"Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world." -- The Beach Boys

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of aJeffrey Rubard
`* Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of aJeffrey Rubard
 `- Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of aJeffrey Rubard

1
Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<5e0fe8ce-e469-4490-9abf-d8aa3c8ed474n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=147744&group=sci.math#147744

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 13:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a
lifetime-generation test
From: theleasthappyfella@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 20:21 UTC

On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 11:09:51 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> kibo-moroney- Volney on Dr.Hales🦟Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem) "Drag Queen of Science"
> > fails at math and science:
> Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same.
>
> Or is it because they are so dishonest of mathematics that they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse, for you need a cylinder symmetry to have slant cut be ellipse.
> Can_Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau--please--step into the University of Pittsburgh physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
>
> Univ. Pittsburgh, Dr. Patrick D.Gallagher (physics), Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau,Dr.Daniel Boyanovsky,Dr.Wolfgang J.. Choyke,Dr.Anthony H.Duncan,Dr.Steven A.Dytman,Dr. Eugene Engels,Dr.George G. Gatewood,Dr.Tao Han,Dr.Allen I.Janis,Dr.David Jasnow, Dr.Rainer Johnsen,Dr.Peter F.M.Koehler, Dr.Arthur Kosowsky,Dr.John Cooper, Dr.Alexander Deiters,Dr. Angela M Gronenborn,Dr.Sethe Horne,Dr. Sunil Saxena,Dr.Peter Wipf
>

> Jeffrey Rubard (pronounced rhubarb) wonders how on Earth the Univ Pittsburgh Thomas Hales can claim to prove Kepler Packing when he never defines "infinity" in his fake proof (see AP's true proof below). But furthermore, Dr..Hales is such a failure of math that to this very day, he believes a slant cut of right circular cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval, and Mr. Rubard also is complaining of this, for even the High School kids in the Pittsburgh area can take a paper cone (roll up a paper) and place a coin inside and slant it and see that it is a OVAL, not an ellipse. But the worst failing of Dr. Hales, for which he should have his degree rescinded for wasting all the time of many in mathematics, is that Dr. Hales failed math by never giving a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a valid proof (See AP's below).

"Do you ever say anything smart?" (It's pronounced how it's spelled, etc.)

Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<ce86d369-8793-4eaf-980d-13d8f4060a5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=147866&group=sci.math#147866

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 08:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
lifetime-generation test
From: theleasthappyfella@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 15:27 UTC

On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 1:21:57 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 11:09:51 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > kibo-moroney- Volney on Dr.Hales🦟Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem) "Drag Queen of Science"
> > > fails at math and science:
> > Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same.
> >
> > Or is it because they are so dishonest of mathematics that they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse, for you need a cylinder symmetry to have slant cut be ellipse.
> > Can_Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau--please--step into the University of Pittsburgh physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> >
> > Univ. Pittsburgh, Dr. Patrick D.Gallagher (physics), Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau,Dr.Daniel Boyanovsky,Dr.Wolfgang J. Choyke,Dr.Anthony H.Duncan,Dr.Steven A.Dytman,Dr. Eugene Engels,Dr.George G. Gatewood,Dr.Tao Han,Dr.Allen I.Janis,Dr.David Jasnow, Dr.Rainer Johnsen,Dr.Peter F.M.Koehler, Dr.Arthur Kosowsky,Dr.John Cooper, Dr.Alexander Deiters,Dr. Angela M Gronenborn,Dr.Sethe Horne,Dr. Sunil Saxena,Dr.Peter Wipf
> >

> > Jeffrey Rubard (pronounced rhubarb) wonders how on Earth the Univ Pittsburgh Thomas Hales can claim to prove Kepler Packing when he never defines "infinity" in his fake proof (see AP's true proof below). But furthermore, Dr.Hales is such a failure of math that to this very day, he believes a slant cut of right circular cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval, and Mr. Rubard also is complaining of this, for even the High School kids in the Pittsburgh area can take a paper cone (roll up a paper) and place a coin inside and slant it and see that it is a OVAL, not an ellipse. But the worst failing of Dr. Hales, for which he should have his degree rescinded for wasting all the time of many in mathematics, is that Dr. Hales failed math by never giving a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a valid proof (See AP's below).
> "Do you ever say anything smart?" (It's pronounced how it's spelled, etc.)

"Message has been deleted"

Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<0ead84ae-714e-4b8d-b318-daa78a05a439n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=148338&group=sci.math#148338

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
lifetime-generation test
From: theleasthappyfella@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 17:52 UTC

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:27:45 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 1:21:57 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 11:09:51 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > kibo-moroney- Volney on Dr.Hales🦟Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem) "Drag Queen of Science"
> > > Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same.
> > >
> > > Or is it because they are so dishonest of mathematics that they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse, for you need a cylinder symmetry to have slant cut be ellipse.
> > > Can_Dr.Patrick D.Gallagher (physics),Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau--please--step into the University of Pittsburgh physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water.. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> > >
> > > Univ. Pittsburgh, Dr. Patrick D.Gallagher (physics), Dr.Herbert Boyer,Dr.Paul Lauterbur (chem),Dr.Joseph Boudreau,Dr.Daniel Boyanovsky,Dr.Wolfgang J. Choyke,Dr.Anthony H.Duncan,Dr.Steven A.Dytman,Dr. Eugene Engels,Dr.George G. Gatewood,Dr.Tao Han,Dr.Allen I.Janis,Dr.David Jasnow, Dr.Rainer Johnsen,Dr.Peter F.M.Koehler, Dr.Arthur Kosowsky,Dr.John Cooper, Dr.Alexander Deiters,Dr. Angela M Gronenborn,Dr.Sethe Horne,Dr. Sunil Saxena,Dr.Peter Wipf
> > >

> > > Jeffrey Rubard (pronounced rhubarb) wonders how on Earth the Univ Pittsburgh Thomas Hales can claim to prove Kepler Packing when he never defines "infinity" in his fake proof (see AP's true proof below). But furthermore, Dr.Hales is such a failure of math that to this very day, he believes a slant cut of right circular cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval, and Mr. Rubard also is complaining of this, for even the High School kids in the Pittsburgh area can take a paper cone (roll up a paper) and place a coin inside and slant it and see that it is a OVAL, not an ellipse. But the worst failing of Dr. Hales, for which he should have his degree rescinded for wasting all the time of many in mathematics, is that Dr. Hales failed math by never giving a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a valid proof (See AP's below).
> > "Do you ever say anything smart?" (It's pronounced how it's spelled, etc.)
> "Message has been deleted"

(Seems kind of sinister, really.)

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test