19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

tech / sci.math / Re: Chess is Dead

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Chess is DeadJim Balter

1
Re: Chess is Dead

<a333d7fc-e84e-4fb9-867e-8d1324091c1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=154965&group=sci.math#154965

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:04:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Chess is Dead
From: jqbalter@gmail.com (Jim Balter)
 by: Jim Balter - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:04 UTC

So much idiocy.

tech / sci.math / Re: Chess is Dead