Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.

interests / sci.anthropology.paleo / Re: They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeons

SubjectAuthor
* They will build statues to the good DoctorJTEM is so reasonable
+* They will build statues to the good Doctorlittor...@gmail.com
|`* They will build statues to the good DoctorPandora
| +* They will build statues to the good DoctorJTEM is so reasonable
| |`* They will build statues to the good DoctorPrimum Sapienti
| | `- They will build statues to the good DoctorJTEM is so reasonable
| `* They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeonsPrimum Sapienti
|  +- They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeonsJTEM is so reasonable
|  `- They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeonslittor...@gmail.com
`- They will build statues to the good Doctorlittor...@gmail.com

1
They will build statues to the good Doctor

<30670c66-73a6-40b8-909a-f883e775d80en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17405&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17405

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 18:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: They will build statues to the good Doctor
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 01:31 UTC

Eventually the mainstream will catch up to reality.

The political schemes, the social programs, the
perversion of science in the name of some
imaginary "Greater Good" that for some reason
or another can only exist within an ocean of
lies... it'll become too much. Academics will
retire and unless they have a child to protect,
most will eventually want to clear the air.

You know, the academics with a conscience.

They're probably resentful of having to be
compromised their entire careers, forced to
shit on the things that are important to them, so
once they're retired they're going to start loading
the canons with grape shot and taking aim that
the self appointed elite who own
paleoanthropology.

It's going to happen.

Eventually reason will win over politics and science
will prevail.

The good Doctor will be recognized as the great
pioneer that he is...

The way I see it is that culture -- society, religion,
the government, the owners of academia -- define
these parameters within which all thinking much
take place. Such as...

Humans evolved from Apes. The LCA looked like a
Chimp.

Our evolution took place in Africa.

Various stupid models for the origins of bipedalism,
most popular of which is the savanna nonsense.

Dating! For at least a generation we were ordered
to frame everything within the context of a 6 million
year old LCA.

These things are parameters... fences... WALLS within
which all your thinking must take place. And where the
world owes the good Doctor a great debt is NOT in
any specific detail of his Aquatic Ape model, but in the
destruction of those parameters.

Instead of asking you to judge an idea by how well it
conforms to mandated parameters, he asks you to
judge things on the basis of the evidence.

One of the great ways he did this recently was in his
WhatTalk, where he pointed out that the bipedal traits
we are ordered to associate with Homo -- those darn
parameters that cage in your thinking -- actually pre
date the genus Homo. They don't signify Homo at all,
thus can't suggest an ancestor.

I likened this to how many people insisted on seeing
"Bird like traits" in dinosaurs, when the dinosaurs
and the traits pre dated the birds by a very long time...

It's this change in thinking that the good Doctor
celebrates with his every post. THAT is what he will
forever be remembered for, and celebrated. You
don't have to agree with specifics, only the process
for arriving at his conclusions.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/721968221374365696/saw-a-ghost-today-in-fact-saw-two

Re: They will build statues to the good Doctor

<9119212f-efb0-429f-ac31-4a1ff8512b3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17406&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17406

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 08:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: They will build statues to the good Doctor
From: littoral.homo@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 15:52 UTC

Op vrijdag 7 juli 2023 om 03:31:24 UTC+2 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
> Eventually the mainstream will catch up to reality.

When I had written my first scient.article (1985), I thought now "everybody" will see "soon" s

<4gdgai54pn2mj6p0qrtq5eqt87sp8vs0hs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17407&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17407

From: pandora@knoware.nl (Pandora)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 17:58:09 +0200
 by: Pandora - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 15:58 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 08:52:28 -0700 (PDT), "littor...@gmail.com"
<littoral.homo@gmail.com> wrote:

>Op vrijdag 7 juli 2023 om 03:31:24 UTC+2 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
>> Eventually the mainstream will catch up to reality.
>
>When I had written my first scient.article (1985), I thought now "everybody" will see "soon" s

That's called delusion.

They will build statues to the good Doctor

<7c4a2583-6dd3-45ca-9ca9-982e51163557n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17408&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17408

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 09:25:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: littoral.homo@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 16:25 UTC

Op vrijdag 7 juli 2023 om 03:31:24 UTC+2 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
> Eventually the mainstream will catch up to reality.

:-D "eventually" perhaps, yes, JTEM.
When (after a few yers of trying to get it published) I had written my first scient.article (1985), I thought: now "everybody" will see "soon" that the "aq.ape theory" is correct.
But nothing happened, except: I received a letter from Elaine. Elaine Morgan. :-) Over the years, we must have exchanged a few 100s of letters & later even more emails...
When I had written my 2nd article, I thought the same, but again: +-nothing happened...
Over the years, I wrote 2 books (in Dutch) & some 40 articles (most co-authored),
I think (hope) times are changing, but still there are more idiots who keep rejecting waterside hypotheses & keep running after their antelopes, than there are serious scientists who agree that we had semi-aquatic ancestors:
scientifically there's 0 doubt: most likely, something like H.erectus or their immediate ancestors were our most-aquatic ancestors:
early-Pleistocene H.erectus fossilized in a river delta amid shellfish (e.g.. Mojokerto), had pachy-osteo-sclerotic bones, a brain size twice that of apes-apiths (cf DHA in seafoods), flat feet & short toes (maladaptive to running), a projecting nose (necessary for hunting antelopes?? :-D), a very wide body, colonized islands far oversea etc.etc., yet there are still imbeciles who sincerly believe they "endurance-ran" antelopes... :-DDD

What I have done is adding many details: we now know that early-Miocene Hominoidea were already "bipedal" (vertical waders-climbers in swamp-forests), that out-of-Africa is nonsense, that the endurance-running idiocy is even bigger nonsense, and that "archaic" Homo frequently dived for shallow-aquatic foods. It's really not difficult what we're saying: the facts are clear:
- wading-climbing Mio-Pliocene Hominoidea, google “aquarboreal”
- wading-diving early-Pleistocene Homo, google “pachyosteosclerosis”
- wading-walking late-Pleistocene Homo, google “gondwanatalks Verhaegen Bonne”
https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/the-waterside-hypothesis-wading-led-to-upright-walking-in-early-humans/

<bb07b178-c9e3-4a5f-bfef-aaa46cae40bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17410&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17410

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 14:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 21:57 UTC

Pandora wrote:

> That's called delusion.

Never give up on your Piltdown Man!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/721968221374365696/saw-a-ghost-today-in-fact-saw-two

Re: They will build statues to the good Doctor

<u9l1ic$i9tn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17491&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17491

From: invalide@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 23:18:04 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 05:18 UTC

JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> That's called delusion.
>
> Never give up on your Piltdown Man!

The aquatic Piltdown man! LOL

Re: They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeons

<u9l1md$i9tn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17492&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17492

From: invalide@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeons
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 23:20:13 -0600
 by: Primum Sapienti - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 05:20 UTC

Pandora wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 08:52:28 -0700 (PDT), "littor...@gmail.com"
> <littoral.homo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Op vrijdag 7 juli 2023 om 03:31:24 UTC+2 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
>>> Eventually the mainstream will catch up to reality.
>>
>> When I had written my first scient.article (1985), I thought now "everybody" will see "soon" s
>
> That's called delusion.

Given that it's been almost *40* years, it's quite apparent
that this fringe "science" has been buried by the data
accumulated since then.

Re: They will build statues to the good Doctor

<b37c2cc7-3ad2-4148-94a6-d7bbdb60e9cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17500&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17500

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 23:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 06:57 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

> The aquatic

Where did the DHA come from?

We're dependent upon it. We evolved under conditions in which
it was plentiful. We all know this. So where in that super dogmatic,
anti science "mind" are you pretending that the DHA came from?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/723706649198690304

Re: They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeons

<65522182-39c6-4803-b612-a3f650e1c1b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17501&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17501

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 00:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 07:07 UTC

Primum Sapienti wrote:

> Given that it's been almost *40* years

The evidence was clear, unambiguous: There was interbreeding. The
so called "Moderns" did in fact interbreed with Neanderthals. But
the mainstream absolutely-positively REFUSED to accept it, despite
the unambiguous evidence, until the entire Neanderthal genome
was sequenced and they could actually point to Neanderthal DNA
that everyone outside of sub Saharan Africa carried.

Why are you different? How did you get it right this time? How
come you missed the screaming obvious reality of interbreeding
then, but you can see in abject clarity now?

"Well the exact same mainstream that got it spectacularly wrong
FOR 100 YEARS on Neanderthals, despite the overwhelming
evidence, can't be questioned EVER."

DHA, all by itself, out weighs any evidence you want to pretend
exists in your favor.

Good God, at this point you people are so devoid of ethics that
you're pretend that "Fossil Evidence" pushes back the dating of
the LCA...

Look at the Piltdown Man adherents. Stare at the lysenkoism
believers. That's you. That is what the future holds for you. That
is going to be your reward for lapping at the crotch of the
status quo.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/723706649198690304

Re: They will build statues to the "good Doctor" for the pigeons

<59f48eeb-de8a-4c54-86e0-201a9e1156b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=17523&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#17523

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 12:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: littoral.homo@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 19:09 UTC

> >> When I had written my first scient.article (1985), I thought now "everybody" will see "soon" s

kudu runner:
> > That's called delusion.

Yes, my boy, I thought self-declared "scientists" were smarter... :-D

It's really not difficult, even you can understand:

8 *independent* indications (undeniable, even by kudu runners :-D) that Pleistocene archaic Homo were semi-aquatic:
1) archaic Homo's atypical tooth wear was caused by "sand and oral processing of marine mollusks" (Towle cs 2022 doi 10.1002/ajpa.24500)
2) H.erectus s.s. fossilized typically (always?) in coastal sediments, e.g.
- Mojokerto child: amid barnacles & corals,
- Trinil: amid Pseudodon, Elongaria,
- Sangiran-17: "brackish marsh near the coast"
3) Stephen Munro discovered sea-shell engravings made by H.erectus (Joordens cs 2015 Nature 518:228–231).
4) ear exostoses (H.erectus & H.neand.) develop after years of cold(er) water irrigation
5) pachyosteosclerosis is typically & exclusively seen in slow+shallow-diving tetrapods (de Buffrénil cs 2010 J.Mamm.Evol.17:101–120),
e.g. erectus' parietal bone is twice (2x) as thick as in gorillas
6) brain enlargement++ (e.g. Odontocetes, Pinnipedia) is facilitated by sea-food, e.g. docosahexaenoic acid DHA in shellfish etc.
7) Homo’s stone tool use & manual dexterity is typical for molluscivores: sea-otters etc.
8) Pleistocene Homo even colonized overseas islands (Flores & later even Luzon), google “coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo”.

*Each* of these already proves that archaic Homo was (semi)aquatic8

*Nobody* has ever *tried* to contradict this:
the idiotic antelopes runners are obviously miserably incapable of providing us 1 single little counter-argument... :-DDD

Of course: they have to run after kudus...

Needless to say: the rudiments of Homo's (probably most early-Pleist.) is still seen in humans: fat belly, naked skin, short toes, flat feet, big brain, voluntary breathing, etc.etc.
The kudu runners are the most imbecilic self-declared "scientists" you can imagine... they have 0.00000 arguments.