Subject: Re: Apple prices their iPhone 15 to drive RichA up the wall!
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:30:53 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:30 UTC

On 2023-09-12 22:43, RichA wrote:
> They sell phones like others sell generic medicine: They'll offer a bottle of 25 for $25, or a bottle of 100 for $35.00 making it basically stupid economically to buy the bottle of 25 since it offers FAR less value for a minor monetary difference.
>
> https://petapixel.com/2023/09/12/iphone-15-pro-max-has-bigger-sensor-120mm-optical-zoom-spatial-video/
>
> https://petapixel.com/2023/09/12/iphone-15-and-iphone-15-plus-announced/

Apple have differentiated their line for many years with the Pro
versions having better cameras than the basic iPhone (which is still
over CAD$1000).

Likewise "flagship" phones from other brands, put the better cameras in
the high end phones and they cost a lot more as well.

Nothing to see here other than RichA stepping on his dick because he
sees the word Apple and pretty much goes bananas.

--
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything."
-Ronald Coase

Re: Apple prices their iPhone 15 to drive RichA up the wall!

<140920230754209573%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=14648&group=rec.photo.digital#14648

From: nospam@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:54:20 -0400
 by: nospam - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:54 UTC

In article <9879c9b3-0224-44ef-8089-8078077206e2n@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't worry about Apple. If others force a recall of the high-radiation
> iPhone 12 like France is talking, just THINK of all the upgrade opportunities
> for Apple!

<https://appleinsider.com/articles/23/09/13/apple-denies-that-iphone-12-
modem-exceeds-french-limits-on-radio-exposure>
Apple has said that it has provided France's radiation watchdog,
Agence nationale des frequences (ANFR), with documentation from
multiple international regulatory agencies. All of the data provided
shows that Apple is in compliance with limits, everywhere in the
world.