Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Pablo Picasso

tech / rec.photo.digital / Re: IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 months

SubjectAuthor
* IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 monthsKadam Vijay
`- IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 monthsCarlos E.R.

1
IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 months

<2928fd6e-5f27-4c55-939f-dd86768d186an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=13997&group=rec.photo.digital#13997

Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 00:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 months
From: kadamvijju2016@gmail.com (Kadam Vijay)
 by: Kadam Vijay - Tue, 16 May 2023 07:30 UTC

Hi
Greeting from simba staffing
Job tittle : IT coordinator
Location : Lowa
Controct : corp tp crop
Duration : 12 months
As an IT Project Manager/Program Coordinator, you will lead a project which will deliver a pilot plant cybersecurity dashboard that will create and display Plant Cybersecurity KPIs; The dashboard will highlight risk reduction opportunities; The information can be used to evaluate the risk position in a plant and also be input to WCM Kaizens to reduce operational downtime
* Build project plan and team, finalizing solution architecture (Ignition + Google Data Studio), build dashboard requirements (identify KPIs, data sources, method of updates, integration requirements), partner with Procurement team to engage vendor, manage vendor and coordinate with internal teams, report out on status, manage issues, risks and financials
* The IT Project Manager/Program Coordinator will provide general assistance to the Program Manager in following up with project managers on reporting of status, issues and risks; Help provide structure, template and in some cases coaching for inexperienced PMs
* PMP certified
* 7 years of IT Project management experience
* Computer knowledge required to perform duties: Google tools
* Experience with reporting platforms, integrations, manufacturing, security desirable
* Can pull reports, read reports, draft reports in excel, pivot tables

Thanks & regards
Vijay
US IT RECRUTER
PH
MAIL : kadhamv058@gmail.com

Re: IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 months

<a4dgjjxusc.ln2@Telcontar.valinor>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=14001&group=rec.photo.digital#14001

From: robin_listas@es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: IT coordinator //Lowa //corp tp crop //12 months
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 03:54:50 +0200
 by: Carlos E.R. - Thu, 18 May 2023 01:54 UTC

On 2023-05-16 09:30, Kadam Vijay wrote:

> Hi
> Greeting from simba staffing
> Job tittle : IT coordinator
> Location : Lowa
> Controct : corp tp crop
> Duration : 12 months
>
> As an IT Project Manager/Program Coordinator, you will lead a project which will deliver a pilot plant cybersecurity dashboard that will create and display Plant Cybersecurity KPIs; The dashboard will highlight risk reduction opportunities; The information can be used to evaluate the risk position in a plant and also be input to WCM Kaizens to reduce operational downtime
> * Build project plan and team, finalizing solution architecture (Ignition + Google Data Studio), build dashboard requirements (identify KPIs, data sources, method of updates, integration requirements), partner with Procurement team to engage vendor, manage vendor and coordinate with internal teams, report out on status, manage issues, risks and financials
> * The IT Project Manager/Program Coordinator will provide general assistance to the Program Manager in following up with project managers on reporting of status, issues and risks; Help provide structure, template and in some cases coaching for inexperienced PMs
> * PMP certified
> * 7 years of IT Project management experience
> * Computer knowledge required to perform duties: Google tools
> * Experience with reporting platforms, integrations, manufacturing, security desirable
> * Can pull reports, read reports, draft reports in excel, pivot tables
>
> Thanks & regards
> Vijay
> US IT RECRUTER
> PH
> MAIL : kadhamv058@gmail.com

This is a scam.

Your "from" address is not the same as in your signature, and both are
gmail addresses, not from a firm.

And you are posting in the wrong group.

--
Cheers, Carlos.