQANv2ZFeylDNF2J9axh+7rfzM5wz8jCbInAAAAAElFTkS uQmCC
 by: Chalin Baikin Bawtru - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 23:46 UTC

Jim Pennino wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchrae3323@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 2:48:18 PM UTC-8, Ken Seto wrote:
>>> AMAZON_BOOK OnLine (1).pdf My book in the above link describes a valid
>>> "Theory of Everything" . All comments are welcome.
>>
>> You are ancient Ken. If Einstein could not do it how could you?
>> Einstein admitted it is something for the future.
>> I predict real science is only accepted in the far future.
>
> It has been 120 years since Einstein's big paper and 70 years since he
> died, this is the future moron.

flagrant error. People think the future is new, when that's old already.
Therefore what is old is newer, since less exposition to Entropy. Which is
what makes things old, the passage of Entropy, which purely is the
𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚_𝙤𝙛_𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. So the future is old, not new. Here some proofs, for you
to undrestand.

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻_𝗣𝗢𝗪𝘀_𝘄𝗮𝘀_𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁_𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻_𝗯𝘆_𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁_–_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻
The Russian president has said he does not understand why Kiev would
attack an aircraft carrying its own servicemen
https://r%74.com/russia/591623-plane-ukrainian-pows-patriot-putin/
𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮_𝘁𝗼_𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲’𝘀_‘𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱_𝘇𝗼𝗻𝗲’_–_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻
Moscow’s forces must ensure Kiev’s troops cannot strike Russian cities
with Western longer-range weapons, the president has said
https://r%74.com/russia/591625-russia-expand-demilitarized-zone-ukraine/

Seems about time to clear out Kharkiv and send those people back to Kiev
until it's time for puppet Zelenskyy to run and hide in one of his new
foreign mansions like the fake leader of Afghanistan did.

Good morning Columbus. Putin suddenly discovered hot water. Russia will
need to take over 100% of Ukraine and probably find some revolutionary
group and give them weapons

Push ZOG back to London, New York, San Francisco

Push the Ukrosraeli back all the way to their murderous slaves of Polish
and Germany. That will be main priority.

Take the whole country in once the neo-Nazi regime is destroyed. That
worked for the USA in 1865.

Expand it to all of Ukraine and maybe Poland too. Im not even kidding the
retards running these places are obviously incompetent.

Life was good & Ukraine had a bright future, then we pulled our crap, and
now it's ruins. Good news is, we're going to help Israel for a bit (those
lucky little kosher dogs).

Just remove the nazi goverment in keiv give romenia,hungry Poland their
piece then take odessa and that should do it