From: alien@comet.invalid (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: How first cells could have formed on earth
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 06:15:19 GMT
 by: Jan Panteltje - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 06:15 UTC

How first cells could have formed on Earth
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/02/240229124507.htm
Source:
Scripps Research Institute

The researcher is also a co-investigater for NASA

Re: How first cells could have formed on earth

<urs5sa$15f3p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=135347&group=sci.electronics.design#135347

From: jeroen@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: How first cells could have formed on earth
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:08:35 +0100
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:08 UTC

On 3/1/24 07:15, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> How first cells could have formed on Earth
> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/02/240229124507.htm
> Source:
> Scripps Research Institute
>
> The researcher is also a co-investigater for NASA

I cite: "Next, [...] they added additional checmicals to create
new mixtures."

How did science journalism fall so abysmally low?

Jeroen Belleman

Re: How first cells could have formed on earth

<ursl8b$18jgh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=135352&group=sci.electronics.design#135352

From: jeroen@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,us.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 14:31:01 +0100
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:31 UTC

On 3/1/24 13:41, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:08:35 +0100) it happened Jeroen Belleman
> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <urs5sa$15f3p$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> On 3/1/24 07:15, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>>> How first cells could have formed on Earth
>>> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/02/240229124507.htm
>>> Source:
>>> Scripps Research Institute
>>>
>>> The researcher is also a co-investigater for NASA
>>

>> I cite: "Next, [...] they added additional checmicals to create
>> new mixtures."
>>
>> How did science journalism fall so abysmally low?
>
> Dear chemical reaction,
> Try to understand what the article says
>
> It is a very interesting subject, [...]

Sure it is! It's just that the article seems to be written
for/by a first-grader, and that's unfortunately usually the
case at Science Daily.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: How first cells could have formed on earth

<urt7v5$1co4k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=135359&group=sci.electronics.design#135359

From: jeroen@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,us.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:03:54 +0100
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:03 UTC

On 3/1/24 16:18, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 12:41:26 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On a sunny day (Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:08:35 +0100) it happened Jeroen Belleman
>> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <urs5sa$15f3p$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> I cite: "Next, [...] they added additional checmicals to create
>>> new mixtures."
>>>
>>> How did science journalism fall so abysmally low?
>>
>> Dear chemical reaction,
>> Try to understand what the article says
>>
>> It is a very interesting subject, also see
>> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/02/240221213846.htm
>> https://www.waseda.jp/top/en/news/79966
>>
>> in these days where one religious fanatic group of idiots (jews) try genocide
>> on other religious fanatic groups (Islamist) it would be good if they
>> realized they are just a pawn in the game of their 'religious' leaders who
>> use dogma and all sorts of crap to control them (same for christian fanatic groups, etc).

[...]

> You keep getting nastier and crazier.

Hmmm. He's isn't entirely wrong. The world is full of fanatics, with
religious, political and many other motivations. Fanatics are dangerous,
and it doesn't matter if they happen to have the same nationality as
you, or if they adhere to a similar creed as you, or not.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: How first cells could have formed on earth

<urtm6p$1fp70$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=135362&group=sci.electronics.design#135362

From: jeroen@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,us.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:52:09 +0100
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

On 3/1/24 22:17, john larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:03:54 +0100, Jeroen Belleman
> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote:
>
>> On 3/1/24 16:18, John Larkin wrote:

>> [...]
>>

>>> You keep getting nastier and crazier.
>>>

>> Hmmm. He's isn't entirely wrong. The world is full of fanatics, with
>> religious, political and many other motivations. Fanatics are dangerous,
>> and it doesn't matter if they happen to have the same nationality as
>> you, or if they adhere to a similar creed as you, or not.
>>
>> Jeroen Belleman
>
> Are Jews a "fanatic group of idiots" ?

There are fanatics everywhere. Fortunately, there are genuinely
good people everywhere too. It's a tragedy to be drawn into a
conflict you didn't want.

Jeroen Belleman