You have junk mail.

tech / rec.aviation.soaring / Re: T-Minus 6

SubjectAuthor
* Re: T-Minus 6Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot)
`* Re: T-Minus 6Tim Newport-Peace
 `* Re: T-Minus 6Dan Marotta
  `- Re: T-Minus 6Tim Newport-Peace

1
Re: T-Minus 6

<eace7aad-3994-44f4-a5bf-7ea5744982d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=34809&group=rec.aviation.soaring#34809

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:17:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: T-Minus 6
From: charliedm.iii@gmail.com (Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot))
 by: Charlie M. (UH, Pi & - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 05:17 UTC

On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:10:03 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Everyone should come to the realization that RAS is going down the highway and as Frank Sinatra would say, "And Now The End Is Near"! There are some aspects of RAS that I will truly miss, all the Christmas cards from the WSPA, and the Motorglider Society of America, all those letters of holiday wishes were place right by the fireplace.
> Now sit tight there will be a nice farewell message to all on the final day of this expanded urinal. I hope that all who peek at the final RAS will appreciate the humor. We are only about three weeks away from the SLGP Geritol Classic and I hope to communicate with all of you from the air. I will not be dropping F bombs at you so please be kind and don't F bombs on me. OBTP

Glad you dug out from low over the swamp to post here......

Re: T-Minus 6

<uqpvss$bkvi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=34810&group=rec.aviation.soaring#34810

From: tim@newportpeace.co.uk (Tim Newport-Peace)
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:56:44 +0000
 by: Tim Newport-Peace - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:56 UTC

On 17/02/2024 05:17, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
> On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:10:03 PM UTC-5, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Everyone should come to the realization that RAS is going down the highway and as Frank Sinatra would say, "And Now The End Is Near"! There are some aspects of RAS that I will truly miss, all the Christmas cards from the WSPA, and the Motorglider Society of America, all those letters of holiday wishes were place right by the fireplace.
>> Now sit tight there will be a nice farewell message to all on the final day of this expanded urinal. I hope that all who peek at the final RAS will appreciate the humor. We are only about three weeks away from the SLGP Geritol Classic and I hope to communicate with all of you from the air. I will not be dropping F bombs at you so please be kind and don't F bombs on me. OBTP
>
> Glad you dug out from low over the swamp to post here......
Usenet is not going, just Googlegroups.

As I use eternal-September, I and many others will still be able to
access RAS. Eternal-September expires spam before it can be read, so no
problem there.

It also expires OBTP, thinking he is Spam...

Re: T-Minus 6

<uqqm8v$g05b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=34811&group=rec.aviation.soaring#34811

From: dcmarotta@earthlink.net (Dan Marotta)
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:18:39 -0700
 by: Dan Marotta - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 16:18 UTC

There's gotta be a way to get OBTP reinstated to RAS.  I miss his light
humor and don't take any jabs as personal.  I will miss all of you as I
will not transition to google groups.  Maybe this new thing that OBTP
has been talking about will be the perfect combination of banter,
knowledge, information, and friendship that we all (mostly) love and
cherish.  I've always been a proponent of choosing what you read and, if
you read something you don't like, just stop reading.

Don't fence me in, Cowboy!  And don't fence in others that you don't
like but that I and others may really like.

Dan 5J
On 2/17/24 02:56, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
> On 17/02/2024 05:17, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
>> On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:10:03 PM UTC-5,
>> youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Everyone should come to the realization that RAS is going down the
>>> highway and as Frank Sinatra would say, "And Now The End Is Near"!
>>> There are some aspects of RAS that I will truly miss, all the
>>> Christmas cards from the WSPA, and the Motorglider Society of
>>> America, all those letters of holiday wishes were place right by the
>>> fireplace.
>>> Now sit tight there will be a nice farewell message to all on the
>>> final day of this expanded urinal. I hope that all who peek at the
>>> final RAS will appreciate the humor. We are only about three weeks
>>> away from the SLGP Geritol Classic and I hope to communicate with
>>> all of you from the air. I will not be dropping F bombs at you so
>>> please be kind and don't F bombs on me. OBTP
>>
>> Glad you dug out from low over the swamp to post here......
> Usenet is not going, just Googlegroups.
>
> As I use eternal-September, I and many others will still be able to
> access RAS. Eternal-September expires spam before it can be read, so
> no problem there.
>
> It also expires OBTP, thinking he is Spam...

Re: T-Minus 6

<uqqokj$gflg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=34812&group=rec.aviation.soaring#34812

From: tim@newportpeace.co.uk (Tim Newport-Peace)
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 16:58:56 +0000
 by: Tim Newport-Peace - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 16:58 UTC

On 17/02/2024 16:18, Dan Marotta wrote:
> There's gotta be a way to get OBTP reinstated to RAS.  I miss his light
> humor and don't take any jabs as personal.  I will miss all of you as I
> will not transition to google groups.  Maybe this new thing that OBTP
> has been talking about will be the perfect combination of banter,
> knowledge, information, and friendship that we all (mostly) love and
> cherish.  I've always been a proponent of choosing what you read and, if
> you read something you don't like, just stop reading.
>
> Don't fence me in, Cowboy!  And don't fence in others that you don't
> like but that I and others may really like.
>
> Dan 5J
> On 2/17/24 02:56, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
>> On 17/02/2024 05:17, Charlie M. (UH, Pi & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
>>>
>>> Glad you dug out from low over the swamp to post here......
>> Usenet is not going, just Googlegroups.
>>
>> As I use eternal-September, I and many others will still be able to
>> access RAS. Eternal-September expires spam before it can be read, so
>> no problem there.
>>
>> It also expires OBTP, thinking he is Spam...

He could always send a request to
Wolfgang M. Weyand <wolfgang(at)eternal-september.org>