From: mario.petrinovic1@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Answer to JTEM
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 04:37:15 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 03:37 UTC

OK, I'll try this way:
"Cite for what? Do you need a cite that Moon exists? For sure I will
not provide it for you, I will not waste my time on it. Just rise up
your head and take a look, there is a Moon up there. You have eyes, use
them.
Do you know anything about what this news group is dealing
with? The Earth shouldn't look like this, it didn't look like this for
the first 55 my of Cenozoic. Then came fire, 10 mya, and produced
meadows. Before that, the whole world was just forest, no meadows. Then
fires started, and those fires produced meadows, produced steppe,
produced savanna. This started with Vallesian crisis, like 9.7 mya. But
we see that it happened even before that. The trait is the spreading of
Hipparionine horse, which live in non-forested areas, steppe, short
grassland. We find them even 11.5 mya in Vienna basin locality. You have
Wikipedia, take a look at "Vallesian crisis", at "Hipparionine horses",
read a bit. There you will find citations.
I am talking about Vallesian crisis, you don't know anything
about it. Fine, type "Vallesian crisis" in Google, then read. It is so
*easy* to find info. If you would want to learn you would learn, if you
would like to go on my nerves, you would ask for citation for each and
every word that I write here. Well, I will not provide it to you, why
would I provide you an info for something that you are not interested
in? To make a fool of myself? If you are interested, simply, type
"Vallesian crisis" in Google. This isn't some special knowledge of which
only one scientist knows about, so that I can provide you his citation,
no, this should be a *common knowledge* for anybody who dares to discuss
in this news group. So, I am not providing citations for *common
knowledge*, why would I?"

Re: Answer to JTEM

<35eaed7c-8eec-451e-9d34-e42b275a8e29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18507&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18507

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 20:46:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Answer to JTEM
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 04:46 UTC

Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> OK, I'll try this way:
> "Cite for what? Do you need a cite that Moon exists? For sure I will
> not provide it for you, I will not waste my time on it.

You eat ear wax.

You were pretending that Homo or something you want to pretend is
Homo or Homo like was running around setting fires. I want you to
back up this claim with a cite.

> Do you know anything about what this news group is dealing
> with? The Earth shouldn't look like this

Why not?

> it didn't look like this for
> the first 55 my of Cenozoic.

It didn't look like this 5,000 years ago. The earth isn't stagnant.

> Then came fire, 10 mya, and produced
> meadows. Before that, the whole world was just forest, no meadows. Then
> fires started, and those fires produced meadows, produced steppe,
> produced savanna.

The climate changed. There were super volcanoes, asteroid strikes and of
course a change to the ocean (and air) currents.

Monkeys were in North America, diversified, some 35 million years ago or
more. Last I checked, none of them were setting pigs on fire.

Following the evidence, it looks like Monkeys evolved in the Americas. But
it's hard to say, because without mapping out their path to Africa we can't
rule out a Eurasian origins.

Could just be an artifact of preservation: Preservation bias.

If Monkeys traveled through Asia, which is very possible, then the good
Doctor's model of our origins looks very strong.

I do appreciate the island origins. It's a great way to evolve little monkeys
into something a great deal larger.

We're all familiar with insular dwarfism, but insular gigantism often
(some claim always) precedes the dwarfism. If our proposed ancestor
population adapted to marine resources, instead of selective pressures
forcing them smaller, they likely would have continued the upward
trend towards larger.

...that high protein diet.

So the earth changes you're pointing to, and imagining them to result
from setting pig nests on fire, were very likely the catalysts for spawning
bipedalism and our ancestors.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/733247718004277248

Re: Answer to JTEM

<uifrgk$phb$2@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18510&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18510

From: mario.petrinovic1@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 12:30:28 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 11:30 UTC

On 8.11.2023. 5:46, JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>> OK, I'll try this way:
>> "Cite for what? Do you need a cite that Moon exists? For sure I will
>> not provide it for you, I will not waste my time on it.
>
> You eat ear wax.
>
> You were pretending that Homo or something you want to pretend is
> Homo or Homo like was running around setting fires. I want you to
> back up this claim with a cite.

There is not cite of it, I was the first who said this. Why do you
want me to back it up with a cite?

>> Do you know anything about what this news group is dealing
>> with? The Earth shouldn't look like this
>
> Why not?

Because it didn't look like this for the first 55 my of Cenozoic. Then
fire came. If fire didn't came, the whole world would still bi just a
forest. So, this world shouldn't be burned, it should develop naturally.
Also, this world shouldn't be full with plastic. Now ask me, why not?

>> it didn't look like this for
>> the first 55 my of Cenozoic.
>
> It didn't look like this 5,000 years ago. The earth isn't stagnant.

It isn't natural that fires occur.

>> Then came fire, 10 mya, and produced
>> meadows. Before that, the whole world was just forest, no meadows. Then
>> fires started, and those fires produced meadows, produced steppe,
>> produced savanna.
>
> The climate changed. There were super volcanoes, asteroid strikes and of
> course a change to the ocean (and air) currents.
>
> Monkeys were in North America, diversified, some 35 million years ago or
> more. Last I checked, none of them were setting pigs on fire.
>
> Following the evidence, it looks like Monkeys evolved in the Americas. But
> it's hard to say, because without mapping out their path to Africa we can't
> rule out a Eurasian origins.
>
> Could just be an artifact of preservation: Preservation bias.
>
> If Monkeys traveled through Asia, which is very possible, then the good
> Doctor's model of our origins looks very strong.
>
> I do appreciate the island origins. It's a great way to evolve little monkeys
> into something a great deal larger.
>
> We're all familiar with insular dwarfism, but insular gigantism often
> (some claim always) precedes the dwarfism. If our proposed ancestor
> population adapted to marine resources, instead of selective pressures
> forcing them smaller, they likely would have continued the upward
> trend towards larger.
>
> ...that high protein diet.
>
> So the earth changes you're pointing to, and imagining them to result
> from setting pig nests on fire, were very likely the catalysts for spawning
> bipedalism and our ancestors.

I cannot follow all your rambling. In short, monkeys would never set
fires because fires destroy trees, so monkeys would destroy their living
space with fires. Notice, with the occurrence of fires Miocene apes
disappeared. Only our ancestors, who are not living on trees, remained.

Re: Answer to JTEM

<4362bd1f-1f59-4da1-a6f5-18603e965c63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18511&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18511

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 04:31:06 -0800 (PST)
From: m_verhaegen@skynet.be (Marc Verhaegen)
 by: Marc Verhaegen - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 12:31 UTC

Op woensdag 8 november 2023 om 12:30:31 UTC+1 schreef Mario Petrinovic:

> I cannot follow all your rambling.

Nobody can follow your rambling, Mario, please climb your cliffs.

Re: Answer to JTEM

<uifvph$tdn$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18512&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18512

From: mario.petrinovic1@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 13:43:29 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 12:43 UTC

https://youtu.be/TMRtqnzA_oU?si=N9Zd6eKg5VNCwsOu