To be a kind of moral Unix, he touched the hem of Nature's shift. -- Shelley

tech / sci.bio.paleontology / Re: The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!

SubjectAuthor
* The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!JTEM
`- The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!John Harshman

1
The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!

<477691fb-15c3-4f95-9397-84f3fbe110f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=5722&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5722

Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!
From: jtem01@gmail.com (JTEM)
 by: JTEM - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 20:09 UTC

So the troll who co-opted the abandoned Harkman handle,
because why not play a retard too, made an excellent case
for Noah's Ark:

https://fox59.com/news/national-world/the-heaviest-animal-ever-discovered-may-be-this-ancient-whale-found-in-the-peruvian-desert/

Peruvian desert.

Peruvian DESERT.

Peruvian *DESERT!*

And if that isn't enough, Heartmun really drove home
his point with THIS scientific confirmation of the Biblical
deluge:

: An international team spent years digging them out from
: the side of a steep, rocky slope in the Ica desert, a region
: in Peru that was once underwater and is known for its rich
: marine fossils.

Well will you look at that!

SCIENTIFIC CONFIRMATION OF THE NOACHIAN FLOOD!

Harphman is arguing that God did flood the earth, that
deserts were flooded even beyond the slopes of steep hills,
and today we can find the remains of marine animals that
were laid to rest here as the waters subsided.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/725671997341925376

Re: The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!

<dMOdnfX5SsPRe0b5nZ2dnZfqlJxj4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=5723&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5723

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:55:40 -0700
Subject: Re: The Harpman sock puppet: Noah's Ark PROVEN Real!!!
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
From: john.harshman@gmail.com (John Harshman)
 by: John Harshman - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 20:55 UTC

On 8/15/23 1:09 PM, JTEM wrote:

> So the troll who co-opted the abandoned Harkman handle,
> because why not play a retard too, made an excellent case
> for Noah's Ark:
>
> https://fox59.com/news/national-world/the-heaviest-animal-ever-discovered-may-be-this-ancient-whale-found-in-the-peruvian-desert/
>
> Peruvian desert.
>
> Peruvian DESERT.
>
> Peruvian *DESERT!*
>
> And if that isn't enough, Heartmun really drove home
> his point with THIS scientific confirmation of the Biblical
> deluge:
>
> : An international team spent years digging them out from
> : the side of a steep, rocky slope in the Ica desert, a region
> : in Peru that was once underwater and is known for its rich
> : marine fossils.
>
> Well will you look at that!
>
> SCIENTIFIC CONFIRMATION OF THE NOACHIAN FLOOD!
>
> Harphman is arguing that God did flood the earth, that
> deserts were flooded even beyond the slopes of steep hills,
> and today we can find the remains of marine animals that
> were laid to rest here as the waters subsided.

It's hard to take all that seriously. But do you know what uplift is? Do
you have any notion of the geological setting of the western slope of
the Andes?