It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be wrong. -- Chris Torek

tech / sci.math / Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physics

SubjectAuthor
o Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physicsArindam Banerjee

1
Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physics

<XnaepF7V1yrBRc6Mrikozksxn4M@jntp>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157280&group=sci.math#157280

Subject: Relativity is neither wrong physics nor bad physics
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
JNTP-HashClient: uHHhJHlwPCvZ-MnW-0OLl1_F4sQ
JNTP-ThreadID: eadae7722aa4042797d8a9dd39fac8b4@www.novabbs.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=XnaepF7V1yrBRc6Mrikozksxn4M@jntp
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 24 23:28:24 +0000
From: banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 23:28 UTC

Click here to read the complete article