From: michael.trew@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Subject: Fwd: Re: [telecom]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:16:34 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:16 UTC

Relevant article; Forwarded from comp.dcom.telecom

From: wrongname@nospam.com (Jim Mueller)
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [telecom]
Newsgroups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 05:04:47 GMT
 by: Jim Mueller - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 05:04 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:16:34 -0400, Michael Trew wrote:

> Relevant article; Forwarded from comp.dcom.telecom

Every CBer knows that you should run RG-8 coax for lower loss, but the
last few feet before the antenna should be RG-58 so that the signal
forcing it's way through the smaller cable would make it squirt out
farther.

--
Jim Mueller wrongname@nospam.com

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eggmen.
Then replace nospam with expressmail. Lastly, replace com with dk.

Re: Fwd: Re: [telecom]

<13b15412-b224-43af-a706-1c4e49887918n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150&group=rec.antiques.radio%2Bphono#150

Newsgroups: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 08:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: maschuckert@gmail.com (MarkS)
 by: MarkS - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:36 UTC

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 1:04:50 AM UTC-4, Jim Mueller wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 16:16:34 -0400, Michael Trew wrote:
>
> > Relevant article; Forwarded from comp.dcom.telecom

Ahhh CB'rs; This here's the Duck! Never had one but they were all around in the 70's. Some of these nuts were running around with these ridiculous linears. Wonder if ever got caught.