From: kymhorsell@gmail.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: ITS TOO FAR!
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:08:30 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: R Kym Horsell <kym@otaku.sdf.org>
sha1:wo3ksTPuLM9+LPa3zaEiUwHoexI= sha256:HDPeSiDVhUAF88Xp+r22PEZZJPz5JtocrPmLUdtE3tA=
 by: R Kym Horsell - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:08 UTC

Further to Forbidden Topic Number 6.

We can calculate how many atoms if U235 (random example :)
managed to get to earth from some distant supernonva in the
past 5 billion years, and what the distance distribution looks like.

Amazingly to many people with science degrees my little sim
calculates around 1 in 1000 atoms of U235 currently living on Earth
originated in some blast about 50,000 light years away.

I know this is a Forbidden Topic and we dont want to rile any
AF caydets that is stuck doing social median doodee this week, but I
have to add:
we might expect anything with an IQ over room temperature to do a lot
lot better.

<kym.massbus.org/SUPERNOVA>.

--
[No Good Deed Goes Unpunished:]
Whether you work in the UFO warehouse at Area 52, are the surgeon who