Why won't sharks eat lawyers? Professional courtesy.

tech / sci.math / Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

SubjectAuthor
* Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulingJeanne Douglas
`* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulTall Henry
 `* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulLoose Cannon
  `* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulMichael Ejercito
   `* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulMichael Ejercito
    +* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulLoose Cannon
    |`- Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulLoose Cannon
    `* Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulMichael Ejercito
     `- Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action rulMichael Ejercito

1
Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uije0jh3h6j73tbu22ln7ibn3uju6fnsht@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157329&group=sci.math#157329

From: deshavari@gmail.com (Jeanne Douglas)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
Subject: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:38:31 -0400
 by: Jeanne Douglas - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 23:38 UTC

Undergraduate applications to Harvard University dropped this year
following a chaotic period that saw the historic Ivy League school’s
once-stellar reputation tarnished by antisemitism and plagiarism
scandals.

Harvard announced Thursday it received 54,008 applicants for the class
of 2028, down 5% from the year before.

This marks the fewest applications to the storied, 387-year-old
Massachusetts institution since 2020, which coincided with the start
of the COVID pandemic.

Harvard said it has accepted 1,937 students to the class of 2028 — an
admission rate of 3.58%, up from last year’s rate of 3.41%.

The application numbers appear to reflect the crisis Harvard had found
itself in during the fall months, beginning with a letter signed by 30
student groups that claimed Israel was “entirely responsible” for the
October 7 Hamas attacks that triggered a war in the Middle East.

That was followed by a disastrous congressional testimony by Harvard
president Claudine Gay about campus antisemitism.

Gay, the first black Harvard president, was later forced to apologize
for failing to forcefully condemn antisemitism — and she ultimately
resigned in January after being hit with multiple plagiarism claims.

The class of 2028 also marks the first admissions cycle since the US
Supreme Court ended affirmative action in higher education, ruling
that it was unconstitutional for colleges to give students extra
consideration based on their race alone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/harvard-applications-drop-after-antisemitism-scandal-affirmative-action-ruling/ar-BB1kKrtF?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a7958d8e4aff4523a3ea3503cc183960&ei=33

Without being burdened with jews and blacks, Harvard has returned to
it's position as the most prestigious University in the world

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uu9qkq$tf4$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157346&group=sci.math#157346

From: not@home.org (Tall Henry)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 19:54:02 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Tall Henry - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 19:54 UTC

In article <uije0jh3h6j73tbu22ln7ibn3uju6fnsht@4ax.com>,
Jeanne Douglas <deshavari@gmail.com> wrote:

> Without being burdened with jews and blacks, Harvard has returned to
> it's position as the most prestigious University in the world
^^^^

"Its", cocksucker. ITS.

Why can't nazoid sub-lice spell? Is it only genetic, or is it
also all the shite they eat?

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<pnrg0j95m3rdrbhudir7slbuoe0fc371rt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157348&group=sci.math#157348

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 24 20:12:56 UTC
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
From: efberg73@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:12 UTC

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 19:54:02 +0000 (UTC), Tall Henry <not@home.org>
wrote:

>In article <uije0jh3h6j73tbu22ln7ibn3uju6fnsht@4ax.com>,
>Jeanne Douglas <deshavari@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Without being burdened with jews and blacks, Harvard has returned to
>> it's position as the most prestigious University in the world
> ^^^^
>
>"Its", cocksucker. ITS.

The troll returns from rehab and the only thing it can think of to
post is a comment about an apostrophe. LOL!!!

>Why can't nazoid sub-lice spell? Is it only genetic, or is it
>also all the shite they eat?

Using 3 words that don't exist and then have the gall to comment about
an apostrophe. LOL!!!

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uuc4mh$1t8jb$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157370&group=sci.math#157370

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
Subject: Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative
action ruling
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:57:53 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:57 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 19:54:02 +0000 (UTC), Tall Henry <not@home.org>
> wrote:
>

>> In article <uije0jh3h6j73tbu22ln7ibn3uju6fnsht@4ax.com>,
>> Jeanne Douglas <deshavari@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Without being burdened with jews and blacks, Harvard has returned to
>>> it's position as the most prestigious University in the world
>> ^^^^
>>
>> "Its", cocksucker. ITS.
>

> The troll returns from rehab and the only thing it can think of to
> post is a comment about an apostrophe. LOL!!!
>

>> Why can't nazoid sub-lice spell? Is it only genetic, or is it
>> also all the shite they eat?
>
> Using 3 words that don't exist and then have the gall to comment about
> an apostrophe. LOL!!!

You are a sad, pathetic joke on these newsgroups.

Try being wonderfully hungry in the Holy Ghost. Then you can be
rapture ready!

Michael

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uueqk7$2k5vm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157402&group=sci.math#157402

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
action ruling
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:24:21 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:24 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
SHEIN:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:57:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> You are a sad, pathetic joke on these newsgroups.
> The only sad pathetic jokes on these newsgroups are you, your grik
> fiancee the Foreskin PEELER and your mutual jew pwner BARRY 'jewface'
> ZACHARY SHEIN!
YOU are the one with the bad case of Judenhass. You will not even
get a happy new hour, let alone a Happy New Month!

Let us count the ways:

- you call me and Dr. Chung gooks
- you defame the Judenvolk
- you deny the Holocaust
- you feel that White is supreme
- you are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
- you deny that I am an American
- you call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
- you claim that William A. Levinson has a rodent face
- you blame rape victims for their rapes
- you accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
- you accuse me of being an illegal alien
- you called the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of
then-14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure.
- you support strangling babies.

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<1lrl0j57ep0vfbiccebus3drhomq2p315n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157406&group=sci.math#157406

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 24 17:33:57 UTC
Advice: Don't be an asshole
From: efberg73@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:33 UTC

On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:24:21 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
>SHEIN:
>> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:57:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>> You are a sad, pathetic joke on these newsgroups.
>> The only sad pathetic jokes on these newsgroups are you, your grik
>> fiancee the Foreskin PEELER and your mutual jew pwner BARRY 'jewface'
>> ZACHARY SHEIN!
> YOU are the one with the bad case of Judenhass. You will not even
>get a happy new hour, let alone a Happy New Month!
>
> Let us count the ways:
>
> - you call me and Dr. Chung gooks
You both are
> - you defame the Judenvolk
Every word is true
> - you deny the Holocaust
It is going on in Gaza right now
> - you feel that White is supreme
Positively is
> - you are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
It is your obsession, not his
> - you deny that I am an American
You're not
> - you call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
He is
> - you claim that William A. Levinson has a rodent face
All jews do
> - you blame rape victims for their rapes
Depends on the case
> - you accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
Both are guilty
> - you accuse me of being an illegal alien
You are
> - you called the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of
>then-14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure.
It was
> - you support strangling babies.
Not babies, but lumps of nigger shit.

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uuesqh$go3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157408&group=sci.math#157408

From: efberg73@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:01:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:01 UTC

Prominent National Vanguard members arrested for child sexual abuse

It just doesn't end...

http://sailerfraud.blogspot.co.il/2007/01/more-white-supremacist-racists-arrested.html

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uufutm$30285$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157422&group=sci.math#157422

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
action ruling
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 20:43:49 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 03:43 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
SHEIN:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:24:21 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> YOU are the one with the bad case of Judenhass. You will not even
>> get a happy new hour, let alone a Happy New Month!
> All YOU get is another Happy Meal™ of freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea!
> Yes let's.

>> - you call me and Dr. Chung gooks
> You ARE gooks.
> You: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
Great picture!

> Quack Chung:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165270/Dr-Andrew-Chung-advocates-wonderfully-hungry-friends-Ebony-Berry-accused-starving-daughter.html
It is immoral for you to call us or anyone else gooks!

>> - you defame the Judenvolk
> The judendreckuntervolk deserve nothing less.
They are all better than you!

They all outearn, outwit, outsex, and outclass you!

> - you deny the Holocaust
> There WASN'T one.
Yes, there was, and it was suspended.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

FLHolocaustMuseum.org
>> - you feel that White is supreme
> I KNOW that WHITE is supreme and all other colours are subhuman.
There is nothing subhuman about superficial characteristics like
skin color!

Your character is subhuman!
>> - you are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
> You LIVE for freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea and zsuckling jew ani.
Wrong, for I am a normal man!

>> - you deny that I am an American
> You deny that you are an illegal Flip Chinaman.
There is nothing Flip, illegal, nor Chinaman about me.

>> - you call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
> Chrissie Morton IS a g-ddam ape!
There is nothing ape about Chris!

>> - you claim that William A. Levinson has a rodent face
> Bill Levinsteen DOES have a contorted rodent-like face...like ALL
> jews.
He looks better than you and is more successful than you!

>> - you blame rape victims for their rapes
> Rape HAS no victims, only beneficiaries.
Wrong. Rapoe is immoral and has victims like Elizabeth Smart.

>> - you accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
> Their bestiality is WELL DOCUMENTED.
Wrong!

They are documented in having engaged in heterosexual relations!
>> - you accuse me of being an illegal alien
> You ARE an illegal alien. I hope the ICE Five-0 raptures you SOON.
Wrong!

I am an American citizen!
>> - you called the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of
>> then-14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure.
> It absolutely WAS a sexual adventure, the envy of all her classmates!
Look at her eyes in this video at starting 0:44.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hlFbHxXcZY

She did not describe it as a sexual adventure.
>> - you support strangling babies.
> Subhuman sub-babies excreted anally after bestiality deserve nothing
> less.
You keep denying the humanity of babies.

Just look here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

How can you want to strangle this baby!
> You are a gook.
>
> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
You are so obsessed with ani.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fukcling
Judenfraulein vulvae.

But who accused you of being a normal man?

Michael

Re: Harvard applications drop after antisemitism scandal, affirmative action ruling

<uuifla$3m93n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=157447&group=sci.math#157447

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.education.higher,sci.math,alt.society.liberalism
action ruling
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:41:45 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:41 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
SHEIN:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 20:43:49 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> Look at her eyes in this video at starting 0:44.
>> http://youtu.be/6hlFbHxXcZY
> I don't do links, gook.
You could have learned something.

> She did not describe it as a sexual adventure.
> She was mistaken and neurotic.
Neurotic?

She was kidnapped from her bedroom by a stranger at knifepoint.

She was marched across the woods, scared, not knowing if she would
be killed.

She was raped.

After she was raped, she felt as if she were shattered into a
million little pieces and could not be put back together.

She was only fourteen years old!

And she was raped every single day.

>>Just look here!
>>https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
>I don't look at pictures of subhuman sub-babies.
There is nothning subhuman about the baby.

>>How can you want to strangle this baby!
>How can anyone NOT want to strangle it?
Because they are normal people.

But who accused you of being normal?