The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility. And vice versa.

tech / sci.math / Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETSbassam karzeddin
`* Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETSEram semper recta
 `* Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETSEram semper recta
  `- Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETSEram semper recta

1
Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.

<850680f0-09eb-4fc1-a606-4428b0d755f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150266&group=sci.math#150266

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 02:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS
not seen.
From: b.karzeddin@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:59 UTC

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:21:57 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 12:33:56 AM UTC+3, j4n bur53 wrote:
> > Even bird brain John Garbage-iel gets the axiom
> > of infinity wrong (his crapaxiom 6) wrongly
> > verbally interpreted, not only WM.
> Why must be first the axiom of infinity if infinity itself is unreal and also impossible existence since natural numbers are merely a chain of endless successive integers with no existing largest number, where this obvious so easy fact only is more than sufficient to kick out that ill concept of infinity once forever?
>
> So, Infinity is the biggest fabricated cow in mathematics that provides the professional mathematicians with endless milk they need to survive in their fake Paradise by trying hopelessly to limit the natural numbers that are simply "endless",
>
> So, the term "endless" is much stronger term than the mind ceiling term "infinity", because the later is unreal (by its own definition) and also not "endless"
> >
> > What it says is that you can keep extending
> > a THING/set by adding another PART/element.
> Keep extending the natural numbers forever, and you wouldn't find anything except other integers, they are "endless" for sure
> >
> > Interestingly with this wrong interpretation, his
> > second sentence "It really says NOTHING about
> > infinity," becomes true.
> How shamelessly you still say "infinity"? wonder!
>
> Didn't we burn it forever before your eyes? for sure!
> >
> [snip the nonsense again]
>
> > P.P.S.: Python is true,
>
> Really? wonder!
>
> Python is true!!, I'm afraid that both of you are truly big nuts, or most likely mentally retarded, for sure
> >WM and JG make a fine couple of nuts.
> But, truly they had beaten you on so many other occasions, sure
>
> And finally and again (for the seventh time), say that the integer degrees angle say arbitrary (29) degrees exists, but SO loudly
>
> Say "T" only, FOR true, (easy task)
>
> We truly need your confirmation on this issue (without any farther details)
>
> BK

Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.

<d7bf7763-cd59-4ecc-9183-ec93178679c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150401&group=sci.math#150401

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 04:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
not seen.
From: thenewcalculus@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:50 UTC

On Tuesday, 10 October 2023 at 05:59:22 UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:21:57 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 12:33:56 AM UTC+3, j4n bur53 wrote:
> > > Even bird brain John Garbage-iel gets the axiom
> > > of infinity wrong (his crapaxiom 6) wrongly
> > > verbally interpreted, not only WM.
> > Why must be first the axiom of infinity if infinity itself is unreal and also impossible existence since natural numbers are merely a chain of endless successive integers with no existing largest number, where this obvious so easy fact only is more than sufficient to kick out that ill concept of infinity once forever?
> >
> > So, Infinity is the biggest fabricated cow in mathematics that provides the professional mathematicians with endless milk they need to survive in their fake Paradise by trying hopelessly to limit the natural numbers that are simply "endless",
> >
> > So, the term "endless" is much stronger term than the mind ceiling term "infinity", because the later is unreal (by its own definition) and also not "endless"
> > >
> > > What it says is that you can keep extending
> > > a THING/set by adding another PART/element.
> > Keep extending the natural numbers forever, and you wouldn't find anything except other integers, they are "endless" for sure
> > >
> > > Interestingly with this wrong interpretation, his
> > > second sentence "It really says NOTHING about
> > > infinity," becomes true.
> > How shamelessly you still say "infinity"? wonder!
> >
> > Didn't we burn it forever before your eyes? for sure!
> > >
> > [snip the nonsense again]
> >
> > > P.P.S.: Python is true,
> >
> > Really? wonder!
> >
> > Python is true!!, I'm afraid that both of you are truly big nuts, or most likely mentally retarded, for sure
> > >WM and JG make a fine couple of nuts.
> > But, truly they had beaten you on so many other occasions, sure
> >
> > And finally and again (for the seventh time), say that the integer degrees angle say arbitrary (29) degrees exists, but SO loudly
> >
> > Say "T" only, FOR true, (easy task)
> >
> > We truly need your confirmation on this issue (without any farther details)
> >
> > BK

Now they are bombing Gaza like there is no tomorrow. They tend to forget that what Hamas did to them is what they have as Nazis which they are, done to Palestinians since they returned from the Holocaust where they learned absolutely nothing. Stupid, arrogant, rotten Jew bastards!

I am ashamed to say my father was Jewish. He was an arrogant, rotten prick - just like most of these fuckwad jews who are the biggest trouble makers on the planet in all of human history. Perhaps the Holocaust wasn't such a bad idea after all ...

Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.

<42a9d610-efd9-45e4-a058-af9696270a68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150402&group=sci.math#150402

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 04:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
not seen.
From: thenewcalculus@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:51 UTC

On Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 07:50:08 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 October 2023 at 05:59:22 UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> > > Why must be first the axiom of infinity if infinity itself is unreal and also impossible existence since natural numbers are merely a chain of endless successive integers with no existing largest number, where this obvious so easy fact only is more than sufficient to kick out that ill concept of infinity once forever?
> > >
> > > So, Infinity is the biggest fabricated cow in mathematics that provides the professional mathematicians with endless milk they need to survive in their fake Paradise by trying hopelessly to limit the natural numbers that are simply "endless",
> > >
> > > So, the term "endless" is much stronger term than the mind ceiling term "infinity", because the later is unreal (by its own definition) and also not "endless"

> > > Keep extending the natural numbers forever, and you wouldn't find anything except other integers, they are "endless" for sure

> > > How shamelessly you still say "infinity"? wonder!
> > >
> > > Didn't we burn it forever before your eyes? for sure!
> > > >
> > > [snip the nonsense again]

> > > Really? wonder!
> > >
> > > Python is true!!, I'm afraid that both of you are truly big nuts, or most likely mentally retarded, for sure
> > > But, truly they had beaten you on so many other occasions, sure
> > >
> > > And finally and again (for the seventh time), say that the integer degrees angle say arbitrary (29) degrees exists, but SO loudly
> > >
> > > Say "T" only, FOR true, (easy task)
> > >
> > > We truly need your confirmation on this issue (without any farther details)
> > >
> > > BK
> Now they are bombing Gaza like there is no tomorrow. They tend to forget that what Hamas did to them is what they have as Nazis which they are, done to Palestinians since they returned from the Holocaust where they learned absolutely nothing. Stupid, arrogant, rotten Jew bastards!
>
> I am ashamed to say my father was Jewish. He was an arrogant, rotten prick - just like most of these fuckwad jews who are the biggest trouble makers on the planet in all of human history. Perhaps the Holocaust wasn't such a bad idea after all ...

If I am an asshole, it is because I have jew DNA. Haftoo! (Greek: for spitting insult!)

Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.

<9257a430-385d-47d6-9eda-3cbd86803ab9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150403&group=sci.math#150403

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 04:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
not seen.
From: thenewcalculus@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:52 UTC

On Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 07:51:38 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 07:50:08 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:

> > Now they are bombing Gaza like there is no tomorrow. They tend to forget that what Hamas did to them is what they have as Nazis which they are, done to Palestinians since they returned from the Holocaust where they learned absolutely nothing. Stupid, arrogant, rotten Jew bastards!
> >
> > I am ashamed to say my father was Jewish. He was an arrogant, rotten prick - just like most of these fuckwad jews who are the biggest trouble makers on the planet in all of human history. Perhaps the Holocaust wasn't such a bad idea after all ...
> If I am an asshole, it is because I have jew DNA. Haftoo! (Greek: for spitting insult!)

Greeks are also stupid fucks. They are wanna-be Jews. LMAO.

tech / sci.math / Re: Faith is the substance of SETS hoped for, the evidence of SETS not seen.