From: rrnmrmr@nmmrv.pt (Araújo Romão Ramires)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: My farewell to sci.physics.relativity, which will be closed on
Feb 22, 2024.
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:33:50 -0000 (UTC)
XriQJ36Xi0LVNkP9WQCGgVgCTMjRrXBMWJJOhUHcK4FmAzbmuZeDNIABo7xpCV1
Dk4RD9mo15mOwElIESmJ0FAO8CW3EJL028h4uQlRQyMQZ/zkb82bGHzoXoqFY38
MSTeYs5ij+bxfg3gSfhX15kuxbTSGIczR77l0gs2PNgkl88JLddL4Bkv3sadniY
QzvlV5RvAK3ZaD2CeATciiABjmoEEcpwBnQBjnDHr0kC3BCdnWIPxabYJvDPRfI
MuIgqLvLHvn8FR2VdYqQcRnwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Araújo Romão Ramir - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:33 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

> Le 19/02/2024 à 19:38, Volney a écrit :
>>> never said: "Time passes less quickly on the other watch" but "the
>>> internal mechanism of the other watch beats less quickly".
>>> It's not the same thing.
>>
>> Which is wrong. It is a projection effect. Each watch ticks at its
>> usual rate.
>
> Please stop. Les meilleures plaisanteries sont les plus courtes.

first undrestand this

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

𝗪𝗛𝗢_𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿_𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀_𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮_𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁_𝗕𝗲_‘𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱_𝗢𝘂𝘁’_𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲_𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲_𝗫_𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀
World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus has ordered
governments to eliminate independent media before the imminent arrival of
‘Disease X’. Tedros told the World Government Summit that he predicted a
deadly pandemic in 2018, two […]

𝗚𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻_𝗚𝗼𝘃’𝘁_𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀_𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸_𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀_𝗼𝗳_𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀
The German government has announced plans to begin freezing the bank
accounts of people deemed “right wing” by the WEF-controlled government.
German Interior Minister Nancy Faeser announced a raft of draconian
measures this week, that critics say […]

𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻_𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻_𝗦𝘂𝗲𝘀_𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲_𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗔𝗜𝗗𝗦_𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲
The Biden regime has opened a lawsuit against the State of Tennessee
arguing that state laws that prohibit the intentional spread of the HIV
virus “discriminate against people living with HIV.” Under Tennessee law
(Title […]

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗱_𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆_𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀_𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁_𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱_𝗙𝗮𝗿-𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁_𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀
A new Harvard study that “fact checked the fact checkers” has revealed
that the fact checking industry is are strongly biased in favor of left-
wing political positions with at least 95% of so-called “misinformation
experts” […]

𝗘𝗨_𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿_𝗦𝗮𝘆_“𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱_𝗜𝘀_𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁_𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁”
The EU’s own rules stand in the way of it acting as fast as it needs to,
according to the bloc’s security and foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.
Pushing for a united Europe, Borrell told […]

𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮_𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗛𝗮𝘀_𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗱_𝗨𝗦_𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲_𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹_𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀
The head of Russia’s Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Protection Forces,
Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov has claimed that Ukrainian forces have
used illegal munitions on the battlefield. He said that Washington and
Kiev had violated articles […]

𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:_𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻_𝗧𝗼_𝗺𝗥𝗡𝗔_𝗜𝗻𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀_𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆_𝗢𝗳_𝗨𝗽_𝗧𝗼_3_𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀_𝗜𝗻_𝗝𝗮𝗶𝗹
The French government has passed a law that considers oppostion to
treatments, that they deem “therapeutic, to be a “sectarian aberration”.
This of course includes mRNA-LNP (lipid nanoparticles) injections. In a
tweet, Dr. Kat Lindley […]

𝗡𝗛𝗦_𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝘀_𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳_𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲_𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗱_𝗧𝗼_𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗺_𝗧𝗼_𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗱_𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱_𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
NHS staff were told that respiratory depressing drugs “should not be
withheld due to inappropriate concerns” about using them to treat patients
with Covid-19. Official NHS documents confirm that staff were ordered to
administer Midazolam; […]

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀_𝗼𝗳_𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗩𝗼𝘄_𝗧𝗼_𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁_𝗡𝗲𝘄_𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸_𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿_‘𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹_𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻’_𝗼𝗳_𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱_𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽
American truck drivers are vowing to boycott New York City and bring the
city to its knees after a New York judge handed former President Trump a
penalty of $355 million plus interest on his […]