Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Trippy Treats Magic shrooms chocolate bars
From: bobbymoore018@gmail.com (Bobby Moore)
 by: Bobby Moore - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 22:45 UTC

CONTACT US FOR ORDERS USING THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW

WHATSAPP - +18628005574
WICKR - humbeofficial
SIGNAL - +18628005574
FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM - https://t.me/METHAMPHETAMINEBOX

TELEGRAM GROUP :::::: https://t.me/CRYSTALMETHAMPHETAMINE_BOX
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR ORDERS - https://methamphetaminebox.org/

https://methamphetaminebox.org/

Trippy Treats Magic shrooms chocolate bars

Trippy Treats Magic Shrooms chocolate bars are the highest quality Psilocybin chocolate bar on the market, made by extracting the psilocybin from the mushrooms.

It allows for a much pure High eliminating the upset stomach feeling users would get from digesting mushrooms.

Our extraction technology ultimately puts the chocolate bars in a league, creating a much safer product.

Free of contaminants and more accurately dosed, our product has been known to significantly reduce stress and depression, increase focus, and stimulate brain cell growth caution start slow in a safe environment. Do not operate any motor vehicles while using this product.

4G Magic mushroom chocolate bar
Contains 12 Pieces – 33 G for each piece
Dossage Recommendations
Micro-dose:1/2 – 1
Mild Trip: 6 pieces
Deep Trip: 12 pieces
Made in California

Mushroom chocolate bar, Mushroom chocolate bar uk, mushroom chocolate bars California. Mushroom chocolate bars Canada, mushroom chocolate bars New York, mushroom chocolate bars Oregon. Mushroom chocolate price, Mushroom infused chocolate bars. Magic mushroom chocolate bars for sale

Magic mushroom chocolate bars for sale near me. Psychedelic mushroom chocolate bars for sale use. Psilocybin mushroom chocolate bars near me, Psychedelic mushroom chocolate bars reviews. Psychedelic mushroom chocolate bars uk.. Psilocybin mushroom chocolate bars Venice. Where to buy one up a mushroom chocolate bar