From: kymhorsell@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: it was already here!
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:10:20 +1100
sha1:366Ck9QqzfkaaWOROBWVj5SXq6U= sha256:PAYCONUQIPZDC2+skyACn+7KGUmHByJ/ypNh1YMqba0=
 by: kymhorsell@gmail.com - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 21:10 UTC

Extraterrestrial building blocks of life discovered in UK meteorite
Earth.com, 30 Jan 2024
Meteorites are frozen time capsules, preserving the building blocks of life
and the primordial elements from which our solar system formed.

The Wincombe Meteorite is almost unique in being found very soon
after it was spotted by a film crew in 2021. Meaning it's interior
was largely pristine.

The latest research used cutting-edge nano-manipulators and a precision
electron microscope to examine the compounds inside the rock instead of
using solvents or other chemical means that might contaminate the evidence.

It's now almost "for certain" important building blocks of life are in
the meteorite and therefore were likely present 4 bn y ago when the solar
system formed. Other recent work also shows that was a "special time" in
the universe when dark energy was taking over from dark matter to
accelerate the expansion rather than slow it down.

--
Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made
of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts

What has happened to the Pentagon's former UFO hunter?
The Hill, 29 Jan 2024
Why would a former Pentagon official continue a long tradition of
obfuscation and distortion about the enduring mystery of UFOs?

`Uncoordinated': Internal watchdog raps Pentagon's UFO tracking effort
Politico, 25 Jan 2024 19:46Z
The UFO issue flared up last year after a highly-anticipated House hearing
in which lawmakers bashed the Pentagon's lack of ...

Inside secret UFO briefing in DC: Congress finds 'many' claims about US
govt harboring aliens and spaceships 'have merit' after grilling top
US ...
Daily Mail, 13 Jan 2024 08:04Z
The US Intelligence Community's Inspector General, America's top spy watchdog
, gave Congress a top secret UFO briefing Fri ...

Classified UFO briefing: House members emerge with mixed feelings
The Hill, 13 Jan 2024 08:03Z
House lawmakers left a Fri classified briefing on UFOs, referred to as
unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) by the ...

Classified UFO briefing provided `validity to what's been said': Burchett
News Nation on MSN, 13 Jan 2024 04:00Z
Tenn., said Fri's classified UFO briefing "provided some validity to
what's been said" in priority testimony about UAPs.

[NOP!]
U.F.O.s Remain a Mystery to Lawmakers After Classified Briefing
NYT, 13 Jan 2024 01:26Z

Coulthart: Classified UAP briefing yields `significant' results
NewsNation, 13 Jan 2024 01:02Z
Thomas A. Monheim, the inspector general of the intelligence community,
briefed the House Oversight Committee after a surge ...

Why is America's Congress being briefed on UFOs?
The Economist, 11 Jan 2024 16:25Z
AMERICA'S SPIES brief the country's lawmakers on sober topics. In 2023 they
gave classified briefings on artificial intelligence, Israel, Russian and
Chinese misinformation, Sudan and Ukraine--in other ...

Secret UFO meeting prompts speculation over what govt is hiding
Metro, 05 Jan 2024 22:18Z
Retired Navy pilot Ryan Graves said that UFOs are an `open secret' among
fighter pilots, and shared a third-party account of ...

Re: it was already here!

<upfkl2$1vvak$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=5934&group=alt.astronomy#5934

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: it was already here!
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:27:12 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:27 UTC

kymhorsell@gmail.com wrote on 1/2/24 8:10 am:
> Extraterrestrial building blocks of life discovered in UK meteorite
> Earth.com, 30 Jan 2024 Meteorites are frozen time capsules,
> preserving the building blocks of life and the primordial elements
> from which our solar system formed.
>

> The Wincombe Meteorite is almost unique in being found very soon
> after it was spotted by a film crew in 2021. Meaning it's interior
> was largely pristine.
>
> The latest research used cutting-edge nano-manipulators and a
> precision electron microscope to examine the compounds inside the
> rock instead of using solvents or other chemical means that might
> contaminate the evidence.
>
> It's now almost "for certain" important building blocks of life are
> in the meteorite and therefore were likely present 4 bn y ago when
> the solar system formed. Other recent work also shows that was a
> "special time" in the universe when dark energy was taking over from
> dark matter to accelerate the expansion rather than slow it down.

I always thought that meteorites/meteors get pretty hot as they passed
through the Earth's atmosphere .... so how the hell do any signs of
'life' survive that passage?? ;-)
--
Daniel

Re: it was already here!

<upfmnq$1kd2$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/tech/article-flat.php?id=5935&group=alt.astronomy#5935

From: kymhorsell@gmail.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:02:50 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: R Kym Horsell <kym@otaku.sdf.org>
sha1:rBFP20hEZ+GTOM3Q25t+ZWjwtdo= sha256:P5aaazvqTEYVo9I9BEXT2evUezVKGC+DvpH1Or7lX+0=
 by: R Kym Horsell - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:02 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> kymhorsell@gmail.com wrote on 1/2/24 8:10 am:
>> Extraterrestrial building blocks of life discovered in UK meteorite
>> Earth.com, 30 Jan 2024 Meteorites are frozen time capsules,
>> preserving the building blocks of life and the primordial elements
>> from which our solar system formed.
>>

>> The Wincombe Meteorite is almost unique in being found very soon
>> after it was spotted by a film crew in 2021. Meaning it's interior
>> was largely pristine.
>>
>> The latest research used cutting-edge nano-manipulators and a
>> precision electron microscope to examine the compounds inside the
>> rock instead of using solvents or other chemical means that might
>> contaminate the evidence.
>>
>> It's now almost "for certain" important building blocks of life are
>> in the meteorite and therefore were likely present 4 bn y ago when
>> the solar system formed. Other recent work also shows that was a
>> "special time" in the universe when dark energy was taking over from
>> dark matter to accelerate the expansion rather than slow it down.
>
> I always thought that meteorites/meteors get pretty hot as they passed
> through the Earth's atmosphere .... so how the hell do any signs of
> 'life' survive that passage?? ;-)

As they say some places -- you have to surrender to the truth.
So the resolution must be the interior does not get hot enough
to significantly destroy any chemistry.
THe passage through the atm is brief and the outside gets pretty hot
but it doesnt have time to reach the inside.
All bets off if the meteor is made out of silver.

--
The interior of meteorites show no evidence of having been heated during
the atmospheric entry process. Meteorites do not burn. Meteorites do