From: ysyl@glmstxma.hu (Maykell Gyöngyösi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Iconic Black Hole Pioneer Disproves The Existence of
Singularities
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:09:16 -0000 (UTC)
oFaAwmSM5vaNXGDe4fXQGyKrP31JPhMJgmNB2LVGXEkIqNFOyPKyw4xdFUQvpVV
oyRuO4iUeBIUtbV37AOlWiQd0FVFGraiixYIs73tBJ348L4GFruUIH+N09sXDPh
ZKDUpsYDYeaApaUFmtk5X2CYCLn0Hc1XuVQVZ4Ad3MBg50uQB45bnA3QwJt0y5F
1eMXlcCsMCJW6iQNpSgfAJ8L3PGSPh2rWMAtYHin2BJSIxPDfIHUJZ5n+LWCtrX
4NyS2q79gvAJV4v7hL+N/SCfyBcZeg/d5WGG6AoWKsrDmeL7KkOBl/gtrWB54PH
FZMgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Maykell Gyöngyösi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:09 UTC

gharnagel wrote:

> Jan B. wrote:
>> Most (all?) physicist have thought for a long time that singularities
>> in black holes result from the lack of a good quantum theory of
>> gravity. GR is a classical theory and just like other classical
>> theories (electrodynamics, Newtonian and Einsteinian mechanics)
>> it leads to certain mathematical consequences which are non-physical.
>> One well-known example of that in classical electrodynamics was the
>> ultraviolet catastrophe which was only resolved by introducing quantum
>> mechanics. Pretty much everyone in physics knows that something similar
>> needs to happen with GR.
>> It's all an old hat by now. Your barking at it as if you were holding
>> the keys to some revelation is just silly. -- Jan
>
> There is an infinity in SR when considering FTL phenomena, too. I'm
> sure you're familiar with the Bilaniuk, Deshpanda and Sudarshan paper
> with imaginary mass to cancel the gamma factor becoming imaginary for u
> > c. The relativistic velocity composition equation is
> u' = (u - v)/(1 - uv/c^2)

I don't think that you can. You can't be there, not being Eben Alexander.
That's simply a mistake. That would be something below quantum mechanics,
something nobody undrestand. Do never trust 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵_𝗷𝗲𝘄𝘀, they don't undrestand
𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀. And they 𝗮𝗿𝗲_𝗻𝗼𝘁_𝗷𝗲𝘄𝘀.

𝗨𝗡_𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲_𝘁𝗼_𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘄_𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁_𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸_𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁
Russia’s Foreign Ministry took issue with the use of the word “saddened”
by the secretary general’s spokesperson
https://r%74.com/russia/594789-terrorist-attack-moscow-zakharova-un-
reaction/

Typical zionist infiltrated organisation... "Let's pretend that we are
concerned about the terrorism (that we orchestrate ourselves)."

The first UN statement was probable drafted by terrorists in chief in
Washington, Moscow is still standing and will respond with its full might
to this terror attack. Plotters and conspirators be warned, your days are
numbered. Condolences to the people of Russia we are with them in this
time

Look no further than to one of the many Washington proxies to see who's
responsible for this brutality.