From: uu@trcqaaif.gr (Dioletis Stamatelos Metrofanis)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:30:15 -0000 (UTC)
SRHijnnRyRJlwswg6yeMk3ixcId4hUJsQRqmMs3vrSl9SJgZZj8TbeayBDWo3px
BSp2LZMOy3zrX4fTj6QIQ02rxE2PNla1uaHQLddd26BwABbbCPRZZGuO8hWJcnJ
ZYoUiyB0GxTlaWFQA2nUeASBEOQ4rR1DNiKlVlnPYwBSpw1nh3dabOeRBicWlt5
GiqcNoY+Ffbc0tiOaabMSnfXsx2EUKQjCjCaYNLMCH74ANmHmi6Wnu5+lhHc4Yh
m7/FVSas1nnAeayD8wt138XU6+nUz6/8lB6ZbaREDEF4ems1P5ietSA5AwC+q0x
GamnuqBd0ifbar6//AtYg78zGXgAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Dioletis Stamatelos - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:30 UTC

gharnagel wrote:

> Larry wrote:
>>
>> Gary, your opinion is so worthless to me the only reason I read it this
>> time is because this new forum has so few comments so far.
>
> Of course it's worthless to you, because you ignore the facts. Your
> mind is made up and you don't want to be jarred into reality.

absolutely, it's illusory, being there, without being Eben Alexander.

𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀_𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲_𝗼𝗳_𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀_𝗮𝘁_𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗮_–_𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗿
Kiev’s troops have launched multiple projectiles at the city hosting a key
Russian naval base, a top regional official said
https://www.r%74.com/russia/594814-ukraine-fires-crimea-sevastopol/

Ukraine wants the people of Crimea to return to Ukraine but Ukraine is
killing Crimeans...... so stupid...

Buffer zones, huh? That so original that a moron could have said it. How
about a massive Russian invasion to take total control of Ukraine ?!!

it's clear, the fucking Putin is a traitor, allowing this for so long. The
Black Sea part of the fictitious "ukrein" should be taken from the
beginning, saving lives and more. The fucking Putina is a traitor. A WEF
"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴_𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹_𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿". Case closed.

and you fight the nazis, sending the nazis on paid vacation to Turkey, so
they also be released?? What kind of fucking traitor criminal are you??

Ukraine is trying to hide that they may have been complicit in the attack
on Moscow music festival as this attack comes hours after evidence points
to Ukraine

So much loss of life. All of it avoidable. Macron snarling while he hits a
bag, citizens displaced across the globe. How can any politician in the
right mind think that weapons are the better choice over diplomacy

Can Mexico be allowed to do this nonsense to American? Why is Russia so
calm about this, this wise divide Russia nation soon if they do not act
with iron feet, destroy Ukraine before they destroy you