Subject: Re: H.erectus s.s. were molluscivorous.
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
From: pandora@knoware.nl (Pandora)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 12:11:14 +0100
 by: Pandora - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 11:11 UTC

Op 31-12-2023 om 18:32 schreef Marc Verhaegen:

> Brian Switek 2011 "Written in Stone" Icon books p.169:
> "... ribs of Indohyus and Pakicetus show just this kind of bone restructuring. The development of bone ballast preceded other aquatic adaptations, but it had a trade-off. As the bones in the limbs and ribs of these animals became denser they would have become more brittle. Running on land with heavy, brittle bones would have been more energetically expensive and even risky, thus providing another reason for these animals to spend more time in the water ..."
>
> H.erectus s.s. fossils are found in coastal sediments, amid shellfish, corals, barnacles etc. Their sekeletons were pachyosteosclerotic. They used stone tools. They colonised oversea islands. Their brains were twice as large as those of australopiths & apes. They had ear exostoses. Their teeth showed micro-wear caused by sand & processing of molluscs. They made shell-engravings. ...
>
> Is there still somebody who doubts they were predominantly shallow-diving mammals?

Yes, almost all of the scientific community, except for a small
sectarian group, a cult.

Re: H.erectus s.s. were molluscivorous.

<3867f925-f8d2-414d-8408-2747e0523bc3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=18690&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#18690

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 22:51:35 -0800 (PST)
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM is so reasonable)
 by: JTEM is so reasonabl - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 06:51 UTC

Pandora wrote:

> Yes, almost all of the scientific community, except for a small
> sectarian group, a cult.

So EXACTLY the same position the world was in back when the
media and academia was ordering you to believe that
Neanderthals & so called "Moderns" never interbred... and you
believed them.

The history here, the fact is that your cult is violently opposed
to evidence based conclusions. The evidence in the case of
interbreeding was established GENERATIONS before the DNA
sequencing happened. Erik Trinkaus finally got so fed up that
he put together the definitive study, absolutely positively
establishing interbreeding using the fossil evidence and it was
STILL largely ignored and remains ignored. The only change
was that the DNA evidence was announced, and suddenly the
collective switched poles.

Can any of you mouth breathers identify even a single piece
of "Evidence" that pointed you towards "No interbreeding?"

Of course you can't. There wasn't any. You dug into the
popular answer, the "Right" answer -- the one academia
ordered you to believe and you never questioned it.

You get good grades by regurgitating answers on command,
not thinking...

And you're doing that now.

The exact same fundamental mistakes are repeated over
and over and over and over again, by you nimrods.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/715624352521060352