There are never any bugs you haven't found yet.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

SubjectAuthor
* United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Skybuck Flying
+* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Bill Sloman
|`* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Skybuck Flying
| `- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Anthony William Sloman
`* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 +* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Cursitor Doom
 |+* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 ||`* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Phil Hobbs
 || `* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 ||  `* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Cursitor Doom
 ||   +* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Phil Hobbs
 ||   |`- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 ||   `* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 ||    `- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)john larkin
 |`* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Anthony William Sloman
 | `* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Cursitor Doom
 |  +- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Anthony William Sloman
 |  `* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 |   +* Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Cursitor Doom
 |   |`- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Anthony William Sloman
 |   `- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 +- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)John Larkin
 `- Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)Anthony William Sloman

1
United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<543a773c-08ed-4b0a-9beb-e1f0af7cb5cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133973&group=sci.electronics.design#133973

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World
War 3)
From: skybuckflying@gmail.com (Skybuck Flying)
 by: Skybuck Flying - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 13:22 UTC

Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.

It is becoming apperent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.

I will explain in short steps what happened/how this came to be and what the consequences will be.

Step 1. World War 2 happened for various reasons, possibly economical too.

Step 2. The United Nations was founded to prevent World War 3.

Step 3. The United Nations started politics of "immigration" trying to mix the people of the world into one big happy family.

Step 4. This has now backfired across Europe and the United States. People are angry for the lack of housing, the lack of appartments, rising energy costs, rising food prices, rising everything (product prices) it seems.

Step 5. United Nations tried to "seize" the land of Farmers to build more houses, more appartments. This has backfired across Europe. Starting in the Netherlands and now flaming across Germany and France. The farmers ain't as stupid as the United Nations thought, they have completed under estimated the smartness of Farmers, running a farm it easy you know ! ;)
The farmers have resisted the seisure of their lands, they know it is a threat to their daughters and sons future !

Step 6. The population sides with the farmers, because the farmers are ultimately who feed them.

Step 7. The population of Europe is starting to vote more right, far right and extreme right.
Voting for parties who:

Step 7.1 Protect farmers, out of fear of famine.

Step 7.2 Are anti-immigration.

and possible even

Step 7.3 Expel immigrations from their lands (this is what is to come, a prediction for the future).

Apperently the only hope that the United Nations has to "combat" this is to actually start World War 3 and send a lot of men into their deaths. They have failed to take the farmers land, now they are trying to take your lives, by throwing them away against Russian forces, possibly even Chinese forces.

This video is to wake you up ! To not let it/that happen ! It will be terrible ! The time to rise up against this terrible idea of World War 3 is right now.

Unfortunately many people are "netflixxed" sucked into fantasy land/unreality... and might miss what is actually going on right now...

This video is for them to summon it up and to give them a short overview of what has happened and what might come...

I hope a more peacefull solution will be found, it's starting to look grim....

I hope you enjoyed this text message somewhat ! Take care ! ;)

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<uoj7jd$6pr6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133977&group=sci.electronics.design#133977

From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to
World War 3)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 00:52:43 +1100
 by: Bill Sloman - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 13:52 UTC

On 22/01/2024 12:22 am, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.
>
> It is becoming apparent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.

<snip>

World War 3 doesn't seem to have broken out yet. Skybuck seems to be
suffering from delusions or hallucinations.

He seems to look after his own brain as incompetently as he looks after
the personal computers he buys.

He needs to deal with garbage going into his comprehension of the world,
and we don't need to deal with the garbage coming out.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<05dqqi9qv37qc767nr6hfi1pmb553hms7p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133982&group=sci.electronics.design#133982

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:24:29 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:24 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST), Skybuck Flying
<skybuckflying@gmail.com> wrote:

>Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.
>
>It is becoming apperent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.
>
>I will explain in short steps what happened/how this came to be and what the consequences will be.
>
>Step 1. World War 2 happened for various reasons, possibly economical too.
>
>Step 2. The United Nations was founded to prevent World War 3.
>
>Step 3. The United Nations started politics of "immigration" trying to mix the people of the world into one big happy family.
>
>Step 4. This has now backfired across Europe and the United States. People are angry for the lack of housing, the lack of appartments, rising energy costs, rising food prices, rising everything (product prices) it seems.
>
>Step 5. United Nations tried to "seize" the land of Farmers to build more houses, more appartments. This has backfired across Europe. Starting in the Netherlands and now flaming across Germany and France. The farmers ain't as stupid as the United Nations thought, they have completed under estimated the smartness of Farmers, running a farm it easy you know ! ;)
>The farmers have resisted the seisure of their lands, they know it is a threat to their daughters and sons future !
>
>Step 6. The population sides with the farmers, because the farmers are ultimately who feed them.
>
>Step 7. The population of Europe is starting to vote more right, far right and extreme right.
>Voting for parties who:
>
>Step 7.1 Protect farmers, out of fear of famine.
>
>Step 7.2 Are anti-immigration.
>
>and possible even
>
>Step 7.3 Expel immigrations from their lands (this is what is to come, a prediction for the future).
>
>Apperently the only hope that the United Nations has to "combat" this is to actually start World War 3 and send a lot of men into their deaths. They have failed to take the farmers land, now they are trying to take your lives, by throwing them away against Russian forces, possibly even Chinese forces.
>
>This video is to wake you up ! To not let it/that happen ! It will be terrible ! The time to rise up against this terrible idea of World War 3 is right now.
>
>Unfortunately many people are "netflixxed" sucked into fantasy land/unreality... and might miss what is actually going on right now...
>
>This video is for them to summon it up and to give them a short overview of what has happened and what might come...
>
>I hope a more peacefull solution will be found, it's starting to look grim...
>
>I hope you enjoyed this text message somewhat ! Take care ! ;)
>
>Bye for now,
> Skybuck.

A nuke war would be pretty bad, but I expect that in the long term,
hundreds of years, earth's population will slowly decline (1 billion
would be nice) and the various gene pools, races if you will, will
gradually mix. And most everyone will speak a common language, not too
different from modern American.

Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
Putin did that.

Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
burrito place around here?"

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<vflqqi1a26sg9bc38gf7u1j7l70v8grl64@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133984&group=sci.electronics.design#133984

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:43:39 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:43 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:24:29 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST), Skybuck Flying
><skybuckflying@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.
>>
>>It is becoming apperent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.
>>
>>I will explain in short steps what happened/how this came to be and what the consequences will be.
>>
>>Step 1. World War 2 happened for various reasons, possibly economical too.
>>
>>Step 2. The United Nations was founded to prevent World War 3.
>>
>>Step 3. The United Nations started politics of "immigration" trying to mix the people of the world into one big happy family.
>>
>>Step 4. This has now backfired across Europe and the United States. People are angry for the lack of housing, the lack of appartments, rising energy costs, rising food prices, rising everything (product prices) it seems.
>>
>>Step 5. United Nations tried to "seize" the land of Farmers to build more houses, more appartments. This has backfired across Europe. Starting in the Netherlands and now flaming across Germany and France. The farmers ain't as stupid as the United Nations thought, they have completed under estimated the smartness of Farmers, running a farm it easy you know ! ;)
>>The farmers have resisted the seisure of their lands, they know it is a threat to their daughters and sons future !
>>
>>Step 6. The population sides with the farmers, because the farmers are ultimately who feed them.
>>
>>Step 7. The population of Europe is starting to vote more right, far right and extreme right.
>>Voting for parties who:
>>
>>Step 7.1 Protect farmers, out of fear of famine.
>>
>>Step 7.2 Are anti-immigration.
>>
>>and possible even
>>
>>Step 7.3 Expel immigrations from their lands (this is what is to come, a prediction for the future).
>>
>>Apperently the only hope that the United Nations has to "combat" this is to actually start World War 3 and send a lot of men into their deaths. They have failed to take the farmers land, now they are trying to take your lives, by throwing them away against Russian forces, possibly even Chinese forces.
>>
>>This video is to wake you up ! To not let it/that happen ! It will be terrible ! The time to rise up against this terrible idea of World War 3 is right now.
>>
>>Unfortunately many people are "netflixxed" sucked into fantasy land/unreality... and might miss what is actually going on right now...
>>
>>This video is for them to summon it up and to give them a short overview of what has happened and what might come...
>>
>>I hope a more peacefull solution will be found, it's starting to look grim...
>>
>>I hope you enjoyed this text message somewhat ! Take care ! ;)
>>
>>Bye for now,
>> Skybuck.
>
>A nuke war would be pretty bad, but I expect that in the long term,
>hundreds of years, earth's population will slowly decline (1 billion
>would be nice)

According to the Georgia Guidestones (which got blown up a while ago
IIRC) the Globalists want half that figure - but they want a defined
genepool to comprise it (and *they* will define that pool). With only
a couple of exceptions, no one on this group qualifies for it.

> and the various gene pools, races if you will, will
>gradually mix. And most everyone will speak a common language, not too
>different from modern American.

There's no such thing as "American" - Americans speak Engish. Not
terribly well, but that's another matter.

>Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
>Putin did that.

Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
a thing or two about that.

>Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
>origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
>from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
>burrito place around here?"

Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF,
John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful
multicultural city anyway.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<g3mqqi1eeh62kst2br8n0jdtlfl7rtsca7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133987&group=sci.electronics.design#133987

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 09:54:51 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:54 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 08:17:16 -0800 (PST), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> >I hope you enjoyed this text message somewhat ! Take care ! ;)
>> >
>> >Bye for now,
>> > Skybuck.
>> A nuke war would be pretty bad, but I expect that in the long term,
>> hundreds of years, earth's population will slowly decline (1 billion
>> would be nice) and the various gene pools, races if you will, will
>> gradually mix. And most everyone will speak a common language, not too
>> different from modern American.
>>
>> Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
>> Putin did that.
>>
>> Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
>> origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
>> from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
>> burrito place around here?"
>
>It's called creolization. It may work to some ends but not others.

Inter-racial dating and baby-making are common around here, on my
block. What's interesting is one very common dating pattern, anglo guy
and asian woman. They make cute kids. I hear that an asian guy has a
hard time dating anyone here.

I have a relative, about 90 now, who married a Filipino woman. His
Irish family was scandalized. Their daughter is gorgeous.

I had a Filipino girlfriend. I learned stuff.

With ships and airplanes and colleges and such, mixing is inevitable.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<v9nqqil9jm00pfj50bgfm0jc11kc9j0i3v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133990&group=sci.electronics.design#133990

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:19:36 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:19 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:43:39 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>

>> and the various gene pools, races if you will, will
>>gradually mix. And most everyone will speak a common language, not too
>>different from modern American.
>
>There's no such thing as "American" - Americans speak Engish. Not
>terribly well, but that's another matter.
>
>>Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
>>Putin did that.
>
>Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
>a thing or two about that.
>
>>Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
>>origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
>>from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
>>burrito place around here?"
>
>Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF,
>John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful

The poop and the tents are downtown; we seldom go there. We live in
what is essentially a small village defined by geology. We have a
canyon and a creek and a few little stores and restaurants and a BART
station. It's clean and nice. But is is very multicultural, which is
fun. There are places in the US populated almost entirely with
pasty-white fat people who go out to Sizzler. That's OK but variety is
fun.

The Photonics West show is this month, downtown, so I'll attend. It's
not so bad there, at the Moscone convention center. Is anybody else
attending?

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<uokb20$dp71$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133993&group=sci.electronics.design#133993

From: pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration
leading to World War 3)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:N1Xu1URtHQFeQ+tJnyyHFPuK/uI=
 by: Phil Hobbs - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57 UTC

John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:43:39 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:24:29 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
>> wrote:

>>> A nuke war would be pretty bad, but I expect that in the long term,
>>> hundreds of years, earth's population will slowly decline (1 billion
>>> would be nice)
>>
>> According to the Georgia Guidestones (which got blown up a while ago
>> IIRC) the Globalists want half that figure - but they want a defined
>> genepool to comprise it (and *they* will define that pool). With only
>> a couple of exceptions, no one on this group qualifies for it.
>>

>>> and the various gene pools, races if you will, will
>>> gradually mix. And most everyone will speak a common language, not too
>>> different from modern American.
>>
>> There's no such thing as "American" - Americans speak Engish. Not
>> terribly well, but that's another matter.
>>
>>> Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
>>> Putin did that.
>>
>> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
>> a thing or two about that.
>>
>>> Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
>>> origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
>>> from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
>>> burrito place around here?"
>>
>> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF,
>> John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful
>> multicultural city anyway.
>
> The poop and the tents are downtown; we seldom go there. We live in
> what is essentially a small village defined by geology. We have a
> canyon and a creek and a few little stores and restaurants and a BART
> station. It's clean and nice. But is is very multicultural, which is
> fun. There are places in the US populated almost entirely with
> pasty-white fat people who go out to Sizzler. That's OK but variety is
> fun.
>
> The Photonics West show is this month, downtown, so I'll attend. It's
> not so bad there, at the Moscone convention center. Is anybody else
> attending?

Yup. Simon and I will be cluttering up the place all week.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC /
Hobbs ElectroOptics Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<1c418c36-29bc-492a-8038-a81d0a95ac46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133997&group=sci.electronics.design#133997

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:35:57 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 00:35 UTC

On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 3:17:22 AM UTC+11, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 10:25:53 AM UTC-5, John Larkin wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST), Skybuck Flying
> > <skybuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and Putin did that.
> >
> > Once a polulation is mixed multi-racial, as my neighborhood is, racial
> > origins are interesting but not important. People say "where are you
> > from?" and it's just another conversation topic like "what's a good
> > burrito place around here?"
>
> It's called creolization. It may work to some ends but not others.

It isn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_language

Multi-racial groups may speak several languages, but they rarely resort to the pidgin languages which can evolve into creole languages.

I learned Dutch when I lived in the Netherlands, but couldn't have evolved an English-Dutch creole.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<c5a9aa1a-684b-43ed-8467-14babcfb8191n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=133999&group=sci.electronics.design#133999

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:48:59 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 00:48 UTC

On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 4:43:48 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:24:29 -0800, John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> wrote:
> >On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST), Skybuck Flying <skybuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> >Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
> >Putin did that.
> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
> a thing or two about that.

Cursitor Doom doesn't see himself as a hostile outsider. In fact he's a member of the lunatic minority, and needs to be labelled as such at regular intervals.
In times past he'd have been locked up in a lunatic asylum, but care in the community is cheaper.

> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF, John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful multicultural city anyway.

I haven't been to San Francisco for a few years, but don't remember seeing any human faecal matter around. back then.

Cursitor Doom may be recycling a story he got from Russia Today, but he likes his "news" to be thoroughly implausible and he may have found a source of even more fatuous fantasies.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<gpmrqih4t6hfsp8n0pkrnp0093sl86jpt7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134010&group=sci.electronics.design#134010

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:08:47 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 03:08 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57:52 -0000 (UTC), Phil Hobbs

>John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:43:39 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> According to the Georgia Guidestones (which got blown up a while ago
>>> IIRC) the Globalists want half that figure - but they want a defined
>>> genepool to comprise it (and *they* will define that pool). With only
>>> a couple of exceptions, no one on this group qualifies for it.

>>> There's no such thing as "American" - Americans speak Engish. Not
>>> terribly well, but that's another matter.

>>> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
>>> a thing or two about that.

>>> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF,
>>> John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful
>>> multicultural city anyway.
>>
>> The poop and the tents are downtown; we seldom go there. We live in
>> what is essentially a small village defined by geology. We have a
>> canyon and a creek and a few little stores and restaurants and a BART
>> station. It's clean and nice. But is is very multicultural, which is
>> fun. There are places in the US populated almost entirely with
>> pasty-white fat people who go out to Sizzler. That's OK but variety is
>> fun.
>>
>> The Photonics West show is this month, downtown, so I'll attend. It's
>> not so bad there, at the Moscone convention center. Is anybody else
>> attending?
>>

>Yup. Simon and I will be cluttering up the place all week.
>
>Cheers
>
>Phil Hobbs

Cool. I'll buy you thai or dumplings or sushi or burgers.

Did I take you to The Gold Mirror yet?

Pity you don't like seafood. The Acme Oyster Bar is fabulous.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<s6jsqi5mq1qi5d2o0946men8te7eba1ea5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134018&group=sci.electronics.design#134018

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:11:56 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:11 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:48:59 -0800 (PST), Anthony William Sloman
<bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

>On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 4:43:48?AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:24:29 -0800, John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> wrote:
>> >On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 05:22:11 -0800 (PST), Skybuck Flying <skybuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> >Tribes go to war, and tribes aggregate around language. Hitler and
>> >Putin did that.
>> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
>> a thing or two about that.
>
>Cursitor Doom doesn't see himself as a hostile outsider. In fact he's a member of the lunatic minority, and needs to be labelled as such at regular intervals.
>In times past he'd have been locked up in a lunatic asylum, but care in the community is cheaper.
>
>> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF, John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful multicultural city anyway.
>
>I haven't been to San Francisco for a few years, but don't remember seeing any human faecal matter around. back then.
>
>Cursitor Doom may be recycling a story he got from Russia Today, but he likes his "news" to be thoroughly implausible and he may have found a source of even more fatuous fantasies.

You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
following and get up to date:-

https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<97a3fbd8-971b-4a70-9381-143501acc9d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134019&group=sci.electronics.design#134019

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 03:27:59 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:27 UTC

On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 10:12:04 PM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:48:59 -0800 (PST), Anthony William Sloman
> <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:
> >
> ><snip>

> >> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
> >> a thing or two about that.
> >
> >Cursitor Doom doesn't see himself as a hostile outsider. In fact he's a member of the lunatic minority, and needs to be labelled as such at regular intervals.
> >In times past he'd have been locked up in a lunatic asylum, but care in the community is cheaper.
> >
> >> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF, John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful multicultural city anyway.
> >
> >I haven't been to San Francisco for a few years, but don't remember seeing any human faecal matter around. back then.
> >
> >Cursitor Doom may be recycling a story he got from Russia Today, but he likes his "news" to be thoroughly implausible and he may have found a source of even more fatuous fantasies.
>
> You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
> following and get up to date:-
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco

You don't get up-to-date by checking Zero Hedge. You get up-dated on the latest right-wing fantasies.

You may get your jollies by lapping up fatuous fantasies, but sane people have better things to do with their time.

Jeering at your absurd delusions isn't all that much better, so I'm off to bed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<clrsqi9sh2ovl6qmb6h4bhl55m9hd4ahpd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134020&group=sci.electronics.design#134020

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:34:40 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:34 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:08:47 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57:52 -0000 (UTC), Phil Hobbs
><pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote:
>
>>John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> wrote:

>>> The poop and the tents are downtown; we seldom go there. We live in
>>> what is essentially a small village defined by geology. We have a
>>> canyon and a creek and a few little stores and restaurants and a BART
>>> station. It's clean and nice. But is is very multicultural, which is
>>> fun. There are places in the US populated almost entirely with
>>> pasty-white fat people who go out to Sizzler. That's OK but variety is
>>> fun.
>>>
>>> The Photonics West show is this month, downtown, so I'll attend. It's
>>> not so bad there, at the Moscone convention center. Is anybody else
>>> attending?
>>>

>>Yup. Simon and I will be cluttering up the place all week.
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Phil Hobbs
>
>Cool. I'll buy you thai or dumplings or sushi or burgers.

I'd get that in writing if I were you, Phil. John ows me a burger and
fries from 25 years ago and there's still no sign of it. ;-)

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<uolthb$oqsf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134021&group=sci.electronics.design#134021

From: pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
leading to World War 3)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:19:24 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:BjuHyF3qxfQ0r6yLOsyStjXIP8c=
 by: Phil Hobbs - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:19 UTC

Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:08:47 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57:52 -0000 (UTC), Phil Hobbs
>> <pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote:

>>> Yup. Simon and I will be cluttering up the place all week.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Phil Hobbs
>>
>> Cool. I'll buy you thai or dumplings or sushi or burgers.
>>

> I'd get that in writing if I were you, Phil. John ows me a burger and
> fries from 25 years ago and there's still no sign of it. ;-)

Nah, he’s good for it. It’s just that delivery is not included, so you have
to come collect it. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC /
Hobbs ElectroOptics Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<gt3tqits0ebc380nvkuonot5gpre0bvmrb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134022&group=sci.electronics.design#134022

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 07:55:10 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:55 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:34:40 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:08:47 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:57:52 -0000 (UTC), Phil Hobbs
>><pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote:

>>>Yup. Simon and I will be cluttering up the place all week.
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Phil Hobbs
>>
>>Cool. I'll buy you thai or dumplings or sushi or burgers.
>>

>I'd get that in writing if I were you, Phil. John ows me a burger and
>fries from 25 years ago and there's still no sign of it. ;-)

Get me your shipping address and I'll send it UPS.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<pv3tqiheqmdba9403lfm0h4oggsut8407b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134023&group=sci.electronics.design#134023

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 07:56:38 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:56 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:19:24 -0000 (UTC), Phil Hobbs

>Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:08:47 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Cool. I'll buy you thai or dumplings or sushi or burgers.
>>>

>> I'd get that in writing if I were you, Phil. John ows me a burger and
>> fries from 25 years ago and there's still no sign of it. ;-)
>>

>Nah, he’s good for it. It’s just that delivery is not included, so you have
>to come collect it. ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Phil Hobbs

Click here to read the complete article
Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<i34tqip6nsaek3kt05jq7djlgiv6dolcut@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134024&group=sci.electronics.design#134024

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:12:05 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 16:12 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:11:56 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:48:59 -0800 (PST), Anthony William Sloman
><bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

>><snip>

>>> Tribes defend themselves against hostile outsiders. We could re-learn
>>> a thing or two about that.
>>
>>Cursitor Doom doesn't see himself as a hostile outsider. In fact he's a member of the lunatic minority, and needs to be labelled as such at regular intervals.
>>In times past he'd have been locked up in a lunatic asylum, but care in the community is cheaper.
>>
>>> Who's job is it to clear up all that human excrement you have in SF, John? Whoever it is, no one seems to be doing it. Enjoy your wonderful multicultural city anyway.
>>
>>I haven't been to San Francisco for a few years, but don't remember seeing any human faecal matter around. back then.
>>
>>Cursitor Doom may be recycling a story he got from Russia Today, but he likes his "news" to be thoroughly implausible and he may have found a source of even more fatuous fantasies.
>
>You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
>following and get up to date:-
>
>https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco

Most big US cities now have people living on the streets, shooting
drugs and shoplifting and making filth. NY, LA, Saettle, Phoenix,
Denver.

In SF, they are concentrated in the tourist areas, downtown. I don't
see them near home or work.

This is a great place to live if you can afford it. Young things get
IT sorts of jobs, lots of roommates, sleep in a tiny room with a
single bed, and socialize/party constantly. That sounds like fun when
you're young.

There are also some electronic design people who want to live here,
but there's not much work for them here now. Most of the jobs are
software, typing and not soldering. We're advertising for a couple of
EEs now.

One of my guys lives in Point Richmond and commutes to work every day
by ferry and electric scooter, in all weather. He claims to enjoy it.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<jk9tqi925di66k82eesu8qrl96kb16atel@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134025&group=sci.electronics.design#134025

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:34:16 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:34 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:12:05 -0800, John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:11:56 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:48:59 -0800 (PST), Anthony William Sloman
>><bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

>>><snip>

>>>Cursitor Doom doesn't see himself as a hostile outsider. In fact he's a member of the lunatic minority, and needs to be labelled as such at regular intervals.
>>>In times past he'd have been locked up in a lunatic asylum, but care in the community is cheaper.

>>>I haven't been to San Francisco for a few years, but don't remember seeing any human faecal matter around. back then.
>>>
>>>Cursitor Doom may be recycling a story he got from Russia Today, but he likes his "news" to be thoroughly implausible and he may have found a source of even more fatuous fantasies.
>>
>>You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
>>following and get up to date:-
>>
>>https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco
>
>Most big US cities now have people living on the streets, shooting
>drugs and shoplifting and making filth. NY, LA, Saettle, Phoenix,
>Denver.

The Democrat run cities seem to be heavily represented. I can't wait
for November! There's only one guy who can save America.

>In SF, they are concentrated in the tourist areas, downtown. I don't
>see them near home or work.

That's good, John. That's really good.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<24cafc08-72a2-486c-86c9-57b3b6da2220n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134036&group=sci.electronics.design#134036

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 16:17:03 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:17 UTC

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 4:34:23 AM UTC+11, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:12:05 -0800, John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> wrote:

<snip>

> >>You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
> >>following and get up to date:-
> >>
> >>https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco

As if Zero Hedge were a reliable source, except in the sense of supplying Cursitor Doom with his regular fix of nonsense.

> >Most big US cities now have people living on the streets, shooting
> >drugs and shoplifting and making filth. NY, LA, Saettle, Phoenix,
> >Denver.

Ask any Republican politician.

> The Democrat run cities seem to be heavily represented. I can't wait
> for November! There's only one guy who can save America.

That is what the Republican Party wants you to think. In fact America may need to be saved from Donald Trump and while the US legal system is doing it's best, it isn't designed to give billionaires a hard time.
> >In SF, they are concentrated in the tourist areas, downtown. I don't see them near home or work.

If you need to fake up a crisis to make Donald Trump palatable, create the show where tourists can see it and spread the word.

> That's good, John. That's really good.

John Larkinis a gullible sucker for right-wing propaganda - he's more famous for falling for climate change denial, but he has told us that he thinks that Donald Trump has "common sense" rather than a talent for telling lies that gullible suckers will fall for. Curstor Doom likje shois right-wing nonsense to be totally implausible and Trump delivers in spades.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<nq10rihb8knsmf9lq5m2fvk4kts3ht0eqf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134038&group=sci.electronics.design#134038

From: jl@650pot.com (john larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 10:44:17 -0800
References: <543a773c-08ed-4b0a-9beb-e1f0af7cb5cen@googlegroups.com> <05dqqi9qv37qc767nr6hfi1pmb553hms7p@4ax.com> <vflqqi1a26sg9bc38gf7u1j7l70v8grl64@4ax.com> <v9nqqil9jm00pfj50bgfm0jc11kc9j0i3v@4ax.com> <uokb20$dp71$1@dont-email.me> <gpmrqih4t6hfsp8n0pkrnp0093sl86jpt7@4ax.com> <clrsqi9sh2ovl6qmb6h4bhl55m9hd4ahpd@4ax.com> <gt3tqits0ebc380nvkuonot5gpre0bvmrb@4ax.com> <065e64e6-8c29-4370-b4f7-28d728b15d69n@googlegroups.com>
 by: john larkin - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 18:44 UTC

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 10:30:19 -0800 (PST), Fred Bloggs

<28a2940b-d74f-4b63-a795-90007a7e333fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134041&group=sci.electronics.design#134041

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:08:33 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: skybuckflying@gmail.com (Skybuck Flying)
 by: Skybuck Flying - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 22:08 UTC

On Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 2:52:52 PM UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:
> On 22/01/2024 12:22 am, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> > Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.
> >
> > It is becoming apparent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.
>
> <snip>
>
> World War 3 doesn't seem to have broken out yet. Skybuck seems to be
> suffering from delusions or hallucinations.
>
> He seems to look after his own brain as incompetently as he looks after
> the personal computers he buys.
>
> He needs to deal with garbage going into his comprehension of the world,
> and we don't need to deal with the garbage coming out.

When your government wants to replace the building/land/ground you live on with an immigration center, what will you do then ?

Live in the sky with your nutter propellerhat ?

Bye,
Skybuck :)

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<8eh0rilvts32jkdhnq9bs1ubod46flg807@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134042&group=sci.electronics.design#134042

From: jl@997PotHill.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:11:29 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 23:11 UTC

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 10:44:48 -0800 (PST), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 11:13:28?AM UTC-5, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:11:56 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >You really are woefully out of touch as usual, Bill. Check out the
>> >following and get up to date:-
>> >
>> >https://www.zerohedge.com/search-content?qTitle=san+francisco
>> Most big US cities now have people living on the streets, shooting
>> drugs and shoplifting and making filth. NY, LA, Saettle, Phoenix,
>> Denver.
>>
>> In SF, they are concentrated in the tourist areas, downtown. I don't
>> see them near home or work.
>
>It's not what you see, it's what you're exposed to. There was a report on biohazard sampling of the sidewalks in SF. There was some seriously deadly stuff there. As you rule you need to disinfect your footwear before you even get in your car, and certainly before entering any interior living space, home or work. As soon as global warming moves the mosquitoes farther north, there will be problems there.

I'd expect all sidewalks to have biohazards. We have dogs and cats and
birds that poop in public more than people do.

We rarely see a mosquito. I don't think they breed well in the cold
salty Pacific Ocean. And they get lost, flying around in the fog. I
guess that could all change in 1200 years or so.

Do you still mask? Some people do. Weird.

Re: United Nations Politics have failed. (Immigration leading to World War 3)

<c12ec8e4-812a-4e7a-af12-ac7d8259fa83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=134043&group=sci.electronics.design#134043

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 18:02:56 -0800 (PST)
World War 3)
From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 02:02 UTC

On Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 9:08:39 AM UTC+11, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> On Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 2:52:52 PM UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:
> > On 22/01/2024 12:22 am, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> > > Welcome to a political message on 21 january 2024.
> > >
> > > It is becoming apparent the United Nations Politics to prevent World War 3 have failed/back fired.
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > World War 3 doesn't seem to have broken out yet. Skybuck seems to be
> > suffering from delusions or hallucinations.
> >
> > He seems to look after his own brain as incompetently as he looks after
> > the personal computers he buys.
> >
> > He needs to deal with garbage going into his comprehension of the world,
> > and we don't need to deal with the garbage coming out.
>
> When your government wants to replace the building/land/ground you live on with an immigration center, what will you do then?

It's remarkably unlikely that they will. I'll pass on worrying about it until there's some prospect of it happening.

> Live in the sky with your nutter propellerhat ?

I've never seen them outside cartoons. Skybuck lives in the Netherlands, and I never saw one there when I did live there (1993-2011).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney