From: rrvvo@om.pt (Vernon Romão Simões)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Einstein synchronisation
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 21:45:03 -0000 (UTC)
HxZwYgt5JZ8wyk69qtZocJBgrWYfp97yA4SQAEo0XRO5nKWBVwMvZve2tQwpeUq
h5TklsiLsQrHbsFicoTumPFNlSXeN2uzoBzPASibKuYLqDeZ6mnl1BEpT6jmuOh
GlN2LRlSUyshw1IXSV3NYhrbamHasuBJBiJUQWpAo8DP219oMUeEmXkFQf4u1q9
gGFGDgp54jSnc1acTnOWlIy5iIDT77zz04ztpv72R6N5mM8ZeD9/S7wRDZAki0/
zCWVNvCkm5ik9qX8AWwjsDFSGEQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
WvSDlLjW(:Iul7UH;DPXj5L^QFSX)pYV[oNr9w)1gPSL/?jGwBY1+_q2n'b}\Y5Kx4`/sAb
dhBCE=OS&@x[_e7Rm~p>JajAHozjKS<%"">3>p)Wk%i|Bo\l/V3\q*OgB#G"k7FU5ODP)Hh
yF(n`}u4F8nE
 by: Vernon Romão Simõe - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 21:45 UTC

Paul B. Andersen wrote:

> Den 27.02.2024 01:46, skrev Python:
>> Not "in France", this is not the point, the point is that Nemo NNTP
>> server did not relay the post. This is unrelated to Google Groups
>> shutdown as Paul in not posting through this gateway,
>> Instead of complaining here, which is pointless, you'd better advise
>> Nemo's administrator.
>
> Please post these links so Richard Hackel can read them.
> Free NNTP servers:
> https://www.eternal-september.org https://www.i2pn2.org/

you are beautiful. I love Russia as never before. I am just angry, I think
the Putina is a traitor, sending the nazis on paid vacation to Turkey,
which is clearly treason.

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲’𝘀_𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲_𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻-𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱_𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱_(𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢𝗦)
Online footage shows the destruction of multiple military vehicles Kiev
received from its foreign backers
https://r%74.com/russia/593271-ukrainian-western-equipment-destroyed/

Just to explain to Russians, my government locked me down forced my wife
and children to get jabbed or lose their jobs. They jabbed my brother and
my parents who are all dead now. Trushitdeau supports genocide in Gaza,
supports Ukraine who are Nazis and have been trampling Russian speakers
rights and lives since the CIA staged the Maiden coup. So yes I cheer
Russia and Russians. I don't recognize Canada or the west anymore. They
have betrayed everything I was raised to believe and what they used to at
least pay lip service to. I spit on Trudeau and everything in the west. It
is the empire of lies. Russia Russia Russia Long Live Russia!

What a wonderful exhibition those now useless pieces would make.
It could be named "The West's taxpayer's Billion Dollar Retirement Fund".
Or "Up in smoke"! 🙄

Make sure - Pentagon, military complex money are not intended on
production the best weapons of war - primely it is money laundering
operation for a few benefactors. Weapons are prototypes, laboratory state
of the art for pre-arranged, polygon usage and propaganda, public
influencing.

RT News make me happy every day.

Wonderful, meaning full of wonder. I wish all the very same fine fate for
that entire "rare" Zionist Colonialist Empire, AKA US Led Rules-based
International Order! Amen to that! Down with Fascism and "liberal"
capitalism.

𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗻_𝗶𝘀_𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗼𝘂𝘁_𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗲
https://youtu.be/EtkS5bRC8_I