Long computations which yield zero are probably all for naught.

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT

SubjectAuthor
* FOR SALE LS3A PROJECTyoungbl...@gmail.com
+- FOR SALE LS3A PROJECTyoungbl...@gmail.com
`* FOR SALE LS3A PROJECTyoungbl...@gmail.com
 `- FOR SALE LS3A PROJECTyoungbl...@gmail.com

1
FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT

<081382f4-ca46-4a6b-b1ef-560fcb42d9c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=32803&group=rec.aviation.soaring#32803

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 12:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT
From: youngblood8116@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:53 UTC

Our club , TCSC in Vero Beach, Florida has a LS3A project for sale. My old club in Miami, Thermal Research, had a LS3A and that ship was sold to a private owner in Homestead where it was damaged inside a trailer during a storm. Our club got that ship and I bought another LS3A that had been damaged to use as parts to complete one unit.
Two LS3A's were combined to make one and we had work done to a few surface dings and we also bought a new canopy at the cost of 4k to install in the undamaged frame. There are a few extra parts including a spare wing and horizonal stab.
Recently our club purchased an ASW24 to add to our fleet, we have decided not to complete the finishing of the LS3A, Therefore this project is for sale! We will not only sell the project with all the spares but will include a trailer that is road worthy.
If you are looking for a project at a great cost then this is for you. We will take 10K for the complete package, new canopy and all.
You may contact Old Bob, The Purist direct for any information. OBTP

Re: FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT

<0cac66ad-2ea9-41ff-9027-91e7b338b769n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=32816&group=rec.aviation.soaring#32816

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 06:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT
From: youngblood8116@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:19 UTC

On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 3:53:29 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Our club , TCSC in Vero Beach, Florida has a LS3A project for sale. My old club in Miami, Thermal Research, had a LS3A and that ship was sold to a private owner in Homestead where it was damaged inside a trailer during a storm. Our club got that ship and I bought another LS3A that had been damaged to use as parts to complete one unit.
> Two LS3A's were combined to make one and we had work done to a few surface dings and we also bought a new canopy at the cost of 4k to install in the undamaged frame. There are a few extra parts including a spare wing and horizonal stab.
> Recently our club purchased an ASW24 to add to our fleet, we have decided not to complete the finishing of the LS3A, Therefore this project is for sale! We will not only sell the project with all the spares but will include a trailer that is road worthy.
> If you are looking for a project at a great cost then this is for you. We will take 10K for the complete package, new canopy and all.
> You may contact Old Bob, The Purist direct for any information. OBTP

Pictures will be posted tonight on Wings and Wheels, this is a nice ship, wish I had time to refinish this great ship myself. OBTP

Re: FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT

<db31e7dd-c902-4546-9b89-d8f824555442n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=32894&group=rec.aviation.soaring#32894

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: youngblood8116@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 21:42 UTC

On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 3:53:29 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Our club , TCSC in Vero Beach, Florida has a LS3A project for sale. My old club in Miami, Thermal Research, had a LS3A and that ship was sold to a private owner in Homestead where it was damaged inside a trailer during a storm. Our club got that ship and I bought another LS3A that had been damaged to use as parts to complete one unit.
> Two LS3A's were combined to make one and we had work done to a few surface dings and we also bought a new canopy at the cost of 4k to install in the undamaged frame. There are a few extra parts including a spare wing and horizonal stab.
> Recently our club purchased an ASW24 to add to our fleet, we have decided not to complete the finishing of the LS3A, Therefore this project is for sale! We will not only sell the project with all the spares but will include a trailer that is road worthy.
> If you are looking for a project at a great cost then this is for you. We will take 10K for the complete package, new canopy and all.
> You may contact Old Bob, The Purist direct for any information. OBTP
Sale pending! OBTP

Re: FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT

<79a6f723-ad46-4d14-a8ed-5744d3b8a871n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=32962&group=rec.aviation.soaring#32962

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 02:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: youngblood8116@gmail.com (youngbl...@gmail.com)
 by: youngbl...@gmail.com - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:49 UTC

On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 5:42:27 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 3:53:29 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Our club , TCSC in Vero Beach, Florida has a LS3A project for sale. My old club in Miami, Thermal Research, had a LS3A and that ship was sold to a private owner in Homestead where it was damaged inside a trailer during a storm. Our club got that ship and I bought another LS3A that had been damaged to use as parts to complete one unit.
> > Two LS3A's were combined to make one and we had work done to a few surface dings and we also bought a new canopy at the cost of 4k to install in the undamaged frame. There are a few extra parts including a spare wing and horizonal stab.
> > Recently our club purchased an ASW24 to add to our fleet, we have decided not to complete the finishing of the LS3A, Therefore this project is for sale! We will not only sell the project with all the spares but will include a trailer that is road worthy.
> > If you are looking for a project at a great cost then this is for you. We will take 10K for the complete package, new canopy and all.
> > You may contact Old Bob, The Purist direct for any information. OBTP
> Sale pending! OBTP
Sold

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / FOR SALE LS3A PROJECT