From: bill.sloman@ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors,
Operating Systems on Government Computers
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 01:03:06 +1000
<uu5l4c$4d6q$2@dont-email.me> <dt0d0jludcrail88gdluch54am6oatqkrt@4ax.com>
<uu6as7$9ej8$1@dont-email.me> <uu83r7$pvcl$1@dont-email.me>
<uu8r5g$uulh$1@dont-email.me> <r5kg0j1ud2kcgs1o0vdqcjqkdndr54gpja@4ax.com>
<gRNON.165716$46Te.104873@fx38.iad> <uug9og$329r7$1@dont-email.me>
<uurg0r$48oi$4@gonzo.revmaps.no-ip.org>
<96q21jhjopbncmct6p2rb1i298ca2j7qgo@4ax.com> <uuta7o$2k0io$1@dont-email.me>
<uuu08i$2ono6$1@dont-email.me> <v3k51jl7rvqq68qagtuoufbhrfkqvgmcno@4ax.com>
<uuur3b$2uvuj$1@dont-email.me> <uv0i3h$3eke6$1@dont-email.me>
<uv0p4m$3ggsp$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Bill Sloman - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 15:03 UTC

On 8/04/2024 10:49 pm, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Bill Sloman wrote:
>> Nature is built up of discrete atoms, so natural processes are
>> demonstrably all discontinuous. Atoms are numerous enough that this
>> rarely matters, but it can. Einstein's explanation of Brownian motion
>> is an example where it did.
>
> Have you finished your TM that perfectly mimics any Brownian motion?

A Trade Mark that perfectly mimicked any Brownian motion would be a neat
trick - Brownian motion is random.

Presumably you suffer from the kind of defective understanding that
prevents you from following coherent argument, so it all sounds like
random noise to you.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney