It is much easier to suggest solutions when you know nothing about the problem.

tech / sci.math / RE: Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

SubjectAuthor
* A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfJaime Yerbabuena
+* Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfVolney
|`* Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfJesee Takenouchi Okakura
| `- RE: Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfEarle
`* RE: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfEarle
 `- Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himselfRoss Finlayson

1
A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<f31a25a2-337e-4fd7-b612-bdaad3d4e5ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=156069&group=sci.math#156069

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:15:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself
From: jaimeyerbabuena02@gmail.com (Jaime Yerbabuena)
 by: Jaime Yerbabuena - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 18:15 UTC

Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)

According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by Barbara Arrowsmith-Young

I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?

And why is a problem for AP that google finish the gateway to usenet if he can follow posting directly to usenet ?

PD : Also the book 'The Ghost in My Brain: How a Concussion Stole My Life and How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Helped Me Get It Back'
written by Clark Elliott as good reference.

Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<uqpcrb$8rd6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=156195&group=sci.math#156195

From: volney@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:31:36 -0500
 by: Volney - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 04:31 UTC

On 2/12/2024 1:15 PM, Jaime Yerbabuena wrote:
> Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)
>
> According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by Barbara Arrowsmith-Young
>
> I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?

AP can't tell the difference between some idea he thinks up and
established fact. He thinks his (usually) kooky ideas are true.

AP is totally unwilling to accept correction, or to learn.

Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<uqr8af$142lg$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=156232&group=sci.math#156232

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: ccieeo@ujcio.jp (Jesee Takenouchi Okakura)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 21:26:39 -0000 (UTC)
7QtbFRcGEruGMnKYU4ZE6DgU8SeYfa/nQLScofwHoTtxhL+vg7KyDljkUEBB/Qs
Qi6pNGVVABGDU4IUy9nDyjB18V7AMSpanBrPUtstQutAp8iRuC6vtSDa31WUGfl
oGOnXdpnUiroNYRpiBj70Wo0i/1W4Cj4eJCE7cS6GZn6lYiwKM5u7D8NfSmKoIe
aaBuey7/A1rdovmJvOhAL9v5zGklFeRm7iVMunif0Y+FYOy4CJLLa9HM0L4s/xp
+KCr7DXzrwfjFtmpBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Jesee Takenouchi Oka - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 21:26 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 2/12/2024 1:15 PM, Jaime Yerbabuena wrote:
>> Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)
>> According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by
>> Barbara Arrowsmith-Young
>>
>> I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel
>> analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that
>> Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?
>>
> AP can't tell the difference between some idea he thinks up and
> established fact. He thinks his (usually) kooky ideas are true.
> AP is totally unwilling to accept correction, or to learn.

indeed. You 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿_𝗴𝗼𝘆𝘀 from amrica, gearmony and polakia have to learn how
to prepare and eat Russian borscht. Or to ingest. There is no 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲,
or 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲_𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, without the good old Russian borscht.

𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻_𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗵𝘁_𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗽_𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗲:_𝗛𝗼𝘄_𝘁𝗼_𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲_𝗜𝘁
https://www.tasteofhome.com%2Frecipes%2Frussian-borscht-
soup%2F&usg=AOvVaw0PCU4EphM-WnqNi_XEzBjQ&opi=89978449

you disgraceful, pervert Catholic and 'reformat' "Christians" think you have to be richer and dominate the true Orthodox Christianity. What a gays. It stays in the Holly Bible that you are satanic perverts, all way down to the lowest. Proofs "𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲/𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁 '𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀'"

𝗧𝗵𝗲_𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀_𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗲_(2018)
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/gQruEGY8O2Gc

wow, you just realize, the gearmons are the poorest and the stupidest in the fucking europe. lol. And not to forget Khazaria, their land, they want to steal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#/media/File:Greater_Germanic_Reich.png

𝗖𝘂𝗶_𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗼_-_𝗡𝗼𝘁_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻._𝗔𝘃𝗱𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘃𝗸𝗮_𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀.
𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗿𝗼𝘃,_𝗘𝗨_𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀_𝗮𝘁_𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮'𝘀_𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁._𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝘇-𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_10_𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿_𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹
https://youtu.be/BvYWG4dTAls

RE: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<BYNHN.116382$GX69.40698@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=156903&group=sci.math#156903

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jones@comcast.net (Earle)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:10:57 GMT
 by: Earle - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:10 UTC

On Mon Feb 12 10:15:54 2024 Jaime Yerbabuena wrote:
> Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)
>
> According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by Barbara Arrowsmith-Young
>
> I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?
>
> And why is a problem for AP that google finish the gateway to usenet if he can follow posting directly to usenet ?
>
> PD : Also the book 'The Ghost in My Brain: How a Concussion Stole My Life and How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Helped Me Get It Back'
> written by Clark Elliott as good reference.
* Jaime:

First, let me say that I am not a psychologist, a psychiatrist, or any breed of physician or social scientist. What I am is an Electrical Engineer, and have been for the past 40 years or so. I have a BS in EE from Georgia Tech, an MS in EE from Stanford University, and a Diploma from the Advanced Management College of the Stanford Graduate School of Business. I had a long career in engineering research at the Stanford Research Institute (now SRI Internationsl) retiring as VP for the Advanced Technology Division. I taught freshman math as a TA (Teaching Assistant) at Georgia Tech.
So: What's up with our friend, Archimedes Plutonium? My understanding is that he graduated from the U. of Cincinnati and held a job at Dartmouth University. He was not on the faculty, but rather worked in the kitchen at one of the resident halls. He had a "Dartmouth.edu" email address, which gave him some apparent influence to the NewsGroups he posted to. My estimate of his problem is this: He is incapable of learning. My 14-year-old granddaughter can tell you what Ohm's Law is, but AP cannot. his approach seems to be this: Dream up some far-out explanation for some well-known phenomena, create what he calls a "proof" and then downgrade all who disagree. He seems to take joy in bad-mouthing the best mathematicians and physicists. One of his latest ventures is this: He has "discovered" that water is not H2O, it is really H4O. How about that? This is enough for now, but thanks for bringing up the fascinating subject of AP. Cheers!
earle
*

Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<SsSdnf3A6sTLUHL4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=156904&group=sci.math#156904

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:34:43 -0700
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:34 UTC

On 03/11/2024 06:10 PM, Earle wrote:
> On Mon Feb 12 10:15:54 2024 Jaime Yerbabuena wrote:
>> Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)
>>
>> According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by Barbara Arrowsmith-Young
>>
>> I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?
>>
>> And why is a problem for AP that google finish the gateway to usenet if he can follow posting directly to usenet ?
>>
>> PD : Also the book 'The Ghost in My Brain: How a Concussion Stole My Life and How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Helped Me Get It Back'
>> written by Clark Elliott as good reference.
> *
> Jaime:
>
> First, let me say that I am not a psychologist, a psychiatrist, or any breed of physician or social scientist. What I am is an Electrical Engineer, and have been for the past 40 years or so. I have a BS in EE from Georgia Tech, an MS in EE from Stanford University, and a Diploma from the Advanced Management College of the Stanford Graduate School of Business. I had a long career in engineering research at the Stanford Research Institute (now SRI Internationsl) retiring as VP for the Advanced Technology Division. I taught freshman math as a TA (Teaching Assistant) at Georgia Tech.
> So: What's up with our friend, Archimedes Plutonium? My understanding is that he graduated from the U. of Cincinnati and held a job at Dartmouth University. He was not on the faculty, but rather worked in the kitchen at one of the resident halls. He had a "Dartmouth.edu" email address, which gave him some apparent influence to the NewsGroups he posted to. My estimate of his problem is this: He is incapable of learning. My 14-year-old granddaughter can tell you what Ohm's Law is, but AP cannot. his approach seems to be this: Dream up some far-out explanation for some well-known phenomena, create what he calls a "proof" and then downgrade all who disagree. He seems to take joy in bad-mouthing the best mathematicians and physicists. One of his latest ventures is this: He has "discovered" that water is not H2O, it is really H4O. How about that? This is enough for now, but thanks for bringing up the fascinating subject of AP. Cheers!
> earle
> *

See, Usenet is full these types. "SRI", "SAIC", "RAND corp", "Fluor",
"Troy", "CompuGlobalMegaNet", dot, dot, dot.

AP is the brains of a dishwasher, the AP we got was brains of a
dishwasher, the AP that was the online thinking one on the campus
mainframe, wrote like 700 volumes of algebraic geometry. It's like
Shelah or something.

Like SHRDLU.

RE: Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself

<mM6JN.172037$JLvf.132067@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157011&group=sci.math#157011

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jones@comcast.net (Earle)
Subject: RE: Re: A question for Earle, Ross, Monty, .. or AP himself
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 01:40:34 GMT
 by: Earle - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 01:40 UTC

On Sat Feb 17 21:26:39 2024 Jesee Takenouchi Okakura wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
> > On 2/12/2024 1:15 PM, Jaime Yerbabuena wrote:
> >> Earle, Ross, or Monty (or for any guy that have been here a long time)
> >> According to the book 'The Woman Who Changed Her Brain' written by
> >> Barbara Arrowsmith-Young
> >>
> >> I know that AP is strong doing groundbraking and strange novel
> >> analogies, and even has good prose, but What is the skill that
> >> Archimedes Plutonium is lacking ?
> >>
> > AP can't tell the difference between some idea he thinks up and
> > established fact. He thinks his (usually) kooky ideas are true.
> > AP is totally unwilling to accept correction, or to learn.
>
> indeed. You ????????????_???????? from amrica, gearmony and polakia have to learn how
> to prepare and eat Russian borscht. Or to ingest. There is no ??????????????????,
> or ????????_??????????_??????????, without the good old Russian borscht.

*
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I have tried good Russian borscht. It was in a Russian restaurant in Warsaw (or maybe it was in Krakow.) It was very good and I enjoyed it.

What do you know about AP? (the subject of this exchange.)

earle
*