Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 05:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WHAT Talks pauze
From: m_verhaegen@skynet.be (Marc Verhaegen)
 by: Marc Verhaegen - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 12:20 UTC

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WHAT Talks pauze
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:35 UTC

Marc Verhaegen wrote:

> However, on this occasion I’m not writing to you to do that:
> I’m giving notice that the series has been paused for the next 18 months or so, at least.

I thought it was a VERY useful and enlightening tool, putting on display
the many varied takes on the one topic: Aquatic Ape.

But, it lost all integrity when they deleted the comments to the Colin
Hendrie video.

Aquatic Ape is a discussion, not a church sermon.

You think I'm wrong? Tell me I'm wrong. But tell me why and what you
believe is right, and why.

That's how a discussion works.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/732380430601437184