From: itte@oeheheee.net (Theofane Kimberlee)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: A short proof of the inconsistency of the physics of your idiot
guru
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:31:05 -0000 (UTC)
h7B9uqVoB4AR9FlThCJ6+yVZDKbDBukUUGCIg6iW0QqQUoAWgliPwm1WgpOJISA
mLCAtfQFxCSHCQBv01RMjPT5UASTVV4L5TN/rDCPmJQlETAOWhmWkzQQ6ItQDBh
WLAeg9So9M0bhuPkh5hhIuUfnMADxmlK4oJFO7SRAC3HOHjPcQ8hgE1uHaK+AXA
0MU/e02VX4wRj9T4CF6Chh/1BA9tbIH2NR2BL36Ce1cpTb3R2OnE8vllgk+Va2l
LSxpZepW+wS2PCvgJQaVXh2aCh8sNP2wcl8Ljw58TVMcHUI3wvl4ftCOcuHVC2X
mbXkUm79zyP4fDrS5BNsA4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Theofane Kimberlee - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:31 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 4/13/2024 6:44 PM, Python wrote:
>> Le 13/04/2024 à 19:55, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second As seen, the definition of second
>>> loved so much to be invoked by relativistic morons - wasn't valid in
>>> the time when their idiot guru lived and mumbled. Up to 1960 it was
>>> ordinary 1/86400 of a solar day, also in physics.
>>>
>> If you insist in using the solar system as a local clock, no problem
>> Woz. Just take your own copy of the solar system along yourself when
>> moving around.
>
> Woz's problem is that he doesn't know the difference between a clock and
> time itself. Or he does but doesn't care.

absolutely. He is not a jew.

Are the Germans really that stupid? The US and NATO are at war with Russia
and China, just not yet a shooting war. And Germany expects China to
decouple from Russia?

Taking your 'directions' from USA is a fraught approach to anything sane or
logical. Lets do some actual comparisons. USA has population of around 350
Million. EU and UK and other odds and sods in Europe amount to nearly a
Billion. Why does anyone need to listen to the USA on anything. It's real
power comes from the Fifth Column Jews running both US and Europe. Thats
what needs stifling! Just to recap. India and China represent 2,8 million
people!

Ok. Sanctions against China can hurt Germany more. But who cares. Sanctions
against Russia also hurt Germany more despite this, they were implemented.

Beggars cannot be chooses

Germany is trying to build a relationship in a visit and obviously they are
so out of touch with reality they truly don't understand that Russia and
China cannot be seperated. Ursula is toxic and needs to go, preferably to
hell.

Germany is a colony. Do we really expect a puppet to have back bone? Lol if
his nose grew longer Everytime he lied Germany would have plenty of
firewood for Charlie brown pinnochio. Bmw! Shit bags!

I don't know whether to feel bad for Germans or what. They are ISRAELS
little bitch now. F*** you people! You will all die for betraying the human
race

Scultz is the worst German leader yet and who wants to even listen to this
idiot. Best for the Germans to vote this idiot out as he hasnt done nothing
good for Germany.....

https://www.r%74.com/news/596038-scholz-subservient-us-visit-china/