From: janburse@fastmail.fm (Mild Shock)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: One of TV's and Movies best-ever produced-- THE GREAT WHALE
RESCUE, left me in tears for most of the 1 hour show// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES
EARTH
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 02:22:40 +0100
 by: Mild Shock - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 01:22 UTC

Judging from the length of his spams, AP must have the
smallest micro penis on the planet. What a looser!

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> Konig der Wissenshaften

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb:
> One of TV's and Movies best-ever produced-- THE GREAT WHALE RESCUE, left me in tears for most of the 1 hour show// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
> 2m views
>
> to Plutonium Atom Universe
>
> One of TV's and Movies best-ever produced-- THE GREAT WHALE RESCUE, left me in tears for most of the 1 hour show// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
>
> Magnificent tv and movie. The story of two beluga whales moved from Shangai China to Iceland sanctuary.
>
> "The Great Whale Rescue"
> "This incredible story of two beluga whales released from captivity into a wild ocean sanctuary follows every step of their complex and deeply moving journey."
>
> Everything about this show makes me proud to be a human.
>
> And this show perhaps marks a turning point in wildlife documentaries. To leave the viewers in a happy state of mind. Not shows that tell us we are extincting another species, that we are destroying more habitat and see death and dying of wild animals. Shows that leave us angry and empty inside.
>
> But a show that uplifts animal and plant lovers, uplifts their spirits and makes them proud, that I am a human and will bend over backwards to help save wildlife.
>
> Now, we see this Whale saving in 2020-2022.
>
> But, imagine, can we do it in 1,000 years from now, where, like Noah's Ark we transport two whales from Earth to live in the oceans of Europa? Can you fathom that???
>
> So that humanity becomes Noah, saving wildlife because our Sun has gone Red Giant phase and we only have 1,000 year window to have a permanent colony on Europa.
>
> And as the Sun gets worse and worse, can we transport two whales from Earth to Europa????
>
> So that humanity the killer and extinctor of wildlife, becomes humanity, the Savior of wildlife. Maybe we just simply owe wildlife that pay back for extincting so much of wildlife, we owe them to saving them along side saving ourselves.
>
> AP
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
> Nov 17, 2022, 5:19:25 PM (2 days ago)
> 
> 
> 
> to Plutonium Atom Universe
> There is a question of Logic that I would like to ask the people who performed this operation of moving Little White and Little Grey to Iceland from China.
>
> Reading that Little Grey was more curious more friendly than Little White.
>
> My question is, would it have been best to move Little Grey, the easier one to move, move her first, and then move the more difficult whale???
>
> My logic here is that by moving the easiest one first, may bring up glitches in the moving process that can be applied to the more difficult move of the more difficult whale. That is my reasoning.
>
> Move the easiest one to move first.

> [...]

tech / sci.math / Re: One of TV's and Movies best-ever produced-- THE GREAT WHALE RESCUE, left me in tears for most of the 1 hour show// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH