Do you guys know what you're doing, or are you just hacking?

tech / sci.space.policy / And may the best man win

SubjectAuthor
* And may the best man winpnn calmagorod
+* And may the best man winSylvia Else
|`- And may the best man winDoctor Who
`* And may the best man winDean Markley
 `* And may the best man winpnn calmagorod
  `* And may the best man winDean Markley
   +- And may the best man winDoctor Who
   `- And may the best man winpnn calmagorod

1
Re: And may the best man win

<kaul46FghejU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4325&group=sci.space.policy#4325

From: sylvia@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: And may the best man win
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 17:04:38 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 07:04 UTC

On 27-Apr-23 3:18 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Soon published on : https://www.propulsion-revolution.com/
>
> We accept collaborations and help that allow us to simplify the times of the following exploration and colonization program of both the Moon and Mars:
> Here is the schedule of the program:
>
> Phase 0 : Appropriate preparatory tests with PNN thrusters and PNN Dynamo as operational electrical generator of the PNN

Don't worry about the other phases.

Sylvia.

Re: And may the best man win

<h3ck4i5b7dfobekd75r5s0b10hkn693k61@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4326&group=sci.space.policy#4326

From: support@selnet.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 10:21:20 +0200
 by: Doctor Who - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 08:21 UTC

On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 17:04:38 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 27-Apr-23 3:18 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>> Soon published on : https://www.propulsion-revolution.com/
>>
>> We accept collaborations and help that allow us to simplify the times of the following exploration and colonization program of both the Moon and Mars:
>> Here is the schedule of the program:
>>
>> Phase 0 : Appropriate preparatory tests with PNN thrusters and PNN Dynamo as operational electrical generator of the PNN
>
>Don't worry about the other phases.
>
>Sylvia.

what a troll!

proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Re: And may the best man win

<0e503986-5313-42b5-9d28-5699f26eac68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4327&group=sci.space.policy#4327

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: damarkley@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 11:12 UTC

On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:18:13 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Soon published on : https://www.propulsion-revolution.com/
>
> We accept collaborations and help that allow us to simplify the times of the following exploration and colonization program of both the Moon and Mars:
> Here is the schedule of the program:
>
> Phase 0 : Appropriate preparatory tests with PNN thrusters and PNN Dynamo as operational electrical generator of the PNN
> Phase 1 : Expedition of a PNN probe into orbit around the Earth with take-off from the ground and remotely controlled for dynamics C2: Command and Control of the PNN and in particular for tests on thrust, braking and attitude times
> Phase 2 : Construction of a real manned spaceship for the Moon and Mars which allows to identify the most suitable places to have permanent bases.
> Let the believers regardless in rockets continue in their ridiculous and illusory enterprises that for over half a century (Apollo 11) are manifestly unable to even colonize the Moon, but only produce film projects and media publicity of what they should do and are not realistically able to do …. In addition to super barrels (April 2023) of large Musk bins (Starship) passed off as successes.
> ESSENTIAL NOTE: Those who really collaborate on this project will be able to experimentally see in the ASPS Labs that we are not charlatans or rather that the basic elements for realizing it work: PNN boost and PNN DYNAMO as an electric generator. The large aerospace organizations that we have approached in the past have lost all the features that could help PNN so they are no longer needed. No one will prevent them from setting up bases on the Moon and Mars with the magnificent means at their disposal: rockets. And may the best man win

When does Phase 0 begin?

Re: And may the best man win

<2acba1f6-d9b8-44fc-9acd-527d4c633c41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4329&group=sci.space.policy#4329

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:21:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: damarkley@gmail.com (Dean Markley)
 by: Dean Markley - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:21 UTC

On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:33:36 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno giovedì 27 aprile 2023 alle 13:12:49 UTC+2 Dean Markley ha scritto:
> > On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:18:13 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> > > Soon published on : https://www.propulsion-revolution.com/
> > >
> > > We accept collaborations and help that allow us to simplify the times of the following exploration and colonization program of both the Moon and Mars:
> > > Here is the schedule of the program:
> > >
> > > Phase 0 : Appropriate preparatory tests with PNN thrusters and PNN Dynamo as operational electrical generator of the PNN
> > > Phase 1 : Expedition of a PNN probe into orbit around the Earth with take-off from the ground and remotely controlled for dynamics C2: Command and Control of the PNN and in particular for tests on thrust, braking and attitude times
> > > Phase 2 : Construction of a real manned spaceship for the Moon and Mars which allows to identify the most suitable places to have permanent bases.
> > > Let the believers regardless in rockets continue in their ridiculous and illusory enterprises that for over half a century (Apollo 11) are manifestly unable to even colonize the Moon, but only produce film projects and media publicity of what they should do and are not realistically able to do …. In addition to super barrels (April 2023) of large Musk bins (Starship) passed off as successes.
> > > ESSENTIAL NOTE: Those who really collaborate on this project will be able to experimentally see in the ASPS Labs that we are not charlatans or rather that the basic elements for realizing it work: PNN boost and PNN DYNAMO as an electric generator. The large aerospace organizations that we have approached in the past have lost all the features that could help PNN so they are no longer needed. No one will prevent them from setting up bases on the Moon and Mars with the magnificent means at their disposal: rockets. And may the best man win
> > When does Phase 0 begin?
> An engineer of University of Roma 3 saw ZPED March 26 2023
> www.asps.it/vol43.htm

Oh wait, an ENGINEER from University of Roma saw it? Well, that just changes everything. OK everyone, let's all cash in our life savings and invest in this magic!

Re: And may the best man win

<18cn4ipmef78o147vq5grbaoh93c1k7dn0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4330&group=sci.space.policy#4330

From: support@selnet.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 13:42:18 +0200
 by: Doctor Who - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:42 UTC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 04:21:44 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
<damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:33:36?PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>> > When does Phase 0 begin?
>> An engineer of University of Roma 3 saw ZPED March 26 2023
>> www.asps.it/vol43.htm
>
>Oh wait, an ENGINEER from University of Roma saw it? Well, that just changes everything. OK everyone, let's all cash in our life savings and invest in this magic!

you are a mentally retarded.

And may the best man win

<cf77b41d-af12-4199-9732-b9ffe2fc87e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4878&group=sci.space.policy#4878

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: And may the best man win
From: calmagorod@gmail.com (pnn calmagorod)
 by: pnn calmagorod - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 05:18 UTC

[...]

<5a7967da-9e6d-4b94-933e-ff5b8ae0c00en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4879&group=sci.space.policy#4879

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 10:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: calmagorod@gmail.com (pnn calmagorod)
 by: pnn calmagorod - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 17:33 UTC

Il giorno giovedì 27 aprile 2023 alle 13:12:49 UTC+2 Dean Markley ha scritto:
> On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:18:13 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> > Soon published on : https://www.propulsion-revolution.com/
> >
> > We accept collaborations and help that allow us to simplify the times of the following exploration and colonization program of both the Moon and Mars:
> > Here is the schedule of the program:
> >
> > Phase 0 : Appropriate preparatory tests with PNN thrusters and PNN Dynamo as operational electrical generator of the PNN
> > Phase 1 : Expedition of a PNN probe into orbit around the Earth with take-off from the ground and remotely controlled for dynamics C2: Command and Control of the PNN and in particular for tests on thrust, braking and attitude times
> > Phase 2 : Construction of a real manned spaceship for the Moon and Mars which allows to identify the most suitable places to have permanent bases.
> > Let the believers regardless in rockets continue in their ridiculous and illusory enterprises that for over half a century (Apollo 11) are manifestly unable to even colonize the Moon, but only produce film projects and media publicity of what they should do and are not realistically able to do …. In addition to super barrels (April 2023) of large Musk bins (Starship) passed off as successes.
> > ESSENTIAL NOTE: Those who really collaborate on this project will be able to experimentally see in the ASPS Labs that we are not charlatans or rather that the basic elements for realizing it work: PNN boost and PNN DYNAMO as an electric generator. The large aerospace organizations that we have approached in the past have lost all the features that could help PNN so they are no longer needed. No one will prevent them from setting up bases on the Moon and Mars with the magnificent means at their disposal: rockets. And may the best man win
> When does Phase 0 begin?

An engineer of University of Roma 3 saw ZPED March 26 2023
www.asps.it/vol43.htm

Re: And may the best man win

<c1ad6999-1506-4b23-a7c8-f2b20b9a55c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=4881&group=sci.space.policy#4881

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 14:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: calmagorod@gmail.com (pnn calmagorod)
 by: pnn calmagorod - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 21:13 UTC

Il giorno venerdì 28 aprile 2023 alle 13:21:45 UTC+2 Dean Markley ha scritto:
> On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:33:36 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:

> > > When does Phase 0 begin?
> > An engineer of University of Roma 3 saw ZPED March 26 2023
> > www.asps.it/vol43.htm
> Oh wait, an ENGINEER from University of Roma saw it? Well, that just changes everything. OK everyone, let's all cash in our life savings and invest in this magic!

manned outpost in the moon in 2069 with the comic rocketry?
oh jes :-)