Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:00:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
From: silverdollarcoins@outlook.com (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:00 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
January 31st 2024 9:45 am 241,849 words (276 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Stop funding the downtown Lighthouse shelter and instead provide the impoverished with small homes in the countryside, and find other ways to build confidence in consumers so they will return to the downtown core and patronize the stores. Saskatoon should use its downtown core for the advancement of commerce rather than showing off impoverished and often dirty and lazy individuals. The Russian peasants living under the Russian Tsars had the right to live in small shacks in the countryside and were allowed to have gardens or small crops, while the Canadian slaves living at the Lighthouse are fed grossly substandard meals. I’ve seen grown men cry at the Lighthouse, as they were made to wait over an hour for their dinners to arrive, and when the dinner finally arrives the food provided is unpalatable and the portion insufficient to sustain life. People come out of a six-week psychiatric torture session at the University of Saskatchewan, or at Saskatoon City Hospital, and their Brahmin psychiatrist has them injected with a long lasting CIA inspired “depot” drug on the final day of that horror, leaving them in utter nauseous misery and horror for another couple of months after they are released. Then they end up at the Lighthouse and continue to be mistreated, it’s no wonder that grown men cry. Management at the Lighthouse benefits from the donations and are widely known to take food home for themselves while their inmates suffer. Many people who are repeatedly “treated” to the six-week long psychiatric sessions end up in Filipino (Catholic) run group homes where the food provided consists mainly of starches (bread and potatoes) and minimal fruits and vegetables. The Filipino Catholics don’t open group homes to provide loving care for the disenfranchised, they open the group homes in order to profit from their misery. What taxpayers pay to keep the poor in group homes, and in homeless facilities such as the Lighthouse, can easily buy concrete homes for these people in the countryside. And what taxpayers pay to keep people in prisons and psychiatric torture centers could instead easily buy those people multi-million dollar mansions, and for each and every one of them.

The disenfranchised living in the Filipino group homes and at the downtown Lighthouse are mainly white people who did not get the opportunities to advance in society, and were instead actively prevented from attending trade schools, and/or who were directed into attending non-productive classes at the University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Sciences. Many of the people living in the Filipino owned group homes are forced to leave the homes during the day (even in 40 degree below weather), many of the poor would go to the McDonald’s Restaurant on the corner of 22nd Street and 2nd Avenue in downtown Saskatoon, there the coffee refills were 30 cents, there was always a large group of impoverished who would help each other out to scrape up enough money for a cup of coffee. People running the city of Saskatoon decided it was wrong to provide a place for these impoverished people to meet and drink coffee together and they had that McDonald’s restaurant demolished and turned into a parking lot. Around the same time the authorities of morality decided to close the Mendal Art Gallery, which was another place the impoverished could freely attend. A couple decades earlier the City of Saskatoon similarly decided to demolish the Barry Hotel as this was a place that the impoverished Indians and white people got together for an evening of fun. The reason for the destruction of the Barry Hotel was that people were meeting there and having fun. Now the authorities of morality are getting the residents to pay over a hundred million dollars for the Remai Modern Art Gallery, and none of impoverished ever enter.

Saskatoon needs to provide places to park horse-drawn carriages. If I bothered to run for mayor and if I was elected the mayor of Saskatoon I would seek to reserve appropriate locations for tying up and corralling horses, as some visitors from out of town will arrive on horses or in horse driven carriages. People on bicycles will likely come along and pick up the horse shit for free, they will take it back to their gardens in the city, or next to their concrete homes in the country, where they will fail to compost the material adequately and then spread weeds throughout their communities and neighborhoods.

I believe we should allocate Yorath Island to this purpose of stabling horses and parking carriages, and name the area Matthew Hardy Park and name the future bridge to Yorath Island “Matthew Hardy Bridge”. Matthew Hardy liked the testimony of Jesus that I gave him, and he visited me while I was being tortured by Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, his enthusiasm of my testimony got him killed, his remains were found years later on Yorath Island, and so the Hardy family was denied a son and a brother and I was denied the visitor and was left with parents who demanded that I take a pill (Catholics lobbied my parents to shut me up). Matthew Hardy was thrilled to see the math I showed him, it linked his name to his birthday and to numbers in the Bible, it provided evidence that his name and birthday were both gifts from God, and the God was the God of the Bible. All of Matthew’s friends saw themselves as some type of witches, they dressed and talked in darkness and were not happy to hear any testimony of God’s Word. The psychiatrists who were torturing me cited my interest in numbers as a reason to torture me further, the people I showed evidence that their names were in harmony with their birthdays and with the numbers in the Bible all chuckled, one or two gave me a few coins for my work. Far more people laughed at me, libeled, slandered and assaulted me than those who tossed me a few coins for my work. My Doukhobor relatives only cared about their Catholic evergreen tree traditions, none had an ounce of compassion for me… all the Doukhobors had become Catholics who did not say anything to jeopardize their peaceful and toiling lives.

Free people are paid in gold and silver coins and are allowed to own land and guns… allowing some Canadians to possess land and possess guns, and allowing them to buy commemorative gold or silver coins at the post offices and banks at greatly inflated prices, is just a show. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms foisted upon us by Trudeau Senior doth not recognize our right to own neither land nor guns. Those that have gun licenses should be aware that the license is just a temporary permit to possess a gun and the gun may be removed from them at any time, and similarly those that have land risk similar loss. In some regards the Russian peasants had more freedom than the Canadian slaves. Both the Russian peasants and the Canadian slaves are provided with priests that wave smoke and splash some water around. The Russian peasants were made to fight for their country while the Canadian slaves are made to eat substandard food while their nation is handed over to Chinese and Islamists. The Russian Tsars defended their nation while Ottawa strikes secret deals with both the Chinese and the Islamists, and even allows the Chinese to launch legal suits against us in secret courts should we hamper their unfettered access to Canadian resources. In Russia the Tsar would have people exiled to Siberia if they dared to criticize the priests who claimed to be the sole authority on Scripture, in Canada they had me repeatedly arrested and tortured for daring to speak out against their pagan evergreen tree idols and their censorship of cannibalism. I said they have Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they called me a pedophile and employed Hindus to tortured me, I requested assistance and people laughed at me and called me a pedophile, the more I cried out against the system, the more the Canadians laughed at me. The churches in both Russia and Canada incorporate phalluses built into their church architecture, not unlike the Moslems, Sikhs and Hindus with their mosque and temple architectures, but to say that Christians are capping their churches with penises results in their church members and the general pubic laughing at me, libeling me (calling me a pedophile), assaulting me, and ultimately torturing me. Consider stopping psychiatry before they extend their reach and “treat” you. Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists are being trained in the field of psychiatry at your local university, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to “work” (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens.

An end to Catholic (pagan) fertility rites on city property… no money spent on decorated evergreen trees, decorated evergreen tree wreaths and blinkin’ lights, on their purchase nor on their annual installation and removal. Removal of the pagan representations of penises on Broadway Avenue. Removal of all Egyptian phalluses located on city owned properties (such as on the Broadway Bridge and at City Hall). An end to the arrest and psychiatric torture of those who criticize the Catholic (pagan) phallic traditions. An end to psychiatric treatment (torture) within the city… it is the churches that are sick and not the people who criticize the pagan traditions taught by these churches. The city should look at not only ending torture in the hospitals (a real mismanagement of tax money) but look at compensating people who suffered under the hands of psychiatry. There is a real risk that if we do not stop psychiatry, then increasing numbers of “normal” people across this nation will start facing widespread torture.

Click here to read the complete article