From: 18@11.8 (Saros Cycle)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Pastebin -> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds,
etc.)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 17:55:01 -0500
 by: Saros Cycle - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:55 UTC

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.)

link 1 -> https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
link 2 -> https://pastebin.pl/view/792f2a22

1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a
internet forum 2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

The tactics described in this guide are being used as collateral
censorship methods in these newsgroups.

Re: Trashbin -> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.)

<Q0idnQ_HLNfiQmD5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=5797&group=alt.astronomy#5797

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Re: Trashbin -> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
(spooks, feds, etc.)
From: nunya@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:23:43 +0000
 by: Bob Campbell - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:23 UTC

Saros Cycle <18@11.8> wrote:

> 1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a
> internet forum
> 2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
> 3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
> 4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
> 5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
>
> The tactics described in this guide are being used as collateral
> censorship methods in these newsgroups.

Thanks for pointing out YOUR mission here. Trying to “suppress the truth”
using silly YouTube cartoons.

As if cartoons can prove anything. That you believe “the earth is really
flat” because you saw it in a cartoon means you are stupid. I suppose
you also believe that if you stick your finger into the barrel of gun, it
will explode when the trigger is pulled. That’s in LOTS of cartoons so it
must be true.

These are Astronomy forums. Go peddle your childish “everything is a
government conspiracy” nonsense elsewhere. alt.kooktards.are.us would
welcome you with open arms.