Usage: fortune -P [] -a [xsz] [Q: [file]] [rKe9] -v6[+] dataspec ... inputdir

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Buy Univ Colorado and Air Force Academy as they fail to completeArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"Volney

1
Buy Univ Colorado and Air Force Academy as they fail to complete Water Electrolysis experiments

<c091cf0f-67ff-46ff-adfa-f5cf1ce87a39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=150982&group=sci.math#150982

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 18:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Buy Univ Colorado and Air Force Academy as they fail to complete
Water Electrolysis experiments
From: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 01:02 UTC

Can_Dr.J.Mathias Weber,Dr.Oliver DeWolfe,Dr.Alina Gearba-Sell,Julian Burgess of FastBackgroundCheck.com - -PLEASE--step into Air Force Academy physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

Buy Univ Colorado and Air Force Academy as they fail to complete Water Electrolysis experiments.

This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam b.s.), and no matter how much you report it to Google Abuse-- they cannot kick the miscreant out-- I suggest reporting this spam to your Congress-person. Not only do they stalk you for 30 years but destroy the newsgroup they pollute.. Just look at sci.chem which is a destroyed newsgroup. The Google Abuse report only hides the miscreant, but the next day-- new fresh b.s.spam is there.

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Re: Dan is the Kibo Parry Moroney Volney CIA equivalent for Canada-- using Usenet but destroying newsgroups of science in the process
> > Can_Dr.Veronica Vaida, Dr.Rainer Volkamer,Julian Burgess of FastBackgroundCheck.com,Dr.Tobin Munsat,Dr.Margaret Murnane,Jan Burse,Dan Christensen,Kibo Parry(Volney-Moroney) - -PLEASE--step into Univ Colorado physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> > 
> > > >

> > > Univ Colorado,Boulder Physics department: Dr.Dana Z.Anderson,Dr.Paul Beale,Dr.Andreas Becker,Dr.Joseph Berry, Dr.Meredith Betterton, Dr.John Bohn, Dr.John Cary, Dr.Noel Clark, Dr. Eric Cornell, Dr.John Cumalat, Dr.Thomas DeGrand, Dr.Oliver DeWolfe, Dr.Matthew Glaser, Dr.Victor Gurarie, Dr.Anna Hasenfratz, Dr.Michael Hermele, Dr.Murray Holland, Dr.Ed Kinney, Dr.Minhyea Lee, Dr.Heather Lewandowski, Dr.Andrew Lucas, Dr.Alysia Marino, Dr.Angelo Mascarenhas, Dr.Tobin Munsat, Dr.Margaret Murnane
> > > Chem department: Dr.Niels Damrauer, Dr.Joost de Gouw, Dr.Gordana Dukovic, Dr.Joel Eaves, Dr.Steven M. George, Dr.Douglas L. Gin, Dr.Seth Marder, Dr.Joseph Michl, Dr.Richard D. Noble, Dr.Margaret Tolbert, Dr.Veronica Vaida, Dr.Rainer Volkamer, Dr.David Walba, Dr.J.Mathias Weber,Dr.Wei Zhang, Dr.. Paul Ziemann

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<uh3hfa$2h2c0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=151006&group=sci.math#151006

From: volney@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:09:15 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:09 UTC

🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "failure" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> Can_Dr.J.Mathias Weber,Dr.Oliver DeWolfe,Dr.Alina Gearba-Sell,Julian Burgess of FastBackgroundCheck.com - -PLEASE--step into Air Force Academy physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water.

And this demonstrates why ArkyPoo is such a failure of science.

Real science:

1. Come up with a hypothesis;
2. Make scientific observations and collect experimental evidence about
the hypothesis;
3. Refine the hypothesis and go back to step 2 as necessary;
4. If successful, submit findings in science journal.

ArkyPoo:

1) Come up with a hypothesis;
2) Declare his hypothesis as "true science";
3) Beg on usenet for someone to perform experiments for him for free.